Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #76
Pinkerbell1983
I <3 Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISNEY*lover View Post
You could do a flower in your hair. You could also google short hair dos for weddings and see what you get.
Good idea, I'm on it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet-la-belle View Post
Your dress is lovley and those fairy ear rings there BEAUTIFUL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap_Vamp View Post
I love those earrings - was considering buying the same ones for my hen night(s) as I'm going to have the pic from my avatar made into a T-shirt - I love Tink!
So I guess the fairy earrings are prettier. I really like them and there so cheap, I can't go wrong, right?

I was a Disney Bride - May 18th 2009
Wedding Pavilion * Grand Floridian * Sago Cay Point
Pinkerbell1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #77
kayleighnik
Mouseketeer

Definately love the fairy earrings!

You could have a headband, or some clips, flowers, or what about those hair jewel type thingys?

[IMG]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/iz6moete7usu57ql.png[/IMG]

July 2005 POFQ / July 2007 POFQ
August 2009 AKL

A British Invasion...sort of! August 09 AKL PTR
kayleighnik is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-01-2008, 08:02 PM   #78
BecBennett
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

If you really wanted your hair up you could look into extensions or something like that...

I'm adding to the comments re: the flower girl dress. It's gorgeous! It would look too cute with wings and the like!
Old 09-02-2008, 01:05 AM   #79
Scrap_Vamp
DIS Veteran

Bec - I was considering wings for my flower girl too - glad someone els thinks it is a cute idea!
Old 09-03-2008, 04:43 AM   #80
Pinkerbell1983
I <3 Mickey

I'm definately gonna get her some wings, she's so cute and angelic looking so I'm sure she'll look even more gorgeous!!

I just had an email from Randy saying that we're all set for the day, but I was just wondering when I discuss what shots I want with him etc? When have other brides done this? Another question, I have him booked for 3 hours so when should I ask him to start? and does he count travelling time in the 3 hours because I'm staying half an hours drive away?

My last guest, one of my bridesmaids, has just booked her flight to Orlando, so thats everyone booked now!!!! We are all staying at the Highlands Reserve Villa's so that should be fun, I'm just hoping we all get villa's that are close by to each other.

Old 09-05-2008, 11:13 AM   #81
Pinkerbell1983
I <3 Mickey

Update

I just decided to have a dessert party, everyone else's pictures (especially jessesgirl's!!!), made it look so much fun and since everyone recommends it, I thought I'd give it a try! I never even thought of having a dessert party before because I wanted the reception not to end too early, but hopefully we will be viewing wishes and then going back into the Whitehall room for dancing!!! So excited!!!

Anyone by any chance know what time wishes is on in May?

Old 09-06-2008, 04:53 AM   #82
Pinkerbell1983
I <3 Mickey

I just been told that its okay to do the dessert party at Sago Cay Pointe and the go back into the Whitehall for dancing The dessert party id blocked from 8.30pm til 10.30pm as Wishes times are not released yet.

I'm so happy now I get to have a dessert party AND have a late ending reception!!! Just what I always wanted, Disney are GREAT!!!

Now I just need to research everything about dessert parties as I know nothing!!!!

I also have a few questions I hoped you guys could help me with.

1. How long does the actual wedding ceremony last (right up until exiting the WP)

2. How long are you guys estimating for photo's?

3. Can you serve no dessert at the actual dinner and have desserts at the dessert party?

4. Can you serve your cake as dessert?

Few, I think thats them all. Might post this on the main page as well to get alot of responses.

Old 09-07-2008, 03:10 AM   #83
Scrap_Vamp
DIS Veteran

That sounds like a great plan :D

I'm afraid I don't really know the answers to your questions, I know you can take your cake away for dessert if you're having a meal, but aside from that I don't know.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:52 AM   #84
Pinkerbell1983
I <3 Mickey

Oh well thanks anyway!!! I'm now trying to change the time of my wedding to 2.30pm instead of 5pm, I just don't think I'll be able to fit things in if its at 5, so fingers crossed the wedding pavilion is still available. What do you think are the chances of it being booked up?

Old 09-10-2008, 10:40 AM   #85
Pinkerbell1983
I <3 Mickey

Well I managed to change the time of my wedding to 2.30pm but I'm waiting to hear back from Randy that he can still make this time. I still haven't heard anything about room blocks and STD's and I'm getting kinda worried, so I emailed my coordinator, but I'm still (impatiently) waiting to hear back Has anyone else had to wait so late for this info to arrive? I am only a week away from the 8 month mark, and I thought that the contract couldn't be processed until they had this info?

I also have decided that all my BM are gonna have the same dress, it will be this one but in yellow with an ivory sash

I'm really stressing and panicking about this room block stuff, I just don't want a convention or anything to get my date

Old 09-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #86
Scrap_Vamp
DIS Veteran

{{{{hugs}}}} I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress too much about it.

I love that dress - the skirt is similar to the style I'm having made for my BMs, with a bodice top. I love the floaty knee length look!
Old 09-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #87
PRPrincess1081
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkerbell1983 View Post
Well I managed to change the time of my wedding to 2.30pm but I'm waiting to hear back from Randy that he can still make this time. I still haven't heard anything about room blocks and STD's and I'm getting kinda worried, so I emailed my coordinator, but I'm still (impatiently) waiting to hear back Has anyone else had to wait so late for this info to arrive? I am only a week away from the 8 month mark, and I thought that the contract couldn't be processed until they had this info?

I also have decided that all my BM are gonna have the same dress, it will be this one but in yellow with an ivory sash

I'm really stressing and panicking about this room block stuff, I just don't want a convention or anything to get my date
I got all that information when I called to book the wedding - thats strange that you still have gotten it and your only a week away from getting the contract. They do need that information for the contract as they put the dates and resorts you selected to reserve for your guest.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:57 AM   #88
Pinkerbell1983
I <3 Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap_Vamp View Post
{{{{hugs}}}} I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress too much about it.

I love that dress - the skirt is similar to the style I'm having made for my BMs, with a bodice top. I love the floaty knee length look!
Thanks. I think I'm gonna go for all three in that dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRPrincess1081 View Post
I got all that information when I called to book the wedding - thats strange that you still have gotten it and your only a week away from getting the contract. They do need that information for the contract as they put the dates and resorts you selected to reserve for your guest.
When did you call, how long before was is? I'm getting really worried I think I'm gonna give them a call today or tommorrow.

Old 09-11-2008, 03:59 AM   #89
scarlet-la-belle
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkerbell1983 View Post

Your BM dress is so cute they'll look like little dolls
Old 09-11-2008, 05:14 AM   #90
Pinkerbell1983
I <3 Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet-la-belle View Post
Your BM dress is so cute they'll look like little dolls
Thanks. Wish me look for ringing Disney later

Display Modes Rate This Thread