Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Disney World costume?
Cinderella 311 20.76%
Belle (yellow) 312 20.83%
Aurora 122 8.14%
Jasmine 119 7.94%
Snow White 160 10.68%
Minnie Mouse 128 8.54%
Alice 98 6.54%
Pocahontas 32 2.14%
Ariel Mermaid 49 3.27%
Areil Ball Gown 86 5.74%
Holday Belle (red) 188 12.55%
White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses) 87 5.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1498. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2009, 06:59 PM   #752
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnmom2001 View Post
Quesiton yet once again from me

My daughter has an appointment at 8am at Castle for BBB. She doesn't know we are doing this,(it's a surprise) and we bought a Sharpay dress for her. She asked to wear it one day and we said sure. The thing is she said that Sharpay has a tiara when she wears this dress(sure enough when we watched HSM2 for the 300th time she does have one). My daughter will go with the POP princess(I am 100% sure she will) but it doesn't come with a tiara. I love the one they use in the fairytale princess. Can I purchase that and have them incorporate that into the pop princess hairstyle?
Anyone know how much the tiara may cost if it can be purchased and incoporated?

It was ten last March. Unfortunately I had to buy two as DD lost one at the muppets show. LOL! They sell them in some gift shops too, which is where we bought ours.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #753
SoNewToDisney!
Mouseketeer

I just stumbled accross this and DD would be over the moon doing this -- a must!
Now, who is this Mrs. B and what is she all about? She makes costumes?

Help!
SoNewToDisney! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 05:01 AM   #754
Maroon
Mouseketeer

I sent it again. If you don't get it this time give me your email adddress and I'll send it there.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #755
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNewToDisney! View Post
I just stumbled accross this and DD would be over the moon doing this -- a must!
Now, who is this Mrs. B and what is she all about? She makes costumes?

Help!
She sells the same costumes WDW sells for $60 for $24.99-$29.99! She has all the matching shoes and crowns too!
OneTreeHillAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #756
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I'm kind of kicking myself. I went to Disney store today and looked at that Red Belle dress. It is NOT as pretty as online, but more than that it lays really weird. At leas the ones there did. And I tried the 4 on DD and it fit in length perfectly but JUST fit on the top part. I tried the 5/6 on her and it fit with enough room to grow, but was soooo long. So I would have to have it altered. Not sure if I want to put that money into it, and also would I have it done int time. The Cinderella dress was much prettier in person, but we have a basic one already, so I really don't need a new one of those. LOL! The store said once I get my online order, I can bring it in and exchange it, but not sure what I should do. I'm so mad I didn;t order the bigger one from the start, but then I do have to hem it as it will drag. The 4 was several inches off the floor.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:12 PM   #757
OneTreeHillAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I'm kind of kicking myself. I went to Disney store today and looked at that Red Belle dress. It is NOT as pretty as online, but more than that it lays really weird. At leas the ones there did. And I tried the 4 on DD and it fit in length perfectly but JUST fit on the top part. I tried the 5/6 on her and it fit with enough room to grow, but was soooo long. So I would have to have it altered. Not sure if I want to put that money into it, and also would I have it done int time. The Cinderella dress was much prettier in person, but we have a basic one already, so I really don't need a new one of those. LOL! The store said once I get my online order, I can bring it in and exchange it, but not sure what I should do. I'm so mad I didn;t order the bigger one from the start, but then I do have to hem it as it will drag. The 4 was several inches off the floor.
Ms B sells a Red Belle dress....maybe you'll like the Disney Park style?
Old 02-04-2009, 09:30 PM   #758
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I really didn't like that one. And we need a new dress like a hole in my head. LOL! DD wasn't even all that impressed with it either till the ladies working started oohing and awwing. It should arrive tomorrow, so I'll flip it inside out and upside down for a few days and see how it lays. But I still then have the dilema of wether to go a size bigger and have it altered. I just can't beleive the difference in size. The 4 is several inches off the floor and the 5/6 drags. I don't think I could even pin it up with all the tulle stuff under it.
This is the dress we got.
http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/...38277_-1_57493
The cinderella one is much prettier in person. I wonder if they will let me trade for that one? But again, I don't really need that either. LOL! But we are having dinner with Cinderella that day too.
Need suggestions!! LOL!
This is the cinderella one.
http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/...37187_-1_57493
Old 02-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #759
OneTreeHillAddict

Quote:
I really didn't like that one. And we need a new dress like a hole in my head. LOL! DD wasn't even all that impressed with it either till the ladies working started oohing and awwing. It should arrive tomorrow, so I'll flip it inside out and upside down for a few days and see how it lays. But I still then have the dilema of wether to go a size bigger and have it altered. I just can't beleive the difference in size. The 4 is several inches off the floor and the 5/6 drags. I don't think I could even pin it up with all the tulle stuff under it.
This is the dress we got.
http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/...38277_-1_57493
The cinderella one is much prettier in person. I wonder if they will let me trade for that one? But again, I don't really need that either. LOL! But we are having dinner with Cinderella that day too.
Need suggestions!! LOL!
This is the cinderella one.
http://disneyshopping.go.com/disney/...37187_-1_57493
You're asking me!? I have every Disney dress ever made. I'd say get them all! All the new ones...she hasn't worn any of them to the parks yet. I don't think anyway. She wore all of the older ones. I guess when we go in August she can wear all the new ones. At home she doesn't play with them though. Both of those dresses are cute!!! I even noticed the light up Sleeping Beauty while looking. Neat-o! We had that Minnie light up dress...that thing was so cool! Out of these two you showed me I do like Cinderella the best.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:12 PM   #761
OneTreeHillAddict

Quote:
LOL! I wish I would've tried on the cinderella one on her too. At least to see the difference in length.
You can always pin it....or hem it. OMG I am so ready to get there!!! 28 more days for us!!!
Old 02-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #762
joy13
DIS Veteran

I like the Cinderella one better - but both are very pretty!
Old 02-05-2009, 11:37 PM   #763
LollipopPanda
Mouseketeer

I bought the Minnie Mouse dress and ears for my daughter from Mrs. B!!!

yay!!!

I can't wait for it to get here!!!

(9), (5)
LollipopPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:06 AM   #764
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I think I'm going to keep it. (the belle red deluxe dress) I just don't think I need another Cinderella dress for one. And I don't want to stick more money into this dress to go a bigger size and get it altered. It is so extremely wrinkley though. I don't have a clue how I'm going to get them out. I'm trying to keep it hid from DD too. I have it in our upstairs bathroom hanging, as we don't use our upstairs much. But handle on the shower is broken and will not turn to hot water, just warm, so I can't get it steamy in there. I wonder if I put a cool mist vaporizer in ther if that would help?
Old 02-06-2009, 08:53 AM   #765
joy13
DIS Veteran

Do you have any of that Downy wrinkle releaser? Maybe put some of that on it? I would think a warm humidifier would work better, but the cool mist may work too, if that's all you have.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: