Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2008, 01:04 PM   #31
swanc02
Earning My Ears

Smile Donatalie- Can you zip them for us?

I love the passport pages but it would take forever to download them one at a time from 4shared. Can you put them in a zip file and save it to the same directory? That would be great!
swanc02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:24 PM   #32
bear74
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMomOf3boys View Post
I went to the Dollar Tree and found tons of these little photo albums that will hold 4x6 pictures, so this is what i did..

PS I think I got these from Natalie's? Please correct me if you see any that are yours!

Carolina they look gret did they take a lot of ink? I am trying to fgure put how much ink I need before I start printing.
bear74 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #33
Avonshire
Mouseketeer

I too like the idea of having the protection of the plastic but I was wondering if you were going to have to pull it out at every place. I would have one for each of my boys(my 3 boys from NC!! ha ha!!) and maybe it would be easier to just have it passport style--ughhh decisions decisions!!!

Avonshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:55 PM   #34
Stitch8
Earning My Ears

I don't know if this would work or not, but you can buy loose 3 ring binder clips at Walmart. You can hole punch each page, put a hole re-inforced sticker over the hole to protect it. Then you would have a passport that would just flip to the page you needed. When you get home, you can put them in the photo albums or in a scrapbook.

Another idea is to look for a 4x6 2 ring notebook. Look where they sell index cards.

Just an idea.....
Stitch8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:28 AM   #35
CarolinaMomOf3boys
I stepped onto the grass on the other side; it wasn't any greener, just different.......A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle......I wasn't born a princess, but if the tiara fits......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avonshire View Post
I too like the idea of having the protection of the plastic but I was wondering if you were going to have to pull it out at every place. I would have one for each of my boys(my 3 boys from NC!! ha ha!!) and maybe it would be easier to just have it passport style--ughhh decisions decisions!!!
hi Tracie!! Yes, we would have to pull the pages out at each place, but they slide right in with no problems, and honestly, at the time, I didnt realize that Staples or someplace like that could bind them for only a few dollars. But, for $1 per book, it worked for me

Stitch had a really good idea, too!

as far as the amount of ink....yeah it used ALOT, but everything I have worked on the past few months has USED TONS OF INK, so whats another cartridge, or 2.....or 6

~Melissa

My Magical Surprise of a LIFETIME POST trip report
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1936235
T-shirts, invitations and goody bags I have made for my surprise trip!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1864352
Epcot Passports Completed!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1882833
CarolinaMomOf3boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:33 PM   #36
Mouseketeer67
Mouseketeer

Natalie - My daughter and I are new to this board and we both want to tell you that we love your designs. We are using some of your mousekeeping envelopes and the Pirate Mickey. I'm sure that she will love the passport too! Thanks for sharing you love of Disney!

Angie

Veteran HS Mom: DS 20 Honor Grad & College Sophmore 4.0; DD 18 Honor Grad & College Freshman 3.6; DS 16
Caribbean Beach 2012
Port Orleans Riverside 2008, 2009, & 2010
Double Tree LBV 2006 & 2007
Best Western LBV 2005
Grosvenor Resort 2001, 2002 & 2004
Royal Plaza 2003
Fort Wilderness 1972
Mouseketeer67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 08:42 AM   #37
marshallandcartersmo
DIS Veteran

FINALLY read to print these.........I think I'm going to print the journal pages just as photos then put them into a little photo album. I have 3 albums to make and I think printing them all out on regular paper would get too expensive!!

Did you print yours 4 x 6 or 5 x 7?

thanks and have a great trip!
marshallandcartersmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:52 PM   #38
bjeannep
Mouseketeer

What type of paper did you use? Photo, regular? This is great. I've been trying to get different things to do for my DD7 and this will be a great keepsake.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:46 AM   #39
woodkins
DIS Veteran

Did Natalie also create the memory book page designs? I would LOVE to make these for my daughter. What a great keepsake to look back on. If you can post a link to the thread where you found it I would be sooooo THANKFUL!!
-Krysta

7/14 BC, 4/14 ASSP, 10/13 POLY, 8/13 WL, 4/13 WORLDS @ASMu, 11/12 Aulani 9/12 AKL, 7/12 BC, 10/11 POLY, 9/10 POLY, 12/09 POP, 9/09 GF, 2/09 POFQ, 12/08 POLY, 5/08 POLY, 12/07 POLY, 5/07 ASSp, 12/07 CB, 9/07 AKL, 12/06 ASMo, 9/06 WL,
woodkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #40
otts4disney
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaMomOf3boys View Post
Here's natalies link

and no, I did not use index cards, i just used regular paper, and was able to print 3 per page
Although index cards is probably a good idea!!
I've downloaded the thumbs from Natalie's site. What I haven't been able to figure out is how to zoom them without distorting them. Can you help? I've posted all over the boards without success. I'm asking you since you got one done.....and what a fabulous idea to put them in a photo album - I love it! I've got 5 to make.

Thanks,
Karen
otts4disney is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: