Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-16-2009, 01:24 AM   #1711
StitchfansJr
Hold your head high heavy heart
OFFICIAL TRAVIS CLARK STALKER
COBRA CLEAN!
Smile kid, there's only one way out
 
StitchfansJr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: on skyway avenue(: [illinois]
Posts: 18,364

Some do but not that many. Really? aww. D:
__________________
hi. my name is allison.[trust me, you'll make it through<3]

(franknfurter<3) let's do the time warp again! [3/27/10]sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams<3
twloha. let's spread the peace. <3. I have a lot of love for John Bender<3 I love my fb twin; Ellie! rip mj<3
"Letting The Cab go on before The Academy Is...? What kind of sick joke is that?!" [7/24/09] "One song...about a girl" [9/28/09]
"I want to meet every single one of you!" [7/24/10]
StitchfansJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #1712
eeyores smile
Missing the Magic
 
eeyores smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 23

Hi, I'm Hollie, I'm 16 and from the UK. I've been to Disney 3 times and I'm going again in less than 3 weeks time Other than Disney, I love dancing(3 times a week) and gymnastics (don't do it anymore but still love it!)
__________________
I'd rather be in Disney

2002- All Star Movies/Clearwater Hilton
2004- Caribbean Beach
2006- Off Site (Windwood Bay)
2009- Off Site (Terra Verde)
eeyores smile is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-17-2009, 11:45 AM   #1713
WDWtraveler27
Sees a star on a mountainBe Prepared!Must embrace the pink errr magenta
Part of the WDI Cult
No touchy my jar of dirt
 
WDWtraveler27's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: West Texas
Posts: 9,374

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyores smile View Post
Hi, I'm Hollie, I'm 16 and from the UK. I've been to Disney 3 times and I'm going again in less than 3 weeks time Other than Disney, I love dancing(3 times a week) and gymnastics (don't do it anymore but still love it!)
hi hollie my name is luis enrique and welcome to the teen boards
__________________
thank god my signature wasn't anything embarrassing
WDWtraveler27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:00 PM   #1714
Disney Princess Elli
DIS Veteran
 
Disney Princess Elli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyores smile View Post
Hi, I'm Hollie, I'm 16 and from the UK. I've been to Disney 3 times and I'm going again in less than 3 weeks time Other than Disney, I love dancing(3 times a week) and gymnastics (don't do it anymore but still love it!)
Hey Hollie
I'm Ellie, also from the UK (:
I'm 15
And I lovelovelove Disney, Hello Kitty and The Script <3
How old are you?
Disney Princess Elli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #1715
eeyores smile
Missing the Magic
 
eeyores smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Princess Elli View Post
Hey Hollie
I'm Ellie, also from the UK (:
I'm 15
And I lovelovelove Disney, Hello Kitty and The Script <3
How old are you?
Hi Ellie!
I'm 16, and finished GCSE's last month I went to Japan last year on a school trip and since then I have been obsessed with Hello Kitty ever since! They even have shops where they only sell Hello Kitty items.
__________________
I'd rather be in Disney

2002- All Star Movies/Clearwater Hilton
2004- Caribbean Beach
2006- Off Site (Windwood Bay)
2009- Off Site (Terra Verde)
eeyores smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #1716
Disney Princess Elli
DIS Veteran
 
Disney Princess Elli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyores smile View Post
Hi Ellie!
I'm 16, and finished GCSE's last month I went to Japan last year on a school trip and since then I have been obsessed with Hello Kitty ever since! They even have shops where they only sell Hello Kitty items.
Haha I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty too xD
I'm wearing a HK top right now lol
I know this little shop that sells only Hello Kitty stuff, too. (:
Oh, so are you going into Sixth Form/College in September then?
And where about in the UK are you from?
Disney Princess Elli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #1717
eeyores smile
Missing the Magic
 
eeyores smile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Princess Elli View Post
Haha I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty too xD
I'm wearing a HK top right now lol
I know this little shop that sells only Hello Kitty stuff, too. (:
Oh, so are you going into Sixth Form/College in September then?
And where about in the UK are you from?
Im in the Midlands, what about you?
I'm staying on at my high school to do A Levels in the 6th Form- I'm doing Geography, RE, Maths and Japanese.
__________________
I'd rather be in Disney

2002- All Star Movies/Clearwater Hilton
2004- Caribbean Beach
2006- Off Site (Windwood Bay)
2009- Off Site (Terra Verde)
eeyores smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #1718
Disney Princess Elli
DIS Veteran
 
Disney Princess Elli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12,216

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyores smile View Post
Im in the Midlands, what about you?
I'm staying on at my high school to do A Levels in the 6th Form- I'm doing Geography, RE, Maths and Japanese.
North West (:
And coolies
Japanese sounds awesome xD
I was thinking of taking Geography for A Level but it's already too much effort at GCSE so idk haha
I'm starting year 11 in September lol
Disney Princess Elli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:11 PM   #1719
kelly7ak
Alaskan chick
 
kelly7ak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 128

Hi, I'm Kelly. I'm 19 (so I guess I don't have much time left in this community, eh?), and I live in Homer, Alaska.

I'll post a picture or two when I can.

And, oh yeah, for you East Coasters, my time is 4 hours behind you. So if you send me a PM or an e-mail when it's morning at your house, I won't read it for a bit 'cause I'm still asleep!!
kelly7ak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:19 PM   #1720
Jetaime
I love indulging in Disney!
 
Jetaime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 16

Hey guys!
Im Emily, Im 14 and I love Disney. My first trip was when I was 3 1/2. I love to travel, act, sew, play the cello, and read. I live in PA.
__________________
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? ~ Alice

Never is an awfully long time.
This belongs to you, and always will.
Boy, why are you crying? ~ Wendy (PP '03)

Jetaime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #1721
nevershoutlibby<3
meh. :D
 
nevershoutlibby<3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Floridaa
Posts: 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetaime View Post
Hey guys!
Im Emily, Im 14 and I love Disney. My first trip was when I was 3 1/2. I love to travel, act, sew, play the cello, and read. I live in PA.
I love sewing. :D.
nevershoutlibby<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:31 AM   #1722
Mister-Disney
Earning My Ears
 
Mister-Disney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 20

Hey everyone, I'm Robert from England and I'm 13. I love Disney, Pokémon and Twilight. My favourite school subjects are Maths, English and Drama. My first trip to Disney was when I was five, in WDW. It was so magical! Since then, I've been to WDW a grand total of seven times (soon to be eight ) and DLRP three times.
Mister-Disney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:14 PM   #1723
Smiley.Socks
FIGMENT. ♥
Rover is my homedog!
Don't call me scene, call me robot!
 
Smiley.Socks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: 221B Baker Street.
Posts: 21,204

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyores smile View Post
Hi, I'm Hollie, I'm 16 and from the UK. I've been to Disney 3 times and I'm going again in less than 3 weeks time Other than Disney, I love dancing(3 times a week) and gymnastics (don't do it anymore but still love it!)
Hi Hollie. (:
I'm Elin, from Wales.
I can't dance, or do gymnastics, but sounds fun! :D
Welcome to the TB!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly7ak View Post
Hi, I'm Kelly. I'm 19 (so I guess I don't have much time left in this community, eh?), and I live in Homer, Alaska.

I'll post a picture or two when I can.

And, oh yeah, for you East Coasters, my time is 4 hours behind you. So if you send me a PM or an e-mail when it's morning at your house, I won't read it for a bit 'cause I'm still asleep!!
Hey Kelly.
I'm Elin, from Wales.
Don't worry about being 19, we have 20y.o. here.
If you need anything, PM me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetaime View Post
Hey guys!
Im Emily, Im 14 and I love Disney. My first trip was when I was 3 1/2. I love to travel, act, sew, play the cello, and read. I live in PA.
Hey Emily.
I'm Elin.
Feel free to PM me if you need anything!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister-Disney View Post
Hey everyone, I'm Robert from England and I'm 13. I love Disney, Pokémon and Twilight. My favourite school subjects are Maths, English and Drama. My first trip to Disney was when I was five, in WDW. It was so magical! Since then, I've been to WDW a grand total of seven times (soon to be eight ) and DLRP three times.
Hello Robert. :D
I'm Elin, from Wales.
I love maths too. :D
__________________
lie down, breathe, stop.
Smiley.Socks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #1724
goofypurple
Mouseketeer
 
goofypurple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 96

!!!!

I AM GOING CRAZILY RANDOM!!!! IT EVEN MORE RANDOM THAN RANDOM!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-From the stupid genius teen
__________________
I LOVE DISNEY!!! XD
Plz click on my dragons plz. LOL I said plz twice!!! XD
These guys miss VMK. Don't you?
goofypurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 06:06 PM   #1725
aarxbear
Mouseketeer
 
aarxbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 361

I'm Aaron. I'm 17 and I live in Arkansas. Ill be a senior when school gets in.
__________________
AARON

aarxbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: