Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2009, 02:05 AM   #1666
StitchfansJr
Hold your head high heavy heart
OFFICIAL TRAVIS CLARK STALKER
COBRA CLEAN!
Smile kid, there's only one way out

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevershoutlibby<3 View Post
yay! friend. I adoreee him. and pardon me for asking but is that william beckett in your sig. if so I love you even more now. he is drop dead gor.geous.
if chrisdrew and william had a baby, that'd baby would be the most attractive thing to walk this earth and have the voice of an angel. a freakin sexy angel.
I know! Actually, yes, it is! :D I'm seeing him on the 24th.
Hahaha, I know! I found one picture of Chrisofer that actually looked like William Beckett a little.

(franknfurter<3) let's do the time warp again! [3/27/10]sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams<3
twloha. let's spread the peace. <3. I have a lot of love for John Bender<3 I love my fb twin; Ellie! rip mj<3
"Letting The Cab go on before The Academy Is...? What kind of sick joke is that?!" [7/24/09] "One song...about a girl" [9/28/09]
"I want to meet every single one of you!" [7/24/10]
StitchfansJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:42 AM   #1667
Princess victoria
Williams' Hips Don't Lie xD
"Check this Juliet!"
Fangs Up!Darth Periculum

Quote:
Heyheyy.

I'm Libby. i feel weird introducing myself. cyberlly. hmm. I'll give it a shot.

I lovelovelove music. I have a wide taste but my favorites are acousitc, pop punk, alternative. cash cash, the cab, nevershoutnever, chase coy, the scene aesthetic, the maine. and the list goes on. I also adore my guitar. Its my babyy. Ima kinda a nerd, I love to read dos. you name it, I've most likely read it. Fashion is my passion. (now you know that I can ryhme). skinny jeans and v necks complete me. urban outfitters. american apparel. forever 21. hot topic. end of story. Yes I live in florida, its slightly overated. I'm not tan, albino is more like it. hehe. i live five minute away from the beach but never go. I'm not a fan of pasty white overweight yankies invading my beaches. But I go to disney. alot. I never ever go in the summer though. hot, and over run with tourists in crocs. I think ill stop now. hopefully I didnt come across to mean. if I did, deal with it.
:D
Oh my goodnes!
Christofer Drew is my love. :]
And cash cash, and Chase Coy are amazing. :]

btw, i'm Victoria. :]
WELCOME! :D

Princess victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-10-2009, 02:43 AM   #1668
nevershoutlibby<3
meh. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchfansJr View Post
I know! Actually, yes, it is! :D I'm seeing him on the 24th.
Hahaha, I know! I found one picture of Chrisofer that actually looked like William Beckett a little.
omgg. that does look like william. creepy. and I am verryy jealous that your seeing TAI. my friend met william and they said he's really nice. shy, but nice. I died when I saw the picture. I have been kicking myself in the butt why I didn't go. I was out of town but still. i wanna meet him. if you have any contact whatsoever tell me. lmaoo. promise. have you or are you going to warped tour. I wanna go, but I don't have a ride. meh.
nevershoutlibby<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:48 AM   #1669
StitchfansJr
COBRA CLEAN!

Quote:
omgg. that does look like william. creepy. and I am verryy jealous that your seeing TAI. my friend met william and they said he's really nice. shy, but nice. I died when I saw the picture. I have been kicking myself in the butt why I didn't go. I was out of town but still. i wanna meet him. if you have any contact whatsoever tell me. lmaoo. promise. have you or are you going to warped tour. I wanna go, but I don't have a ride. meh.
I know, it does, haha! It's at a small venue so there's a chance I MIGHT meet him..I'm not sure yet. The seating is first come first serve so I'll try to get front row. I wish I could go to warped! I'm going to MO on August 1st. :[

(franknfurter<3) let's do the time warp again! [3/27/10]sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams<3
twloha. let's spread the peace. <3. I have a lot of love for John Bender<3 I love my fb twin; Ellie! rip mj<3
"Letting The Cab go on before The Academy Is...? What kind of sick joke is that?!" [7/24/09] "One song...about a girl" [9/28/09]
Old 07-10-2009, 02:52 AM   #1670
nevershoutlibby<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess victoria View Post
Oh my goodnes!
Christofer Drew is my love. :]
And cash cash, and Chase Coy are amazing. :]

btw, i'm Victoria. :]
WELCOME! :D
yay! more friends. haha. but yes cash cash's music never fails to put me in a good mood. Christopher drew. well, you can just look at him and be happy. his music is pretty darn amazing too. And chase coy. I listen to him to fall asleep. his voice is so soothing. what are your favorite songs?

cashcash- Radio, Two Days Old
NSN- yourbiggestfan will forever be it but I love Liar Liar from his new ep
Chase Coy- take me away, all those nights.

whooo. and I am soo sad that ryan and jon left panic at the disco. I'm not a huge fan, but my bestie loves them so she is upset. I saw them in your siggy so I was just sayying.

ifeel the need to put in a dancing banana right about now, but then I thought I don't wanna overdoit so I'll leave you with a manual smiley

Old 07-10-2009, 03:01 AM   #1671
Princess victoria
Williams' Hips Don't Lie xD
"Check this Juliet!"
Fangs Up!Darth Periculum

Quote:
yay! more friends. haha. but yes cash cash's music never fails to put me in a good mood. Christopher drew. well, you can just look at him and be happy. his music is pretty darn amazing too. And chase coy. I listen to him to fall asleep. his voice is so soothing. what are your favorite songs?

cashcash- Radio, Two Days Old
NSN- yourbiggestfan will forever be it but I love Liar Liar from his new ep
Chase Coy- take me away, all those nights.

whooo. and I am soo sad that ryan and jon left panic at the disco. I'm not a huge fan, but my bestie loves them so she is upset. I saw them in your siggy so I was just sayying.

ifeel the need to put in a dancing banana right about now, but then I thought I don't wanna overdoit so I'll leave you with a manual smiley

WOOOO. :]

Cash Cash's music is just so funn. xD
and yea Christofer drew is just beautiful.
and Chase Coy's voice is wonderful.

let's see.
Cash Cash, i'd have to say either Breakout, or Sugar Rush
nsn, probably Heregoesnothin'
and Chase Coy, wow, i totally just forgot the song name....xD
i'll find it later though.

i know!
Ryan and Brendon were like amazing together.
they were my favorite. but, now Ryan's gone. :[

Princess victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:02 AM   #1672
nevershoutlibby<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchfansJr View Post
I know, it does, haha! It's at a small venue so there's a chance I MIGHT meet him..I'm not sure yet. The seating is first come first serve so I'll try to get front row. I wish I could go to warped! I'm going to MO on August 1st. :[
ahh general admission. I rock at those. well technically my friend does, i'm just along for the ride. we like to camp out. 8 hours is our finest work. front row. whoo. that was the disney channel games concert though. who knew twelve year olds could be so viscious. I got cursed out by a 11 year old because I was blocking her view. but I got rail and held on for dear life. most amazing concert ever. Ima teenie at heart. notgonnalie. it was kinda scary though 5,000 people on the field and I was one of the 30 in the front. they pulled out 300 people who fainted. the police almost shut it down. fun right. haha but I made it into all the music video's. but i don't think there will be any scary eleven year old fan girls at TAI concert.well i hope not
Old 07-10-2009, 03:34 AM   #1673
StitchfansJr
COBRA CLEAN!

Quote:
ahh general admission. I rock at those. well technically my friend does, i'm just along for the ride. we like to camp out. 8 hours is our finest work. front row. whoo. that was the disney channel games concert though. who knew twelve year olds could be so viscious. I got cursed out by a 11 year old because I was blocking her view. but I got rail and held on for dear life. most amazing concert ever. Ima teenie at heart. notgonnalie. it was kinda scary though 5,000 people on the field and I was one of the 30 in the front. they pulled out 300 people who fainted. the police almost shut it down. fun right. haha but I made it into all the music video's. but i don't think there will be any scary eleven year old fan girls at TAI concert.well i hope not
woah. that sounds..extreme. haha! I hope not, either. xD

Old 07-10-2009, 03:57 AM   #1674
nevershoutlibby<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess victoria View Post
WOOOO. :]

Cash Cash's music is just so funn. xD
and yea Christofer drew is just beautiful.
and Chase Coy's voice is wonderful.

let's see.
Cash Cash, i'd have to say either Breakout, or Sugar Rush
nsn, probably Heregoesnothin'
and Chase Coy, wow, i totally just forgot the song name....xD
i'll find it later though.

i know!
Ryan and Brendon were like amazing together.
they were my favorite. but, now Ryan's gone. :[
IMA LAVAHEAD TOO!!!!!!!! heehe I just saw it in your siggy and I flipped. Im wearing my livelavalive shirt as we speakk. i. love. him. it's not even funny. i can pretty much recite his videos. i have three loves in my life

christopher drew
william beckett
mitchell davis

plain and simple. kyles pretty chill, but he looks too much like andy samberg for my taste. :D
Old 07-10-2009, 09:01 AM   #1675
PosessedEeyore
I secretly think Zac Efron is hot*shh*
Don't even get me started about my obsession with wrestlingPie builds amazing friendships
Ash Ketchum was my first love

Quote:
Heyheyy.

I lovelovelove music. I have a wide taste but my favorites are acousitc, pop punk, alternative. cash cash, the cab, nevershoutnever, chase coy, the scene aesthetic, the maine. and the list goes on. I also adore my guitar. Its my babyy. Ima kinda a nerd, I love to read dos. you name it, I've most likely read it. Fashion is my passion. (now you know that I can ryhme). skinny jeans and v necks complete me. urban outfitters. american apparel. forever 21. hot topic. end of story. Yes I live in florida, its slightly overated. I'm not tan, albino is more like it. hehe. i live five minute away from the beach but never go. I'm not a fan of pasty white overweight yankies invading my beaches. But I go to disney. alot. I never ever go in the summer though. hot, and over run with tourists in crocs. I think ill stop now. hopefully I didnt come across to mean. if I did, deal with it.
Win.

but anyhoo. I'm Sophie(:
PosessedEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 09:04 AM   #1676
PosessedEeyore
I secretly think Zac Efron is hot*shh*
Don't even get me started about my obsession with wrestlingPie builds amazing friendships
Ash Ketchum was my first love

Quote:
IMA LAVAHEAD TOO!!!!!!!! heehe I just saw it in your siggy and I flipped. Im wearing my livelavalive shirt as we speakk. i. love. him. it's not even funny. i can pretty much recite his videos. i have three loves in my life

christopher drew
william beckett
mitchell davis

plain and simple. kyles pretty chill, but he looks too much like andy samberg for my taste. :D
*im totally coming into this*

because you seem awesome. :P
and you were talking to victoria and allison, so i had to come into this :P
william and mitchell are my lifeee. :D
WIN WIN WIN
PosessedEeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #1677
ArielsLittleSister
♥Jamestown Story♥And Then I Turned Seven♥

Hi, I'm Emily. I am going to disney at the end of August and early September. Woooo!!!!!!!!! I can't wait this years gonna be the funnest cause my bro is tall enough to go on more rides.
ArielsLittleSister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 11:07 AM   #1678
KidGoofy
This
Loves Pierogies
Just remember VMK is still always watching you
i worship devan

Quote:
black acoustic Ibanez. my babby. I had to leave it for a week. I'm still recovering. how long have you been playing.
Thats nice...I have a Dean Vendetta XM(electric), Rogue Dreadnought, Acoustic and I think an Alvarez Nylon String(not sure since I bought it at my local music place and there is no company name on it). And I know how that feels I was at WDW for a week then after that I had to go to this thing called Boys State which I was away from m guitars even longer. It was hell for me.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:21 PM   #1679
PurpleDucky
Sorry folks, this ain't skinemax!
Gabe Saporta is sexy
Santi

Quote:
Heyheyy.

welcome to the dis!
you sound pretty awesome, lol.
i'm devan.
my fav bands are: cobra starship, the academy is.., and blink 182

just have to add, i love urban outfitters. lol.

demons will run when a good man goes to war
PurpleDucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:22 PM   #1680
cindys_castle2011
Gary Allan=♥ It's not stalking.. it's INVESIGATING!
2010 means brand new Gary Allan tour dates for me! HERE I COME; Gary, CJ, and Jamie!!

Hi everyone new :D

I'm Kelsi, 30days from being 16! And I live in Louisiana(:
life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride.
-gary allan
cindys_castle2011 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: