Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2009, 01:27 PM   #1681
nevershoutlibby<3
meh. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidGoofy View Post
Thats nice...I have a Dean Vendetta XM(electric), Rogue Dreadnought, Acoustic and I think an Alvarez Nylon String(not sure since I bought it at my local music place and there is no company name on it). And I know how that feels I was at WDW for a week then after that I had to go to this thing called Boys State which I was away from m guitars even longer. It was hell for me.
I have another electric acoustic, but I have no idea what its called. I only use it if I play a show or something. So I have two right now. I learned on a old one of my friends a couple of years ago, luckily my parents are the kind of people who will support you even if you become a total loser, so they bought me my ibanez. and the electric acoustic was a gift from my uncle who is quite the guitarist himself. I've been playing for about three solid years, I used to play when I was little, but I didn't take it seriously till I was about thirteen.
nevershoutlibby<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #1682
nevershoutlibby<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleDucky View Post
welcome to the dis!
you sound pretty awesome, lol.
i'm devan.
my fav bands are: cobra starship, the academy is.., and blink 182

just have to add, i love urban outfitters. lol.
GABE SAPORTA!. ihearthim. and urban outfitters is why i live.
i've gone to a private school my whole life, and now I'm finally going public, so all I asked for, for my bday was cash. My parents are taking me to orlando and we are going on a shopping spree. whoo. I probaly already have enough clothes, but then again i don't think thats possiblee. :D
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #1683
KidGoofy
This
Loves Pierogies
Just remember VMK is still always watching you
i worship devan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevershoutlibby<3 View Post
I have another electric acoustic, but I have no idea what its called. I only use it if I play a show or something. So I have two right now. I learned on a old one of my friends a couple of years ago, luckily my parents are the kind of people who will support you even if you become a total loser, so they bought me my ibanez. and the electric acoustic was a gift from my uncle who is quite the guitarist himself. I've been playing for about three solid years, I used to play when I was little, but I didn't take it seriously till I was about thirteen.
nice...you play shows? I have only been playing since September of 08 so Im kind of new to it but I learn quickly and I have been able to play 30 songs...I just forget them sometimes...lol

Quote:
i've gone to a private school my whole life, and now I'm finally going public, so all I asked for, for my bday was cash. My parents are taking me to orlando and we are going on a shopping spree. whoo. I probaly already have enough clothes, but then again i don't think thats possiblee. :D
She could love you or hate you now...SHE IS IN LOVE WITH GABE...lol. I have to learn Cobra songs on my guitar just for her to notice me...lol.jk
Old 07-10-2009, 02:28 PM   #1684
nevershoutlibby<3

Quote:
nice...you play shows? I have only been playing since September of 08 so Im kind of new to it but I learn quickly and I have been able to play 30 songs...I just forget them sometimes...lol

She could love you or hate you now...SHE IS IN LOVE WITH GABE...lol. I have to learn Cobra songs on my guitar just for her to notice me...lol.jk
I'm an okay singer so I've done a few open mic night at some bars and I used to lead the praise band at my school. Now im outa that joint and going to public school. whoo. Ima taking a guitar class as my elective. I'm stoked. the teacher is supossed to be legit.

don't worry, gabe is pretty damn sexy, but he is not one of my three loves. That list is exclusive.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #1685
KidGoofy
This
Loves Pierogies
Just remember VMK is still always watching you
i worship devan

Quote:
I'm an okay singer so I've done a few open mic night at some bars and I used to lead the praise band at my school. Now im outa that joint and going to public school. whoo. Ima taking a guitar class as my elective. I'm stoked. the teacher is supossed to be legit.

don't worry, gabe is pretty damn sexy, but he is not one of my three loves. That list is exclusive.
I sing to myself because I think I suck but it helps out with learning how to play. And that sounds awesome. I go to a private catholic school so we dont have anything good like that.

And I guess now she will love you again...lol
Old 07-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #1686
nevershoutlibby<3

Quote:
I sing to myself because I think I suck but it helps out with learning how to play. And that sounds awesome. I go to a private catholic school so we dont have anything good like that.

And I guess now she will love you again...lol

private catholic school, sounds like funn [sarcasum if you couldn;t tell] , do you have nuns? I went to a private baptist school. They were pretty lax then most schools. Are uniforms were pretty basic but we could wear any shoes, accesories, and hoodies we wanted. I expressed myself through shoes there. do you guys wear like ties and such.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #1687
PurpleDucky
Sorry folks, this ain't skinemax!
Gabe Saporta is sexy
Santi

Quote:
me too. he's definitely the first for my top 3, hahah.
dang.. i've been going to private since 7th and i thought THAT was bad, haha.
shopping sprees are pretty much amazing, if you have a lot of money, it's even better. :D
Quote:

oh please tom, lol.

demons will run when a good man goes to war
PurpleDucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:52 PM   #1688
nevershoutlibby<3

Quote:
me too. he's definitely the first for my top 3, hahah.
dang.. i've been going to private since 7th and i thought THAT was bad, haha.
shopping sprees are pretty much amazing, if you have a lot of money, it's even better. :D

oh please tom, lol.
i saw your icon is the cobra starship sign. this is gonna sound really stupid but ima gonna say it. for some reason I could never do it. like I thought it was really complex and I couldn't figure it out. then one day my friend did it and i was like. OHHH. and now I can do it no issues. haha its really random and stupid but I still think its funny.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #1689
PurpleDucky
Gabe Saporta is sexy
Santi

Quote:
i saw your icon is the cobra starship sign. this is gonna sound really stupid but ima gonna say it. for some reason I could never do it. like I thought it was really complex and I couldn't figure it out. then one day my friend did it and i was like. OHHH. and now I can do it no issues. haha its really random and stupid but I still think its funny.
ahahah.
at first, i couldn't even tell that was a second hand in front of the first one.. it took me a while, but i got it :D
it was extremely useful for the concert

Old 07-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #1690
nevershoutlibby<3

Quote:
ahahah.
at first, i couldn't even tell that was a second hand in front of the first one.. it took me a while, but i got it :D
it was extremely useful for the concert

i've never seen them live, but I'm seeing them in august. yay! I go to like a butt load of concerts. ima band groupie pretty much. i wanna start a band, like NSN, solo. but I'm always to scared the songs I write suck.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:24 PM   #1691
PurpleDucky
Gabe Saporta is sexy
Santi

Quote:
i've never seen them live, but I'm seeing them in august. yay! I go to like a butt load of concerts. ima band groupie pretty much. i wanna start a band, like NSN, solo. but I'm always to scared the songs I write suck.
oh man, they're amazing.. but i'm not sure how well gabe will do since his vocal surgery.. i saw them in 08 before he had the surgery (poor gabey)

aww, damn, you're lucky! i was hoping that tour their on was coming to Vegas.. but they aren't (suckers!)

do you like the band dang! we're on fire? you should listen to them. they respond to comments and stuff (:

honestly, you should just go for it.. you never know what's gonna happen.

Old 07-10-2009, 11:41 PM   #1692
nevershoutlibby<3

Quote:
oh man, they're amazing.. but i'm not sure how well gabe will do since his vocal surgery.. i saw them in 08 before he had the surgery (poor gabey)

aww, damn, you're lucky! i was hoping that tour their on was coming to Vegas.. but they aren't (suckers!)

do you like the band dang! we're on fire? you should listen to them. they respond to comments and stuff (:

honestly, you should just go for it.. you never know what's gonna happen.
dang we're on fire lives like thirty minutes away from mee. whoo. ahaha. but yes I do know them. they have a show tomorrow close to me, I think I might go but i don't know yet. if I go i'll tell 'em you said elllo.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:51 PM   #1693
PurpleDucky
Gabe Saporta is sexy
Santi

Quote:
dang we're on fire lives like thirty minutes away from mee. whoo. ahaha. but yes I do know them. they have a show tomorrow close to me, I think I might go but i don't know yet. if I go i'll tell 'em you said elllo.
ohh so you're close to sarasota then, lol.
that's awesome! thanks if ya do

Old 07-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #1694
madmik43
Earning My Ears

i'm maddy, this is my familys account.
i have been on here for about 48 hours...
i am in love with disney world and dcl,
and i love music
i need some help with learning about the stack so if anyone knows about it, telling me would be appreciated
Old 07-12-2009, 01:41 AM   #1695
nevershoutlibby<3

Quote:
ohh so you're close to sarasota then, lol.
that's awesome! thanks if ya do
GABE WAS ON E! NEWS LAST NIGHT. i nearly died. i remember when no one knew who they were. i'm so proud. i feel like a middle aged couple seeing her son graduate college. i've just been a fan for a good while.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: