Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Disney World costume?
Cinderella 311 20.76%
Belle (yellow) 312 20.83%
Aurora 122 8.14%
Jasmine 119 7.94%
Snow White 160 10.68%
Minnie Mouse 128 8.54%
Alice 98 6.54%
Pocahontas 32 2.14%
Ariel Mermaid 49 3.27%
Areil Ball Gown 86 5.74%
Holday Belle (red) 188 12.55%
White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses) 87 5.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1498. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2008, 10:09 AM   #76
karapp75
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzorn View Post
If I am not mistaken they have a World of Disney store there. I wish they still had a Mulan costume. We bought one from the Disney Store for our Cruise this year and DD loved it. No itchy lace she wore that thing all day.

Denise in MI
Thanks- I was able to call the store in NYC and all the old costumes are gone except the red Christmas Belle. Looking on the positive side I guess I'll just pruchase the dresses in the park so i won't have to pack them and transport them on the way down, a small thing but hey I'm trying to be positive!
2007- Grand Floridian
2008- Polynesian
2010- Polynesian
2012- Princess 1/2 marathon
2012- 1st Disney "Fantasy" Cruise
2013- Disney Cruise/Polynesian

http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers...7mh5uz8bx9.png
karapp75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 10:57 AM   #77
DisneyGirlsUK
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houstonmouse View Post
Does anyone have a dd with short hair who's had this package done? Any pictures? My dd would love to do this, but she has a short bob cut and there is no way they could put her hair in a bun. It's a bit pricey if all they do is sprinkle pixie dust in her hair.
When my daughter first visited the boutique at 3 she had short fine blonde hair and I also felt the same. We went for the blonde hair extensions. The fairy godmother managed to get her hair into a tiny ponytail and pinned the extensions around it, they matched the colour of her hair perfectly and she looked amazing. It was well worth it.
DisneyGirlsUK is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-24-2008, 12:04 PM   #78
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovnMickey View Post
My daughter was really wanting the pirate costume but I see that they no longer have it as one of the costumes. Any idea where I could get this costume so I could bring it with us? Our trip is not until December but I'd love to go ahead and purchase it now.

Thanks!
Ms B had this one the other day. We considered buying it. My BFF is also listing their Pirate dress (pictured earlier). It'sa size 5/6 I think. If you' like their info PM me. I can send you their ebay ID's. When my BFF's DD did BBB for the PPP she asked for and was given a "skull" tiara to match her costume. It was so cute. They sold sep for $10 a year ago. I doubt the castle would carry the skull but DTD might still have it?
OneTreeHillAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:10 PM   #79
OneTreeHillAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by karapp75 View Post
Thanks- I was able to call the store in NYC and all the old costumes are gone except the red Christmas Belle. Looking on the positive side I guess I'll just pruchase the dresses in the park so i won't have to pack them and transport them on the way down, a small thing but hey I'm trying to be positive!
You can also order directly from WDW! Surely with all those Princess shops someone would still have the older designs!? It's worth a try. Try Disneyland too! I would assume they'd let you buy that way too. Ms B might have some older ones left. Just a couple of days ago I saw her list the older Jasmine. Wouldn't hurt to ask her. I asked about the small size in Snow White already for the twins. She told me then she did not have a size XXS or XS. There is another woman on ebay that buys from Ms B and resells (but at a much higher price) and she does a buy it now/best offer thing. You could try that too. I don't know her ID though. I saw her once before when searching for baby costumes! One more thing...if they suddenly pulld all the older dresses they might end up in those Disney outlets. There's one right off I4 you could check out. It's only a few miles from WDW. Good Luck!
Old 07-24-2008, 12:15 PM   #80
OneTreeHillAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle31 View Post
I have been reading both your trip report and your thread here. Your pictures are all so cute !! And I love all the costume changes. Would you mind sending me a pm with the info for the person you buy from through ebay. I bought a Belle dress from a powerseller on e-bay before I started reading your thread - I hope it turns out to be a good purchase! Keep up the great work on both of your threads
Thank you very much! I'll PM you! You will Ms B. We consider her our Fairy Godmother!
Old 07-24-2008, 12:39 PM   #81
OneTreeHillAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzorn View Post
If I am not mistaken they have a World of Disney store there. I wish they still had a Mulan costume. We bought one from the Disney Store for our Cruise this year and DD loved it. No itchy lace she wore that thing all day.

Denise in MI
I agree with you! I would love to see Mulan added. They had Lilo (that red and green one) at one time. I'd like to see a new one for her too. Pref the red and white dress she wears at O'Hana Breakfast. Just think of how many dresses they could sell for that meal and the Luau! Lilo is all over WDW too. Little girls would love that costume and it could be made as one of the "unitchy" kind. If they continue to do the PPP they should make a replica of Minnie's Princess dress too. The hot pink one. How cute would that be!? And last but not least...Mary Poppins!!! I'd get 'em!
Old 07-24-2008, 02:37 PM   #82
ivo004
Mouseketeer

Ariel New Dress

Here are some pics of the new Ariel Dress that I just got today for my DD. Hope you enjoy them, the dress is gorgeous....

Old 07-24-2008, 03:00 PM   #83
hkeller27
Addicted to my refillable resort mug

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
Thank you very much! I'll PM you! You will Ms B. We consider her our Fairy Godmother!

who is Ms B? The fairy godmother of princess clothes?????? oh please do share!!!!!

Multiple trips as a kid * CBR 2000 * All Star Sports 2007 * CBR 2008 * BLT 2010 * Poly 2010 * BLT 2011 * AKV 2011 * BLT 2012* Magic 2012* DLR and Aulani 2012!! * BC 2012 * BWV/BLT 2013 * Poly 2013 * Dream 2014 * BLT 2014 * Aulani 2014
Our Second Homes!

hkeller27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #84
skw444
DIS Veteran

I would love the name of the Ebay seller as well, please! Thanks!

9/07 POFQ w/free Dining
9/08 POFQ w/free Dining
9/11 POFQ w/free Dining
9/13 Windsor Hills
4/14 Bonnet Creek
skw444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #85
crazypants
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.

Great pictures! TY for posting. Curiosity has got me... I'd love the ebay seller's name too!
crazypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:55 PM   #86
Princessbaby
Always a Princess
I am at work otherwise I would post again

GREAT PICTURES!!

Okay- I have to get in on this as well! My DD is so into dressing up right now and I would love to get her some dresses that are not too expensive and we can use for our trip. Can I also have the ebay info pm'd to me please? Thanks!
Old 07-24-2008, 04:13 PM   #87
OneTreeHillAddict

[QUOTE=ivo004;26458425]Here are some pics of the new Ariel Dress that I just got today for my DD. Hope you enjoy them, the dress is gorgeous....
QUOTE]

Has she seen it yet!? (Or is it a surprise?) I think this dress is gorgeous!!! You'll have to show us how it looks on her when ya'll get back!
Old 07-24-2008, 04:16 PM   #88
OneTreeHillAddict

Fairy Godmother...

Okay ladies...I sent you all Ms B's info. Happy Princess shopping! If anyone else needs her info please PM me and I'll get it out ASAP.

FYI guys...she no longer has any of the old styles left. Sorry.

But if you like the new dresses or need some Disney crocs...she's your go to girl!
Old 07-24-2008, 06:46 PM   #89
ivo004
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=OneTreeHillAddict;26461025]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivo004 View Post
Here are some pics of the new Ariel Dress that I just got today for my DD. Hope you enjoy them, the dress is gorgeous....
QUOTE]

Has she seen it yet!? (Or is it a surprise?) I think this dress is gorgeous!!! You'll have to show us how it looks on her when ya'll get back!
The Ariel dress is a surprise for dd as soon as we get back I'll post pics. Thank OneTreeHill for all the information and this great thread
Old 07-24-2008, 07:08 PM   #90
OneTreeHillAddict

[QUOTE=ivo004;26464381]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post

The Ariel dress is a surprise for dd as soon as we get back I'll post pics. Thank OneTreeHill for all the information and this great thread
Happy to help and glad to hear you loved your dress! Have you ever had a seller pack something so nicely!? The service is wonderful! Ms B rocks!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: