Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Disney World costume?
Cinderella 311 20.76%
Belle (yellow) 312 20.83%
Aurora 122 8.14%
Jasmine 119 7.94%
Snow White 160 10.68%
Minnie Mouse 128 8.54%
Alice 98 6.54%
Pocahontas 32 2.14%
Ariel Mermaid 49 3.27%
Areil Ball Gown 86 5.74%
Holday Belle (red) 188 12.55%
White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses) 87 5.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1498. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2011, 03:34 PM   #2161
sher92
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbles3248 View Post
Do you have to preorder this? I'd like to get this but I figured I'd pick it up while we're there. Thanks!
They told me when I called this morning that I had to let them know in advance so they can mark it down and reserve it for us, so you may want to call just to be on the safe side! Good luck and have fun!

So Happy to Meet his First Princess!

sher92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:02 PM   #2162
GoofyMomInOhio
DIS Veteran

Sorry it took me soo long...still can't remember how to post pictures. Here is a link with a picture http://www.doingfloridaforums.com/showthread.php?t=6724 or you can google it.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #2163
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I keep forgetting to post about our latest BBB experience. I had said I would post pics several month ago, but I am just going to post the links to where I wrote about it in my TR. It is pretty detailed.
The first link has part of our Tiana meet ,but a little ways down the page it starts with the BBB check in.

More Tiana Meet

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

BBB 2

BBB 3

The Big Reveal

The Photo Shoot

Last edited by jenseib; 09-05-2011 at 12:31 PM.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #2164
tink,too
DIS Veteran

jenseib - your DD is super cute!
tink,too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #2165
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink,too View Post
jenseib - your DD is super cute!
Thanks! We kind of like her too!

She is my youngest with her brother being 22 and her sister 19. So I guess you could say she is kind of spoiled.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #2166
nlginny
Mouseketeer

Hi. I was told on the phone when I called for an appointment to bring a comb. Does everyone do this? If so, what type of comb?
Old 09-05-2011, 08:04 PM   #2167
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlginny View Post
Hi. I was told on the phone when I called for an appointment to bring a comb. Does everyone do this? If so, what type of comb?
No. They tell everyone that, but most never even ask for it. They use rattail combs and give it to you when they are done. I have never brought one (per being told her not to bother) and never even once have I been asked for one either. I do brush her hair before we go in though, so I usually bring a small portable brush to be sure her hair is tangle free before hand.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #2168
chellewashere
DIS Veteran

Had a great experience getting this done the past week. My DD had such a great time. She went for the pink hair cause she found out it glowed under the black light on the rides. We are doing mom/daughter one next year and getting the divas. I wanted to say we went across the way and got the photo shot done and put on my photopass. I didnt take any pictures while she was doing it because I assumed it would be on there. Uploaded all my pics last night and not ONE from that. Every other picture we had done was on it so that was very disappointing.
For those of you that are thinking about it. It is so worth the price. We just got the cheapest package and bought our own dress from home (will post up some pics soon). The Fairy Godmother was sooooo great she was a lovely woman. The big reveal I dont think I have ever seen my DD smile so wide in her whole life. She had asked to be a princess when they told her to make a wish and she whispered how surprised she was that it worked.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #2169
HuskerFaninIL
DIS Veteran

Jenseib, Your DD is adorable. I am super excited for my 2 to do it soon. I can't wait for their makeovers. I hope the photo session at hte end will allow them to get a few posed pics together. Belle and Rapunzel are pals right? THey should be photographed together :D

HuskerFaninIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:55 PM   #2170
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellewashere View Post
Had a great experience getting this done the past week. My DD had such a great time. She went for the pink hair cause she found out it glowed under the black light on the rides. We are doing mom/daughter one next year and getting the divas. I wanted to say we went across the way and got the photo shot done and put on my photopass. I didnt take any pictures while she was doing it because I assumed it would be on there. Uploaded all my pics last night and not ONE from that. Every other picture we had done was on it so that was very disappointing.
For those of you that are thinking about it. It is so worth the price. We just got the cheapest package and bought our own dress from home (will post up some pics soon). The Fairy Godmother was sooooo great she was a lovely woman. The big reveal I dont think I have ever seen my DD smile so wide in her whole life. She had asked to be a princess when they told her to make a wish and she whispered how surprised she was that it worked.
Did you hand them your photopass card at the shoot so they could put them on there...Even if you didn't, email photopass. Tel lthe date and time and describe your DD and what she was wearing. They may be able to find the pictures and add them to your account

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerFaninIL View Post
Jenseib, Your DD is adorable. I am super excited for my 2 to do it soon. I can't wait for their makeovers. I hope the photo session at hte end will allow them to get a few posed pics together. Belle and Rapunzel are pals right? THey should be photographed together :D
Thanks!
And yes, the yshould do some with both. We had sisters in front of us and they did some by themselves each and then a few together.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:58 PM   #2171
chellewashere
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Did you hand them your photopass card at the shoot so they could put them on there...Even if you didn't, email photopass. Tel lthe date and time and describe your DD and what she was wearing. They may be able to find the pictures and add them to your account
Yes I did hand it to her. I will have to try that can't hurt Thanks for the idea.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:09 PM   #2172
tink,too
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I wanted to say we went across the way and got the photo shot done and put on my photopass. I didnt take any pictures while she was doing it because I assumed it would be on there. Uploaded all my pics last night and not ONE from that. Every other picture we had done was on it so that was very disappointing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Quote:
Yes I did hand it to her. I will have to try that can't hurt Thanks for the idea.
I second Jenseib's suggestion - we have had missing photos before and the good folks at PhotoPass found them for us!
tink,too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #2173
OhStuffandFluff
Mouseketeer

I am very enjoying ready through this thread!! So many beautiful princesses on here! We are counting down to our next disney trip! I thought I would share my DD (3) from our trip in May 2010 after her BBB makeover. We both thoroughly enjoyed the experience! We plan to take her again this year!

http://images5a.snapfish.com/2323232...B7399259ot1lsi

http://images5a.snapfish.com/2323232...%3C57259ot1lsi

DH Myself DS DD
OhStuffandFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:19 PM   #2174
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhStuffandFluff View Post
I am very enjoying ready through this thread!! So many beautiful princesses on here! We are counting down to our next disney trip! I thought I would share my DD (3) from our trip in May 2010 after her BBB makeover. We both thoroughly enjoyed the experience! We plan to take her again this year!

http://images5a.snapfish.com/2323232...B7399259ot1lsi

http://images5a.snapfish.com/2323232...%3C57259ot1lsi
I love her dress!
Old 09-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #2175
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tink,too View Post
I second Jenseib's suggestion - we have had missing photos before and the good folks at PhotoPass found them for us!
I want to add I had a missing picture from my Aug trip and within about 4 days they had it found and added.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: