Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2008, 08:21 PM   #1
TheTXTaylors5
He's the Mickey to my Minnie

What is the weather like in FL end of September?

(The August thread got me curious about the weather in September for our upcoming WDW trip.)

I keep hearing about hurricanes and rain, rain, rain in September. What has been your experience with the weather at WDW in September? We are also booked for a Disney cruise. I honestly don't care where we go on the ship, I just want to be onboard and at least one day on CC (double-dip cruise ).

Thank you in advance for your response to this thread.

- Jennifer
2004: CBR; 2006: BC ~ DCL(Wonder); 2007: BCV,YC,BC,SSR,ASMU ~ MVMCP ~ DCL(Magic); 2008: VWL,BCV,SSR,BC,POR Trip Report ,FW(cabin) ~ DCG, PPP,MNSSHP & MVMCP ~ DCL(Wonder); 2009: DLH (DLR) Trip Report, POR Trip Report , SSR Trip Report, BWV Trip Report , POFQ ~ DAP; 2010:BWV(2xs), ABD CA ~ GC (DLR) Trip Report ~ Napa Rose Review, AKV ~ DCL(Wonder) Trip Report; 2011:BCV(2xs), AKV (2xs) ~ F&W, MNSSHP, MVMCP, 1st 5K Race! ~ DCL(Dream);2012: AKV, BWV, BLT ~ F&W, MNSSHP ~ DCL(Fantasy) ~ CC5K;2013: 04/AKV, 05/AKV ~ EEC & F&G, 10/Pop ~ F&W, 12/DLH (DLR), 12/PPH (DLR); 2014: 06/DCL ~ Wonder (Alaska), 08/DLH (DLR), 10/DCL - Magic (Southern Caribbean); 11/AKV;2015: 01/AKV ~ WDW Marathon Weekend, 04/ABD - CA/GCH(DLR)

TheTXTaylors5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #2
DisneyKevin
Kelvis
Above the Pearls Below the Crown

Such a tease!

DISboards Moderator

The weather at the end of September is still quite warm. I'd assume that you'd see temperatures in the mid to high 80s.

As for hurricanes....while they cant be rulled out as huricane season is from June 1st through November 1st, they are less likely at the end of September than at the end of August / beginning of September.

Please keep in mind that if I could figure out the exact science of predicting hurricanes, I'd be a wealthy man.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #3
BRobson
Beavers is a dangerous place to be
I will just have to enjoy Food and Wine and skip the running

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKevin View Post

Please keep in mind that if I could figure out the exact science of predicting hurricanes, I'd be a wealthy man.
Indeed you would - we arrived here from Scotland on Monday and although we knew July would be hot didnt think it would be this hot I am sure my oven doesnt get as hot as this

Still love the place though

BRobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #4
TheTXTaylors5
He's the Mickey to my Minnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyKevin View Post
The weather at the end of September is still quite warm. I'd assume that you'd see temperatures in the mid to high 80s.

As for hurricanes....while they cant be rulled out as huricane season is from June 1st through November 1st, they are less likely at the end of September than at the end of August / beginning of September.

Thanks for the response!

- Jennifer
2004: CBR; 2006: BC ~ DCL(Wonder); 2007: BCV,YC,BC,SSR,ASMU ~ MVMCP ~ DCL(Magic); 2008: VWL,BCV,SSR,BC,POR Trip Report ,FW(cabin) ~ DCG, PPP,MNSSHP & MVMCP ~ DCL(Wonder); 2009: DLH (DLR) Trip Report, POR Trip Report , SSR Trip Report, BWV Trip Report , POFQ ~ DAP; 2010:BWV(2xs), ABD CA ~ GC (DLR) Trip Report ~ Napa Rose Review, AKV ~ DCL(Wonder) Trip Report; 2011:BCV(2xs), AKV (2xs) ~ F&W, MNSSHP, MVMCP, 1st 5K Race! ~ DCL(Dream);2012: AKV, BWV, BLT ~ F&W, MNSSHP ~ DCL(Fantasy) ~ CC5K;2013: 04/AKV, 05/AKV ~ EEC & F&G, 10/Pop ~ F&W, 12/DLH (DLR), 12/PPH (DLR); 2014: 06/DCL ~ Wonder (Alaska), 08/DLH (DLR), 10/DCL - Magic (Southern Caribbean); 11/AKV;2015: 01/AKV ~ WDW Marathon Weekend, 04/ABD - CA/GCH(DLR)

TheTXTaylors5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: