Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Disney World costume?
Cinderella 311 20.76%
Belle (yellow) 312 20.83%
Aurora 122 8.14%
Jasmine 119 7.94%
Snow White 160 10.68%
Minnie Mouse 128 8.54%
Alice 98 6.54%
Pocahontas 32 2.14%
Ariel Mermaid 49 3.27%
Areil Ball Gown 86 5.74%
Holday Belle (red) 188 12.55%
White Princess Gown (all 3 princesses) 87 5.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1498. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #136
Alimarie12
Mouseketeer

This is probably a silly question, but I haven't been able to find a simple answer, do you get to meet any princesses or get your pictures with any while at BBB or do you have to do CRT to get that?
Alimarie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:20 PM   #137
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alimarie12 View Post
This is probably a silly question, but I haven't been able to find a simple answer, do you get to meet any princesses or get your pictures with any while at BBB or do you have to do CRT to get that?
No Princesses at BBB. You can meet them inside CRT, PSB in Epcot, & 1900 Park Fare has Cinderella as far as dining is concerned.

You can meet them in the tent at Toon Town in the MK. Jasmine is in Adventureland. Belle does Story Time but will be in her blue and white dress.

You can also meet Belle, Snow White, Mulan, Jasmine, and Aurora over in World Showcase.
OneTreeHillAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-28-2008, 03:22 PM   #138
amsafko
DIS Veteran

I have a question...I do not personally care for the use of hair extensions in my children's hair, can I take my 2 daughters and just tell them which hair style (fairytale princess, I believe it's called) that I want and not have them offer my dds a choice so we don't have a problem with it). I'm assuming the styles that have hair extensions require them and I can't just get it without them. There is just something that bugs me about them. My dds will be in princess dresses so I think they will be totally fine with the princess style to go with it.

Thanks.
amsafko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:24 PM   #139
OneTreeHillAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmass View Post
In the event that I need to cancel my appointment, do you know how far in advance I need to do this so my CC isn't charged?
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. If your appointment is on July 31st at 1pm you must cancel by July 30th before 1pm. Otherwise you will be charged.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:27 PM   #140
OneTreeHillAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsafko View Post
I have a question...I do not personally care for the use of hair extensions in my children's hair, can I take my 2 daughters and just tell them which hair style (fairytale princess, I believe it's called) that I want and not have them offer my dds a choice so we don't have a problem with it). I'm assuming the styles that have hair extensions require them and I can't just get it without them. There is just something that bugs me about them. My dds will be in princess dresses so I think they will be totally fine with the princess style to go with it.

Thanks.
The hair extension is just a ponytail that ties around the bun. When you check in at the podium let the FGIT know then you want the crown and you'd rather them not suggest the others to your daughters. I don't see why this would be a problem. Just to be safe you can let your FGIT know as you get seated in the chairs as well.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:33 PM   #141
IUHoosiers
Mouseketeer

amsafko

I had similar concerns when DD3 went in February. I spoke with our FGIT and told her which hair style (fairytale princess) and asked her to go VERY light on the make-up. She was very accomodating and my daughter didn't know the difference. I didnt' know there was going to be a choice of nail polish or little press-on nails - but the FGIT came to me first and discretely showed me the options. I chose to go with the polish (DD selected the color) and DD never knew about the other choice. Hopefully you will have the same experience. We are going back in September (DD now 4), but this time I am letting my daughter have the Diva style (with the extensions), because her hair is too short for the fairytale princess. I plan on informing the FGIT about the hairstyle, make-up and nails up front to keep things simple. Good luck!

IUHoosiers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:41 PM   #142
a*n*w
Counting down to Thanksgiving at GF!

Okay, Mrs. B. emailed me...woohoo!!! Alice is on the way!
a*n*w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #143
Feistygirl916
Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way

Can you please PM me the info for the seller on ebay? I too would like to buy a dress beforehand...

BRING OSWALD TO THE PARKS!
Feistygirl916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:21 PM   #144
mickey0624
LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!

subscribing
Old 07-28-2008, 07:45 PM   #145
amsafko
DIS Veteran

Forgive me for yet another question. I'm trying to determine how to time my arrival to our appt. We have a 4:00pm appointment at the castle BBB. We'll be getting there from the Poly (we do mornings in the park and then go back for nap/swim. We'll obviously be using the monorail to get there. What time would you leave the resort to get there at the appropriate time. Also, we have a ADR at 1900 Park Fare for 6:15pm, should we just expect to go straight there?

Thanks!
amsafko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 10:06 PM   #146
OneTreeHillAddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsafko View Post
Forgive me for yet another question. I'm trying to determine how to time my arrival to our appt. We have a 4:00pm appointment at the castle BBB. We'll be getting there from the Poly (we do mornings in the park and then go back for nap/swim. We'll obviously be using the monorail to get there. What time would you leave the resort to get there at the appropriate time. Also, we have a ADR at 1900 Park Fare for 6:15pm, should we just expect to go straight there?

Thanks!
I'd leave by 3 just to be safe. You should have time to get back to 1900 too. I know the wait at DTD was really bad but now that there's two BBB's I think you'll be fine.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:12 PM   #147
TinkerCarol
6 Years Cancer Free Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmom29 View Post
I know this works with tutu's but i wonder if there is enought material for it to work with the new dresses?? Any input??
I have the princess wedding dress hanging inside out right now for my DGD's 4th BD. When I take it off the hanger and turn it right side out it is VERY full. Just need to do it each time you take it off to keep it that way.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:48 AM   #148
Jeanine3kids
Mouseketeer

Do you think sleeping beauty is to hot for August? I am going to the princess tea. I wouldn't be walking around the parks with it on.
Jeanine3kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:02 PM   #149
Tanzanite
DIS Veteran

dress

Iwill have my daughter dressed in her outfit when we get to the tea then change her after for the park.
Tanzanite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:12 PM   #150
Jeanine3kids
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanzanite View Post
Iwill have my daughter dressed in her outfit when we get to the tea then change her after for the park.
Which dress will she have on?
Jeanine3kids is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: