Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #2596
Reflections of Earth
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orreed View Post
Thank you @Reflectionsofearth
You're welcome, Olivia!
Old 07-04-2012, 03:02 AM   #2597
abbyreads
Earning My Ears

Hi! My names Abby. Age 16, almost 17. From Wisconsin. I've never been to Disney, but I've desperately wanted to for just about forever. Anyways, my mom told me if I budgeted it all out then she would think about us maybe going down there, and I ended up lurking on these forums.
abbyreads is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-04-2012, 10:37 AM   #2598
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyreads View Post
Hi! My names Abby. Age 16, almost 17. From Wisconsin. I've never been to Disney, but I've desperately wanted to for just about forever. Anyways, my mom told me if I budgeted it all out then she would think about us maybe going down there, and I ended up lurking on these forums.
Welcome to the boards! Clearly, you'll fit in. And going to WDW would be amazing for you. It's worth it so I hope you end up going!
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #2599
Doodle98
"42-42-564, whenever you want to, knock on Death's door."

Welcome to the boards! Im bri, and have been here on and off for the past year. Im 14, and have been to disney 9 times. If anyone needs my help, just friend me and message me!
Old 07-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #2600
GR33NDAY
Earning My Ears

Alright, i hope I'm doing this right.

Ay guys I'm Maddie. I'm 14, live in ny, and actually have never been to disney... awk. i do REALLY REALLY wanna go, but parents have weird things with roller coasters... whatever. so my BFFFFFFF is Bri, I've known her since like, forevvvverrrr... so she said i should come here and here i am. yay.
GR33NDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #2601
Doodle98

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR33NDAY
Ay guys I'm Maddie. I'm 14, live in ny, and actually have never been to disney... awk. i do REALLY REALLY wanna go, but parents have weird things with roller coasters... whatever. so my BFFFFFFF is Bri, I've known her since like, forevvvverrrr... so she said i should come here and here i am. yay.
luv ya Maddie. I toldja we should go fur girlscouts. Rachel doesn't want to because it's "for little kids"yeah right. Disney is awesome!!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2012, 11:17 PM   #2602
charliebrown
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR33NDAY View Post
love the user name.

(see my sig)

charliebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #2603
Doodle98

Yeah, she has a serious obsession with green day, my chemical romance, and other bands like that. It's both funny and creepy lol
Old 07-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #2604
DaHatTrick
Earning My Ears

Hey all, im DaHatTrick and I live in Cali, specfically Santa Maria. I am in love with Disney, I seriously am I have so much Disney stuff its really insane. All I listen to is Disney music. Oh i forgot to mention im 16. I like making new friends pm me or email me sometime
DaHatTrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #2605
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Hey, I'm Wings! Welcome to the Dis! Love your username, Green Day has been one of my favorite bands ever since I first heard them, which was when I was a toddler.

I also like Linkin Park, Pearl Jam, Ozzy, Evanescence, Nickelback, FDoo Fighters, Shinedown and a bunch of others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHatTrick View Post
Hey all, im DaHatTrick and I live in Cali, specfically Santa Maria. I am in love with Disney, I seriously am I have so much Disney stuff its really insane. All I listen to is Disney music. Oh i forgot to mention im 16. I like making new friends pm me or email me sometime
Hi! Well, everyone here loves Disney, so you'll fit right in! I visited Cali last month actually. I went to Los Angeles, Hollywood, drove through Santa Barbara, San Diego, by lots and lots of beaches, and of course we did Disneyland for the first time! (been to WDW 4 times)
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Coronado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP! November 2014-Off site, at Disneyland
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #2606
Doodle98

Fairywings,

I looooooooooooooooooove linkin park! Its my favorite band! My favorite songs are runaway, numb, in the end, and practically any other songs they have!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #2607
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHatTrick View Post

I'm Olivia. Welcome to the DIS. Don't worry were crazy about Disney too!

Last edited by Orreed; 07-09-2012 at 05:31 PM. Reason: editing content
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:33 PM   #2608
Orreed
Olivia

Quote:

Welcome to the boards! You will learn a lot about Disney. Sending wishes your way you can go to Disney soon!
Orreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #2609
thecloudsraceby
Earning My Ears

Hello! I'm Julia, I'm 14, I live in California, about 5-6 hours away from Disneyland. I've been to WDW once, last spring, and I've been to Disneyland somewhere around 10 times, due to my mom being a Disney freak. Not that I'm complaining. I used to have an account on here, but I've forgotten both the username and password because it's been such a long time, so I decided to start fresh. So, yeah! Hi!
thecloudsraceby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #2610
DaHatTrick
Earning My Ears

Thank you all for the warm welcome haha I used to be on VMKMagic, I dont know if you remember that?
DaHatTrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: