Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Walt Disney World park?
EPCOT 4 13.79%
Hollywood Studios 1 3.45%
Magic Kingdom 24 82.76%
Animal Kingdom 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #91
Bill_Lin
Grateful to God

Wow!

Amy,

You must be so excited about the clothes and the trip, and the preparation...... etc.

How do you stand it?

Two weeks from today you will be arriving in Orlando. Have you thought about that?

HURRAY

Bill
Old 07-15-2008, 04:17 PM   #92
mytwotinks
It makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one out there who can't keep themselves from saying extremely stupid things!
I am going to start carrying a shovel with me to dig a hole so I can hide in

That Sponge Bob is great! Those shorts look perfect with it!!!

Tell Shay Lynne that she has a package coming from Kansas that was sent out today! Oh my gosh, I'm really nervous. I hope she likes it!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-15-2008, 05:21 PM   #93
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaZoe View Post
Jessica did an amazing job with the appliqué and Clay looks thrilled with the results.
She did, and he was--just absolutely thrilled!! I thought he never would stop smiling! Is it unusual for a boy to love clothes? He gets so excited over new outfits. Except my husband says I'm not supposed to call boys' clothes "outfits"--LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmum View Post
Oh, he looks SO happy with that Sponge Bob shirt!!! The shirt is cute to start and even better when he's wearing it!!! That's gonna be a BIG hit!

Alison
Thank you, Alison! He was ecstatic!! I am already imagining him wearing his SpongeBob shirt when he meets the real SpongeBob at Universal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Lin View Post
Amy,

You must be so excited about the clothes and the trip, and the preparation...... etc.

How do you stand it?

Two weeks from today you will be arriving in Orlando. Have you thought about that?

HURRAY

Bill
OMGosh, YES!! The kids are counting it down...and we did realize this morning that we are leaving in exactly two weeks. We cannot wait!!! I'd better get to packin'....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwotinks View Post
That Sponge Bob is great! Those shorts look perfect with it!!!

Tell Shay Lynne that she has a package coming from Kansas that was sent out today! Oh my gosh, I'm really nervous. I hope she likes it!
I just told her, and she's so excited!! We know all about Kansas because we watch The Wizard of Oz--ha!! But when I told her about her package, she said "Do they know me?" and I told them that no, they don't know you but they are some very sweet people who want to make your trip extra fun and special. Do not be nervous!! The child will wear anything!! The only thing she won't wear out in public is her underwear!!! She loves all sorts of different clothes...and so do I!!! You've made me even more curious now (thought that was impossible)--can't wait to see it!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:23 PM   #94
mytwotinks
It makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one out there who can't keep themselves from saying extremely stupid things!
I am going to start carrying a shovel with me to dig a hole so I can hide in

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDoo View Post
I just told her, and she's so excited!! We know all about Kansas because we watch The Wizard of Oz--ha!! But when I told her about her package, she said "Do they know me?" and I told them that no, they don't know you but they are some very sweet people who want to make your trip extra fun and special. Do not be nervous!! The child will wear anything!! The only thing she won't wear out in public is her underwear!!! She loves all sorts of different clothes...and so do I!!! You've made me even more curious now (thought that was impossible)--can't wait to see it!!!
I'm glad she's excited! This must be so fun for them!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #95
Bill_Lin
Grateful to God

Two weeks notice

Two weeks from tonight you will be sleeping in the coziness of your villa. Your kids will have visions of WDW dancing in their heads, preparing for the next day at THE MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!

You will awake to the thrill, excitement, rush and all. You will ride the monorail, or perhaps the ferry, as you watch the Castle grow larger in your vision. At last you will be there.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:55 PM   #96
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

AWESOME!!!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 07:36 AM   #97
mommyof2princesses
Being mom to 2 princessess is a lot of work!

Clay looks so happy with his Songebob shirt! Something is being sent today for Shay Lynne and Dad....and maybe a little more pixie dust! Two weeks left! you must be so excited!

2/2014 Boardwalk Girls only!12/2013 POFQ FD1/29/12 POFQ FD POP 1/11 FD! Disneyland 4/10 POFQ 9/09 FD
AKL 9/08 POFQ 9/07 FD POFQ 9/06 FDg POFQ 10/05 Kids first trip!
Off property Honeymoon Trip 12/00 Off property 4/82 My first trip!
http://myrunningshoeisaglasssliper.blogspot.com/
Old 07-16-2008, 07:43 AM   #98
HeatherSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Lin View Post
Two weeks from tonight you will be sleeping in the coziness of your villa. Your kids will have visions of WDW dancing in their heads, preparing for the next day at THE MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!

You will awake to the thrill, excitement, rush and all. You will ride the monorail, or perhaps the ferry, as you watch the Castle grow larger in your vision. At last you will be there.
Thanks Bill! You made me want to go back right NOW!!!

Old 07-16-2008, 09:15 AM   #99
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof2princesses View Post
Clay looks so happy with his Songebob shirt! Something is being sent today for Shay Lynne and Dad....and maybe a little more pixie dust! Two weeks left! you must be so excited!
Shay Lynne and her daddy, too??? WOW. We will be watching!!! Thank you so much! I'll post pics!!
Old 07-16-2008, 10:36 AM   #100
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

I just love that Spongebob shirt! Clay looks so happy with it! Your trip is getting so close are you as excited as I am???

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
Old 07-16-2008, 10:44 PM   #101
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherN View Post
I just love that Spongebob shirt! Clay looks so happy with it! Your trip is getting so close are you as excited as I am???
OMGosh, you have no idea. Well, yes you do because your trip is almost here, too!!! YAY!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 11:13 PM   #102
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Another surprise--this time Pirate Mickey!!!!

I am just in awe. We just received another magnificent outfit today!!! Lisa (LisaZoe on the DISboards) made Clay a Pirate Mickey outfit!!! It is just awesome--really, so so cool!!! I can tell it must have taken so much work, with all the different pieces appliqued the way they were. I am just astounded!!! Here are a few pics (notice that Clay wore his beloved SpongeBob today that Jessica made for him!!):

Shay Lynne was kind of in the big middle of everything and wanted to be in a pic, too (although she was concerned that her shoes didn't match)! The last pic is of Clay standing on a chair in the bathroom to get a better look!! It is so cute how excited he gets!!! Lisa also sent a letter with the Pirate Mickey outfit. It was from Mickey himself, and it explained that he and the gang heard Clay and his family were coming for a visit...and when Daisy and Minnie heard how much he likes pirates, they decided to make this shirt and shorts for him! I love Lisa's letters!! I realize now that she is the one who made Hannah's Cinderella dress, and I loved the cute letter she sent to her about the mice making the dress for her! The kids LOVED this letter--it was in Disney font and everything!! Lisa, you are wonderful!! Thank you for doing this for us! I can't wait until Lance gets home from his trip--he will love it as much as we do!

Last edited by GoofyDoo; 07-17-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:38 AM   #103
bex271
Mouseketeer

That is such a cute outfit and love the picture of him checking himself out in the mirror.
Let Shay Lynne know that her shoes look cute with her out fit.

becca

Last edited by bex271; 07-17-2008 at 05:45 AM.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:35 AM   #104
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

Oh my goosness, that Mickey outfit is way cute. I love Lisa's designs! It looks like Clay loves it! Tell Shay Lynne not to worry about her shoes, they are cute and by the way Hannah has that same Bambi outfit!

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
Old 07-17-2008, 06:43 AM   #105
Iluvmickeymouse!
Proud mama to a DD who beat HLH

Spongebob and Mickey look awesome!!!!!! I can't wait to see what else your family gets!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: