Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #76
jbcheerchick93
DIS Veteran
 
jbcheerchick93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: body's in pa...heart's all over the world
Posts: 3,286

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Bum View Post
Welcome Jesse, fellow cheer chick. Cheering is so awesome. Congrats on the 2nd place in World's Wow, that is huge. My school squad got 6th in the State last year and this year I am the Captain and I am hoping to make it to the Nationals and win States this year.
omgsh i know it was amazing! and thanks


haha yeah im treying out for the school squad this year, its 7, 8, & 9 put together and only freshman get to be captians....hopefully me!


also doing all star cheerleading. so much fun. you would love it!
__________________

March '95
April '99
March '02
April '05
July '05
April '07
July '10
May '12
August '14
jbcheerchick93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #77
Beach Bum
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,154

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcheerchick93 View Post
omgsh i know it was amazing! and thanks


haha yeah im treying out for the school squad this year, its 7, 8, & 9 put together and only freshman get to be captians....hopefully me!


also doing all star cheerleading. so much fun. you would love it!
I used to do allstars before I entered highschool and that was a blast. I have been cheering since pee wees at the age of 5.
Beach Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-22-2008, 09:17 PM   #78
jbcheerchick93
DIS Veteran
 
jbcheerchick93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: body's in pa...heart's all over the world
Posts: 3,286

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Bum View Post
I used to do allstars before I entered highschool and that was a blast. I have been cheering since pee wees at the age of 5.
awww! i love our little ones, they are so cute. and at my all stars they actually make schedule changes for all of the practices cause we have over 160 kids in 11 different school districts. and high schools practice wed & tues nights, and for the oldest kids we have early morning sunday pracs so that they can make it, (cause of work). our team owner is a sweetheart, one of her daughters is a coach and the other is on the team.
__________________

March '95
April '99
March '02
April '05
July '05
April '07
July '10
May '12
August '14
jbcheerchick93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:17 PM   #79
jbcheerchick93
DIS Veteran
 
jbcheerchick93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: body's in pa...heart's all over the world
Posts: 3,286

p.s. HI KOLBY!!
__________________

March '95
April '99
March '02
April '05
July '05
April '07
July '10
May '12
August '14
jbcheerchick93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:20 PM   #80
Beach Bum
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,154

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcheerchick93 View Post
awww! i love our little ones, they are so cute. and at my all stars they actually make schedule changes for all of the practices cause we have over 160 kids in 11 different school districts. and high schools practice wed & tues nights, and for the oldest kids we have early morning sunday pracs so that they can make it, (cause of work). our team owner is a sweetheart, one of her daughters is a coach and the other is on the team.

That is so awesome. I have met so many great people in cheer. My BFF is also a cheerleader and I met her in pee wees when we were both 5. We ended up in the same kindergarten class as well and have been in the same class ever since. We are now both 17.
Beach Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:39 PM   #81
jbcheerchick93
DIS Veteran
 
jbcheerchick93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: body's in pa...heart's all over the world
Posts: 3,286

awe thats a great story to tell your kids and grandkids when they're hanging out cause you two will still be bestfriends.
__________________

March '95
April '99
March '02
April '05
July '05
April '07
July '10
May '12
August '14
jbcheerchick93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:40 PM   #82
Beach Bum
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,154

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcheerchick93 View Post
awe thats a great story to tell your kids and grandkids when they're hanging out cause you two will still be bestfriends.
Yep we have already talked about her and I being each others kids God Mothers.
Beach Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:46 PM   #83
jbcheerchick93
DIS Veteran
 
jbcheerchick93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: body's in pa...heart's all over the world
Posts: 3,286

haha me too, even though im only 14 :/ i still know everything about my kids godparents, how many kids i want to have, names, and my whole wedding planned. my mom thinks im crazy but idc
__________________

March '95
April '99
March '02
April '05
July '05
April '07
July '10
May '12
August '14
jbcheerchick93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #84
Beach Bum
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,154

Ha Ha, that is great. I have been with my boyfriend since May 27th 2006 and on Sunday he is heading off to college and I am going to be away from him until thanksgiving holiday. So we are going to the Smokey Mountains in a cabin for an overnight. I can't believe my parents agree, but I guess he has been around so long they trust him.
Beach Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:50 PM   #85
jbcheerchick93
DIS Veteran
 
jbcheerchick93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: body's in pa...heart's all over the world
Posts: 3,286

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo hahaha im kidding but wow thats B-I-G!

and really, the time will fly with cheerleading and everything and before you know it you'll see him again
__________________

March '95
April '99
March '02
April '05
July '05
April '07
July '10
May '12
August '14
jbcheerchick93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:56 PM   #86
Beach Bum
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,154

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcheerchick93 View Post
OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo hahaha im kidding but wow thats B-I-G!

and really, the time will fly with cheerleading and everything and before you know it you'll see him again
Thank You, I sure hope so. I have never been away from him for this period of time before.
Beach Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:16 PM   #87
katelin&saraBFF
**KATELiN && SARA GiVE SOUTHERN GiRL A NEW MEANiNG**
 
katelin&saraBFF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The [[not so]] Natural State. *AkA ARKANSAS*
Posts: 71

Heyy
Im Katelin.
I have had this for lyk, a month.
I know like, no one except my bestie sara..
but she dont really count!!!

ha :D
__________________
Me And Sara want a Chattering Platapus.


*MOLLY HAD PUPPiES, YO!*
katelin&saraBFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 11:22 PM   #88
Beach Bum
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,154

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelin&saraBFF View Post
Heyy
Im Katelin.
I have had this for lyk, a month.
I know like, no one except my bestie sara..
but she dont really count!!!

ha :D

Hey I have been talking with your BFF through pm the past few days.
Beach Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:19 AM   #89
Dis_Craig
Earning My Ears
 
Dis_Craig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Posts: 9

Hey, im Craig. Just got back from a 2 week holiday at the Hard Rock Hotel.
Dont know anyone on here
Looks like a great little disney community anyways
__________________
1996. 1998. 2000. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008.
Hard Rock Hotel
Dis_Craig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:21 AM   #90
JulielovesDisney
Hakuna Matata
I find any accent extremely hot
He's no boy. lol -wink wink
 
JulielovesDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Joi-sey
Posts: 13,275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dis_Craig View Post
Hey, im Craig. Just got back from a 2 week holiday at the Hard Rock Hotel.
Dont know anyone on here
Looks like a great little disney community anyways
WELCOME!! lol
This is a pretty awesome place.
I'm Julie, by the way.
__________________
Dum spiro, spero
JulielovesDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: