Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-04-2012, 09:32 PM   #2641
Pixiedust95
Earning My Ears
 
Pixiedust95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: East Coast
Posts: 22

Hi im Abby, Im 16 love to dance, im in colorguard and I LOVE Disney
__________________


"There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter." -Mad Hatter
Pixiedust95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #2642
Orreed
Olivia
 
Orreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,855

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixiedust95 View Post
Hi im Abby, Im 16 love to dance, im in colorguard and I LOVE Disney

Hi Abby. I'm Olivia =) We love Disney too! And I adore your quote, that is my favorite Disney song!
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-06-2012, 12:22 PM   #2643
Orreed
Olivia
 
Orreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,855

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderellalove View Post
Hi! Im Kate! I absolutly LOVE disney (like everyone else here!) I am soooooooooo excited to meet new people that love to talk about disney as much as I do!

Welcome Kate! I am Olivia It's nice to meet you, and yes. This is a great place to talk Disney. I love to do it, because a lot of times my friends and family don't want to hear about so I just stay silent because that's all can think of LOL

Last edited by Orreed; 08-06-2012 at 01:07 PM.
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #2644
Emma76
Earning My Ears
 
Emma76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5

Hi, I'm Emma and I joined a couple of days ago
I'm 14 and from England
__________________
Emma76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:09 PM   #2645
Orreed
Olivia
 
Orreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,855

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma76 View Post
Hi, I'm Emma and I joined a couple of days ago
I'm 14 and from England
Welcome to the boards Emma! I'm Olivia=) Please chat me if you need any help. I also saw that it's almost time for your holiday. Have a magical trip!
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #2646
heyyyitsliana
Earning My Ears
 
heyyyitsliana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 39

Hi, i'm Liana.
I'm 15 years old and just joined the boards today. Not sure why i waited so long considering i've searched the boards before but i've never thought of replying until now.
I'm excited to share my Disney experiences and hear all of yours! (:
heyyyitsliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:47 AM   #2647
Orreed
Olivia
 
Orreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,855

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyyyitsliana View Post
Hi, i'm Liana.
I'm 15 years old and just joined the boards today. Not sure why i waited so long considering i've searched the boards before but i've never thought of replying until now.
I'm excited to share my Disney experiences and hear all of yours! (:
WELCOME

Hi Liana! My name is Olivia. I was the same way as you with joining. Please message me if you have any questions. Looking foward to hearing your Disney experiences!
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:35 PM   #2648
disneyologist
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: My mind
Posts: 7

I'm Mel.
I just joined a few days ago but haven't explored much yet. This place is huge and I don't know where to start.
I've never been to a Disney park before but it's my dream to go and my family's goal for next summer (or spring)'s vacation is Walt Disney World.
disneyologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #2649
Orreed
Olivia
 
Orreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,855

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyologist View Post
I'm Mel.
I just joined a few days ago but haven't explored much yet. This place is huge and I don't know where to start.
I've never been to a Disney park before but it's my dream to go and my family's goal for next summer (or spring)'s vacation is Walt Disney World.
WELCOME MEL!

My name is Olivia. You you need any help just send me a message. That sounds like a great dream! My suggestion is to start on things you enjoy. Everything is in sections. The teen boards is a great place. I like to read the college board to prepare myself for the Disney College Program. The other place I like to go in the rumors board. The site is big but soon you will feel apart of the family
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 01:00 AM   #2650
theffaddict
When you wish upon a star!
 
theffaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 96

Hello everyone! I'm a 15 year old Junior in HS. I like writing about sports online, playing tennis, and I LOVE DISNEY! I love everything about it. I came to the boards to start to plan for my next Disney vacation, likely will be to PARIS! My first time in Europe will be to go to Disneyland Paris for my HS graduation! My parents are the best I hope to be a attractions or photopass photographer in the Disney College program as a sophomore in High School. I hope to see you all around! I'm sure we all have a lot in common!
theffaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #2651
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...
 
meggiebeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Essex, England
Posts: 1,877

Quote:
Originally Posted by theffaddict
Hello everyone! I'm a 15 year old Junior in HS. I like writing about sports online, playing tennis, and I LOVE DISNEY! I love everything about it. I came to the boards to start to plan for my next Disney vacation, likely will be to PARIS! My first time in Europe will be to go to Disneyland Paris for my HS graduation! My parents are the best I hope to be a attractions or photopass photographer in the Disney College program as a sophomore in High School. I hope to see you all around! I'm sure we all have a lot in common!
welcome!!! Your parents are so kind taking you to DLP and Europe! It is a whole lot different to WDW! are you only going to Paris? I live near London and if you can you should so visit their too- it's amazing!
__________________
Dad Mum Meg (17) William (15) Rory (9) Oscar (4)

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~



meggiebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:38 PM   #2652
theffaddict
When you wish upon a star!
 
theffaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kansas
Posts: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggiebeth View Post
welcome!!! Your parents are so kind taking you to DLP and Europe! It is a whole lot different to WDW! are you only going to Paris? I live near London and if you can you should so visit their too- it's amazing!
Yeah, I'm going to DLP, then heading to the actual city of Paris for a like 5 days, which will include a day-trip to Versailles. Of course, it's all tentative since it's two years away, but I decided to start planning now. London is on my bucket list!
theffaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #2653
meggiebeth
Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through...
 
meggiebeth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Essex, England
Posts: 1,877

Quote:
Originally Posted by theffaddict

Yeah, I'm going to DLP, then heading to the actual city of Paris for a like 5 days, which will include a day-trip to Versailles. Of course, it's all tentative since it's two years away, but I decided to start planning now. London is on my bucket list!
Sounds great! Paris is beautiful, you will LOVE it! The whole French atmosphere is wonderful. (Not to mention the food is great!) DLP is really expensive though! I think we were quoted $5000 for a three night trip. (And that is just for the hotel and tickets- staying onsite of course!)
Definitely start planning! Planning does wonders! With Europe it is so tempting to visit other places too with them all being so close together. The French seaside is lovely.
__________________
Dad Mum Meg (17) William (15) Rory (9) Oscar (4)

$5 A Day Means Disney MY Way! An October TR
~Our 18 day trip to Walt Disney World. Deluxe Dining Plan, Keys to the Kingdom Tour,
MNSSHP, Epcot Food & Wine Festival and MVMCP all in one trip!~



meggiebeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #2654
GooglieBear
Earning My Ears
 
GooglieBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 32

First Post

Hi, I'm Cay. My mom and I have been reading the Disboards for years and we finally opened accounts. She is iGoofy, shout-out! I love Disney World and I'm counting down the days for our next trip!
GooglieBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:20 AM   #2655
Orreed
Olivia
 
Orreed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,855

Quote:
Originally Posted by GooglieBear View Post
Hi, I'm Cay. My mom and I have been reading the Disboards for years and we finally opened accounts. She is iGoofy, shout-out! I love Disney World and I'm counting down the days for our next trip!
Welcome Cay! It's great to see you made an account, I was the same way. My name is Olivia and please message me if you need help with anything!
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: