Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2008, 07:54 AM   #46
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

I wish I would have found her before I ordered my $200 magic kingdom shoot bouquet. Her work is great!
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West
Goldeelox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:29 AM   #47
DisneyDmbNut

When You Wish Upon A Star...
WL Vet

oh..you people don't help with my photo obsession!!

I had a DCL DFTW so I only had a few bouquets to pick from..I picked the tropical bouquet but TOTALLY remade it to go with my pale green vision:

This one looks yellow because the lack of flash..but I love it for the flower details

I had to buy and arrange my own flowers for PALO

DisneyDmbNut is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #48
babystar
DIS Veteran

Does anyone have any good websites that show pictures of center pieces? But not floral, I am having chocolate colored theme and cant seem to find much as inspiration.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:06 AM   #49
DisneyDmbNut

When You Wish Upon A Star...
WL Vet

http://www.ouroneheart.com/wedding-r...-centerpieces/
DisneyDmbNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:22 PM   #50
Mermaid_Ariel
Flippin' my Fins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouPrincess View Post
I'm wondering how hard it is to get more roses in an escape bouquet. I haven't heard from my planner yet on my questionaire I sent back where I told her I had questions. I would like ~4 1/2 dozen roses and lots of mickeys. I'm a big girl and I don't want my flowers to be small...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeelox9 View Post
I am trying to get my flowers upgraded too. I am not skinney and i don't want the flowers to be dwarfed!
Me too!!! I wonder how many roses are included as part of the package? I've seen small bouquets and then I see fairly large ones like Lynn's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caryndisneydiva View Post
i simply adored my bouquet. it was so beautiful!
I love your bouquet, too!! Do you know roughly how many roses (dozens) were in that?!
12/2008 Poly (DFTW & Disneymoon!)

December 12, 2008 My Disney Fairytale Wedding Planning Journal
SBP/'Ohana/Grand 1 Wishes Cruise

Mermaid_Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:44 AM   #51
caryndisneydiva
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid_Ariel View Post
I love your bouquet, too!! Do you know roughly how many roses (dozens) were in that?!
there were 5 dozen roses in it and it weighed a TON!

DFTW planning journal* DFTW Trip Report
It's always good to have a nice pair of handy.
caryndisneydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 09:26 AM   #52
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

I am going to have about 40 - 45 roses, so it will most likely be HEAVY but I am so excited about it and it looking great in pictures. I had to pay $100 extra for the upgrade!
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West
Goldeelox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #53
pixie08
DIS Veteran

My Bouquet..

Dh's bout..

bridesmaids bouquets...

memorial candle..

Altar arrangement...

centerpieces..

head table..

cake..
Old 08-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #54
WithDisneySpirit
DIS Veteran

Wow, Mary, your floral was gorgeous!! I especially loved the look of your bouquet
Old 08-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #55
Lynn5700
WOO HOO I will be there

mary I love your floral!!!!! that cake is gorgeous!
Lynn5700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:33 AM   #56
Pinkerbell1983
I <3 Mickey

WOW Mary

I love your whole wedding, everything is beautiful, your cake is perfect, I love the monograms on it! and your bouquet and centerpieces... fantastic!

The yellow roses on the square vases that you have on the alter are exactly what I want for mt centerpieces at the reception, do you mind me asking how much they were? I'm just trying to get an idea of the cost of my wedding.

I was a Disney Bride - May 18th 2009
Wedding Pavilion * Grand Floridian * Sago Cay Point
Pinkerbell1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:23 AM   #57
BayouPrincess
Mickey is my Boyfriend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid_Ariel View Post
Me too!!! I wonder how many roses are included as part of the package? I've seen small bouquets and then I see fairly large ones like Lynn's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeelox9 View Post
I am going to have about 40 - 45 roses, so it will most likely be HEAVY but I am so excited about it and it looking great in pictures. I had to pay $100 extra for the upgrade!
The usual escape bouquet is 36 roses. I just had my phone session with Rosie since we swapped over to an escape package. I told her I wanted more roses, and I was not a small girl I wanted my flowers to pop. I'm having between 48 - 52 roses and adding 15 hidden Mickeys and the criss cross wrap with Mickeys on the handle. It is costing me an extra $138. Rosie is so great to work with. She's just like you MOH helping you pick out options. It was very enjoyable to talk to her on the phone.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:44 PM   #58
Mermaid_Ariel
Flippin' my Fins

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouPrincess View Post
The usual escape bouquet is 36 roses. I just had my phone session with Rosie since we swapped over to an escape package. I told her I wanted more roses, and I was not a small girl I wanted my flowers to pop. I'm having between 48 - 52 roses and adding 15 hidden Mickeys and the criss cross wrap with Mickeys on the handle. It is costing me an extra $138. Rosie is so great to work with. She's just like you MOH helping you pick out options. It was very enjoyable to talk to her on the phone.
This was JUST the info I was looking for!! Thank you!!!
12/2008 Poly (DFTW & Disneymoon!)

December 12, 2008 My Disney Fairytale Wedding Planning Journal
SBP/'Ohana/Grand 1 Wishes Cruise

Mermaid_Ariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #59
pixie08
DIS Veteran

thank you everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkerbell1983 View Post
WOW Mary

I love your whole wedding, everything is beautiful, your cake is perfect, I love the monograms on it! and your bouquet and centerpieces... fantastic!

The yellow roses on the square vases that you have on the alter are exactly what I want for mt centerpieces at the reception, do you mind me asking how much they were? I'm just trying to get an idea of the cost of my wedding.
Pinkerbell- I think they were fairly reasonable- $35-40 each for the square vases with the clear glass and bunch of roses. Feel free to use my pics for inspiration.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:56 PM   #60
Swmhc
DIS Veteran

I love these ! What are the green flowers/plants? I haven't been able to place them !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: