Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Walt Disney World park?
EPCOT 4 13.79%
Hollywood Studios 1 3.45%
Magic Kingdom 24 82.76%
Animal Kingdom 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #76
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdisgrandma View Post
Only 19 days, Wow, look out Florida! Clay and his family are practically on their way.

You will love BTMR. We took my MIL on it a few years ago. She is 88 and afterward, she refused to ride anything with the words train or railroad in the name including the train around the park! The video is hysterical though!

My husband loves Space Mountain. It isn't my favorite but I ride because he does love it.

Denise
You sure do have an adventurous MIL!!! Wow--88 and still going to Disney, that's cool. I just laugh and laugh at your Disney stories!! I am still laughing about you and your friend calling each other every time you get off Splash Mountain, too. Now I have a funny story to think about when we ride BTMR, too!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:33 PM   #77
2cutekidz
DIS Veteran

Jumping on board!! I'll be sending Shay Lynne a little something early next week!! I'm so excited!!
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2008, 01:16 PM   #78
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cutekidz View Post
Jumping on board!! I'll be sending Shay Lynne a little something early next week!! I'm so excited!!
YAY!! So are we! We can't wait...and THANK YOU for doing this for us!!!! Your generosity and willingness to spend time for us is amazing, and I will be thinking about y'all the whole trip!
Old 07-11-2008, 01:57 PM   #79
2cutekidz
DIS Veteran

Whoohoo!! I actually just finished her tee. You're not peeking over on the Disboutique thread are you?
Old 07-11-2008, 02:08 PM   #80
jessica52877
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Whoohoo!! I actually just finished her tee. You're not peeking over on the Disboutique thread are you?
I was wondering the same thing! I KNOW I would be looking!

I sent off one of Clay's this morning so if you aren't peeking then you'll see one soon I hope!

Ebay ID - Jessica52877
Old 07-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #81
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Quote:
No, but it's all I can do to keep from posting over there just to thank everyone profusely once again! Please tell your friends how grateful we are!!! We are so excited--my kids have never had customs before, and they always get excited about new outfits. Y'all are so talented. Seriously, they will be completely beside themselves, and I hope it's obvious that I already am!!
Old 07-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #82
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica52877 View Post
I was wondering the same thing! I KNOW I would be looking!

I sent off one of Clay's this morning so if you aren't peeking then you'll see one soon I hope!
Oh my gosh!! I'm so thankful for US Mail!!! I hope it hurries!!!! I won't peak, but you're right--it's hard!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:16 PM   #83
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

We got our 1st package!!!

OMGosh, you have to see what Clay got today!!! This came from Jessica and her family (Jessica52877 on the DISboards), and it was such a surprise!!! When I filled out our BigGive form, it asked for everyone's favorite characters, and I was thinking Disney, but Clay got a SpongeBob shirt!!! It is just awesome--he was thrilled beyond words. Jessica must've read in my earlier posts that Clay is a SpongeBob freak!! How sweet of her to research his likes and preferences like that. This is just perfect for him!! She also sent the sweetest card, along with some Spiderman and Mickey & Friends stickers! THANK YOU, Jessica--you are so wonderful. See pics below:

As you can see from the last picture, Clay could not stop looking at SpongeBob! He was so cute with it!!! Thank you once again, Jessica!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:19 AM   #84
bex271
Mouseketeer

he is so cute and the outfit is really cute.

becca
Old 07-15-2008, 05:43 AM   #85
jessica52877
DIS Veteran

I am so glad he loved it! Yep, read the trip report and knew right away it had to be SpongeBob! Those shorts match perfect!

There is nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing a big smile like that across his face! Thank you for sharing!

Ebay ID - Jessica52877
Old 07-15-2008, 06:50 AM   #86
HeatherSue

Isn't Jessica good!? I was pretty impressed that she thought to make him a Spongebob shirt, too!

Clay looks so handsome! It's so great to see it on him and to see how happy he looks!!!

Old 07-15-2008, 08:33 AM   #87
bigdisgrandma
Mouseketeer

I love the spongebob shirt. Clay will be the hit of the day. I know there is so much more to come. The disboutiquers are so talented and so generous that I can hardly believe it. All the things they are doing for all the Wish families are just incredible. Everyone want to get involved and just seeing the pictures of Clay, it is easy to understand why. I know it won't be long and we will be banned from their thread and I will be very sad, but only for a little while!

Waiting for more pictures.
Denise
Port Orleans Riverside June 2002
Pop Century Nov 2005, Jan 2008

Karlyn's Wish is Coming True
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1868674
Old 07-15-2008, 09:16 AM   #88
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex271 View Post
he is so cute and the outfit is really cute.

becca
Thank you!! WE LOVE IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica52877 View Post
I am so glad he loved it! Yep, read the trip report and knew right away it had to be SpongeBob! Those shorts match perfect!

There is nothing like waking up in the morning and seeing a big smile like that across his face! Thank you for sharing!
Right when I saw SpongeBob, I knew exactly which shorts he had to wear! I don't think he stopped smiling once for thirty minutes straight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherSue View Post
Isn't Jessica good!? I was pretty impressed that she thought to make him a Spongebob shirt, too!

Clay looks so handsome! It's so great to see it on him and to see how happy he looks!!!
Thank you! Yes, Jessica is awesome! I think he's a handsome fellow, too--especially in SpongeBob!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdisgrandma View Post
I love the spongebob shirt. Clay will be the hit of the day. I know there is so much more to come. The disboutiquers are so talented and so generous that I can hardly believe it. All the things they are doing for all the Wish families are just incredible. Everyone want to get involved and just seeing the pictures of Clay, it is easy to understand why. I know it won't be long and we will be banned from their thread and I will be very sad, but only for a little while!

Waiting for more pictures.
Denise
I know!! It's hard not to look, but it's so much fun to be surprised. HeatherN had told me that getting the packages is better than Christmas, and now I see why! If I had even a fourth of their talent, I'd be sewing all the time. The stuff they make is just awesome. I promise to be speedy about posting pics!!! Can't wait to see yours, either!
Old 07-15-2008, 10:15 AM   #89
LisaZoe
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDoo View Post
OMGosh, you have to see what Clay got today!!! This came from Jessica and her family (Jessica52877 on the DISboards), and it was such a surprise!!!

As you can see from the last picture, Clay could not stop looking at SpongeBob! He was so cute with it!!! Thank you once again, Jessica!
Jessica did an amazing job with the appliqué and Clay looks thrilled with the results.
Old 07-15-2008, 12:41 PM   #90
twinmum
DIS Veteran

Oh, he looks SO happy with that Sponge Bob shirt!!! The shirt is cute to start and even better when he's wearing it!!! That's gonna be a BIG hit!

Alison

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: