Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Disney World costume?
Cinderella 311 20.76%
Belle (yellow) 312 20.83%
Aurora 122 8.14%
Jasmine 119 7.94%
Snow White 160 10.68%
Minnie Mouse 128 8.54%
Alice 98 6.54%
Pocahontas 32 2.14%
Ariel Mermaid 49 3.27%
Areil Ball Gown 86 5.74%
Holday Belle (red) 188 12.55%
White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses) 87 5.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1498. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2008, 07:37 PM   #91
a*n*w
Counting down to Thanksgiving at GF!

I just ordered my Alice dress from Ms. B for my DD! I cannot wait!!! Thanks!
a*n*w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #92
PrincessGT
Earning My Ears

Could you please PM me Ms B's information as well? Thanks!
PrincessGT is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2008, 08:51 PM   #93
amsafko
DIS Veteran

We ordered the ariel and the belle ones for our dds as surprises. Last week they wrote their "fairy godmother" to ask for costumes for their trip. We "mailed" them and I explained that the fairy godmother lives at WDW so they'll just have to wait til we get there to see if she could get the dresses for them. I'm going to lay them out after they are asleep so that they wake up to find them with a note from their fairy godmother. I guess Ms. B essentially filled the role of fairy godmother quite well!
amsafko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:52 PM   #94
Ashlander
DIS Veteran

Would you mind sending me Mrs. B's info as well? Thanks for all of the info!

Me, DH, DS(11), DD(10), DD(8)

Ashlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:14 PM   #95
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsafko View Post
We ordered the ariel and the belle ones for our dds as surprises. Last week they wrote their "fairy godmother" to ask for costumes for their trip. We "mailed" them and I explained that the fairy godmother lives at WDW so they'll just have to wait til we get there to see if she could get the dresses for them. I'm going to lay them out after they are asleep so that they wake up to find them with a note from their fairy godmother. I guess Ms. B essentially filled the role of fairy godmother quite well!
What a GREAT idea!
OneTreeHillAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:17 PM   #96
OneTreeHillAddict

I think I sent everyone the info! If I missed you hit me with a PM and I'll get it right out!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:20 PM   #97
MickeyNicki
It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out as a big Boma eater

This is going to sound so dumb but my little niece now 5 has a very sensitive head .... when I brush it out and put it up in a ponytail she gets whiney and says it hurts so you have to be really gentle with her.

How gentle are the fairy godmothers? I know they do not hurt kids or anything but do they ease up on the painful ones? Her hair is super thick and in long super curly tendrils
MickeyNicki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:39 PM   #98
Munchkin'sMommy
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=OneTreeHillAddict;26443709]WDW sells boy costumes too! I know they have Jack Sparrow and Captain Hook at least! Boys can get all done up at the BBB! I had a pic of this handsome little boy on the first BBB costume thread! He went to BBB with his twin sister and they had some amazing pictures taken! [/QUOTE

I seriously did not know about this! I thought the BBB was just for girls. Ok, now I am excited I think my son would look really handsome as either character.

Are the prices the same for boy and girl packages? I totally have to do this now!

Maybe its just that time of the month, but some of those pictures are sooo cute that I actually had tears in my years....sigh....I want a daughter now!
Munchkin'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:06 AM   #99
OneTreeHillAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyNicki View Post
This is going to sound so dumb but my little niece now 5 has a very sensitive head .... when I brush it out and put it up in a ponytail she gets whiney and says it hurts so you have to be really gentle with her.

How gentle are the fairy godmothers? I know they do not hurt kids or anything but do they ease up on the painful ones? Her hair is super thick and in long super curly tendrils
It's best to let the FGIT know this ahead of time. Having had it done myself I will tell you...it's a little intense when they pull you hair up and style it. My DD hates when I put her hair up in a ponytail but she will endure it at BBB. She has been close to tears before. However, when Ines saw this she eased up and told DD to let her know if it hurt again. Second & Third times we had her again. All went fine because she "knew" my daughter. The fourth FGIT was perfect too BUT the hairstyle did not last as long as Ms Ines's styles.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #100
OneTreeHillAddict

[QUOTE=Munchkin'sMommy;26468465]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
WDW sells boy costumes too! I know they have Jack Sparrow and Captain Hook at least! Boys can get all done up at the BBB! I had a pic of this handsome little boy on the first BBB costume thread! He went to BBB with his twin sister and they had some amazing pictures taken! [/QUOTE

I seriously did not know about this! I thought the BBB was just for girls. Ok, now I am excited I think my son would look really handsome as either character.

Are the prices the same for boy and girl packages? I totally have to do this now!

Maybe its just that time of the month, but some of those pictures are sooo cute that I actually had tears in my years....sigh....I want a daughter now!
Little boys are only $7.50!!! I believe Ms B charges the same for the costumes though. I'm not sure how much they are at WDW. I've never priced the boys stuff.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:17 PM   #101
Tanzanite
DIS Veteran

dresses

Will mrs B able to get the white princess gown one of the ladies posted princess wedding gown i believe thanks i love that one
Tanzanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:31 PM   #102
OneTreeHillAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanzanite View Post
Will mrs B able to get the white princess gown one of the ladies posted princess wedding gown i believe thanks i love that one
She told me she was going to be getting it...I bought the retired Cinderella dress from her and I think that was he prettiest dress ever made by WDW! So beautiful! I think this other white one will be gorgeous too!
Old 07-25-2008, 02:33 PM   #103
OneTreeHillAddict

Email

I just got a few emails from you ladies about the dresses. I just now saw these and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. The PM's I get instantly so it's best to contact me that way. If you prefer to email contact me at CNCPhotography08@aol.com. Thanks.
Old 07-25-2008, 04:38 PM   #104
Tanzanite
DIS Veteran

retired dress

Thanks about white one i wont have time to order it does she have retired one is it the one with silver sash 50th anniversary one i saw it on ebay thanks again
Tanzanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 05:01 PM   #105
schmass
Mouseketeer

In the event that I need to cancel my appointment, do you know how far in advance I need to do this so my CC isn't charged?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: