Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #2536
lisafuncub
Earning My Ears

Talking I'm Lisa

Hi, I'm Lisa, I'm 13, and I Love Disney World!
Can anyone tell me how to add a signature to my posts?
Thanks!

Last edited by lisafuncub; 05-14-2012 at 04:42 PM.
lisafuncub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:59 PM   #2537
lego606
Mouseketeer

Hey, I'm Jon, 17 (alomst 18! :D) and I <3 Disney

I'm starting a Mouseketeer (or maybe All Ears) club at my university (or I hope to at least). Apparently the elevators already travel to the 5th Dimension, so that's a start :P
lego606 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #2538
kendieluvs14
Earning My Ears

Hi!

I'm Kendal! I'm 13, and almost finished with 8th grade. My 14th birthday is in August. I am a girl scout, dancer, and gymnast. I love Disney of course and Jessie, Shake it Up!, and A.N.T. Farm on Disney Channel. I love Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, and One Direction. I am a cancer survivor (Leukemia, battled it when I was 11 for six months of chemo) and recently found out it's back.
Old 05-15-2012, 12:03 AM   #2539
3mtn-kate
I want people to be afraid of how much they love me
I know who I am, I would never run away when life gets bad

Location: And the strange thing, your life could end up changing...While your dancing through ♥

So I'm Katie I'm 18 and I'm coming back on here after a couple of years easily..Just kind of randomly posting about like I used to

Feel free to come talk to me if you want to!
3mtn-kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #2540
mimiloveswdw
Proud Hufflepuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisafuncub View Post
Hi, I'm Lisa, I'm 13, and I Love Disney World!
Can anyone tell me how to add a signature to my posts?
Thanks!
Hey Lisa! Erin here To add a signature, click on "User CP" near the upper left of your screen. There should be an "edit signature" or something along those lines to click on. From there you can add whatever you want! Feel free to PM me any questions if you have problems with it or with anything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lego606 View Post
Hey, I'm Jon, 17 (alomst 18! :D) and I <3 Disney

I'm starting a Mouseketeer (or maybe All Ears) club at my university (or I hope to at least). Apparently the elevators already travel to the 5th Dimension, so that's a start :P
Hi Jon! I go by Erin and I'm 17 too That's awesome! I'm hoping for a Disney club at whatever school I go to after high school...or I may have to make one myself too!

5th dimension? I'm almost scared to ask!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendieluvs14 View Post
Hi!

I'm Kendal! I'm 13, and almost finished with 8th grade. My 14th birthday is in August. I am a girl scout, dancer, and gymnast. I love Disney of course and Jessie, Shake it Up!, and A.N.T. Farm on Disney Channel. I love Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, and One Direction. I am a cancer survivor (Leukemia, battled it when I was 11 for six months of chemo) and recently found out it's back.
Hey Kendal! Another One Direction fan here! Oh gosh, I'm sorry to hear that You'll be in my thoughts <3 I usually hang around the Post Wasters' Thread, and they've become a little family for me, and I'd love for you to come join us if you'd like to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mtn-kate View Post
So I'm Katie I'm 18 and I'm coming back on here after a couple of years easily..Just kind of randomly posting about like I used to

Feel free to come talk to me if you want to!
Hi Katie! Glad you're back, even though I didn't post much when you did before haha!

Listen with your heart; you will understand. Let it break upon you like a wave upon the sand.
All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
It means no worries for the rest of your days. It's our problem-free philosophy: Hakuna Matata!
Now I'm climbing the walls. But you don't notice at all...that I'm going out of my mind, all day and all night.
People do crazy things...when they're in love.
mimiloveswdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:33 AM   #2541
PirateSnow
Earning My Ears

Location: Riding a horse towards a castle in the sunset... Or something like that

I'm Snow (at least, on the web I am). I'm born and raised a Disney fanatic, with my mum being an ultimate Disney Trip planner. I've learned basically all the tricks I know from her about Disney. Obsessed with all sorts of Disney Trivia, Disney Movies, Disney Parks, and basically anything Disney.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:29 PM   #2542
soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator

Crime Scene: Do Not Cross
I Live For CSI:

DISboards Moderator

Welcome everyone!!

soccercruiser87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #2543
ashleeb
Earning My Ears

My Intro(:

My name is Ashlee and I've beeen a DIS`er for two years. I and I'm 14 & love all things Disney and can't wait until next November when I go back for the 5th time(:
ashleeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #2544
soccercruiser87

Teen Board Moderator

Crime Scene: Do Not Cross
I Live For CSI:

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleeb View Post
My name is Ashlee and I've beeen a DIS`er for two years. I and I'm 14 & love all things Disney and can't wait until next November when I go back for the 5th time(:
Welcome!

soccercruiser87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 03:03 PM   #2545
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Hello there!

The name's Meg.
Disney is pretty much my whole life. I have been going to Walt Disney World since I was two years old and I have been to Disneyland once.
I love learning about the history of the parks and the hidden magic you find everywhere. My dream job is to be an Imagineer and I would LOVE to do the CP.
My other interests include The Muppets, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and music.

I hope to meet many DIS friends and share my love for Disney!

See ya real soon!
LifeIsDis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #2546
anelson81993
Mouseketeer

Hello people!

Hi! My name is Abby, and I'm 18 (almost 19)! I'm a big-time Disney fanatic, especially in the history of Disney. I'm also a sophomore in an education program studying English education and speech communication (speech and drama). I've been in love with Disney all my life, and can't wait to get more involved on the DISboards!
anelson81993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 04:20 AM   #2547
tonybrowN
Earning My Ears

Hi, I'm Tony!
Since a kid I am a fan of Disney!
tonybrowN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #2548
theworldneedscolor
DIS Veteran

Hi guys!

My name's Ellen, I am almost sixteen and just about finished with my sophomore year in highschool. I love Disney and always have! Disneyland is my favorite place in the world, with Hawaii as a close second. I am part Hawaiian, so that I feel like I am at home there We are taking our first trip to WDW world in two years, and I can't wait! We will also be visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter...ohmygoshican'twait. I am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter

Aside from Disney and HP, I love to read (Gone With the Wind is my favorite book), I am an athlete (former volleyball player, current softball player and runner), and I am obsessed with music. I am in choir, but hope to do something with music tech as my career. Oh, and I plan on doing the Disney CP when I am in college!

Sorry that was so long, but thanks for reading
theworldneedscolor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:21 PM   #2549
disneyfanaticc
Earning My Ears

Hello!

Hello! I'm Lizzy and I'm 15, 2 more weeks left of my sophomore year!

My entire family is obsessed with Disney, me being the most! We've been to Disney World about 20 times and we visit at least twice each year. I'm about to go on my 4th disney cruise in the summer 1 week after I get back from my Europe vacation! I've only been to Disneyland two times but I'm going back soon before I go on vacation back to Hawaii.

I reaaaallllyyyy want to do the Disney College Program when I'm in college, I already told my parents that I will for sure apply lol. I also realllllyyyyyy want to work on the cruise ship for a little bit at least sometime in my life. It sounds awesome. When I'm older I already plan on doing an average of 6 disney cruises each year I love Disney, in case you couldn't already tell..........

Anyways thanks for reading!
disneyfanaticc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:27 PM   #2550
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Hi everyone! I'm known as Wings around here.

The Post Wasters thread and the Hangout thread are great places to just chat. There are also lots of other threads around too.

If you have any questions, just ask anyone!

Have fun!
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: