Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What is your favorite Walt Disney World park?
EPCOT 4 13.79%
Hollywood Studios 1 3.45%
Magic Kingdom 24 82.76%
Animal Kingdom 0 0%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #286
mytwotinks
It makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one out there who can't keep themselves from saying extremely stupid things!
I am going to start carrying a shovel with me to dig a hole so I can hide in

I can't wait to hear more! Riley and I just looked through all of your pictures and she was soooo excited to see our outfit meeting all the characters!

I was actually just thinking of you because I just went to Sonic and got the girls and I ice cream for dinner! Riley had a banana split, so at least she had some fruit. Oh well, sometimes a mom just doesn't feel like heating up the microwave.

I honestly think that the rude cast members are probably a result of too many rude guests. I think everyone there is expecting to be treated like royalty and it seems like every time I am there the guests are complaining more and more about not getting any "magic." I think the complainers have ruined it for those of us that would love to be surprised with some magic and happy with any we got!
Old 08-09-2008, 08:44 PM   #287
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

Hi Amy, We just got in last night and I have not even updated my TR yet! I HAD to come right over here and catch up on yours! I am so sorr we didn't get to meet in person but you know how it goes-so much to do and so little time.I LOVE all the pics and looks like you guys had a good time.It's fun comparing the things you did and we did also.Now I look at pics and think , Oh I know where that was taken! Can't wait to read more!

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #288
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwotinks View Post
I can't wait to hear more! Riley and I just looked through all of your pictures and she was soooo excited to see our outfit meeting all the characters!

I was actually just thinking of you because I just went to Sonic and got the girls and I ice cream for dinner! Riley had a banana split, so at least she had some fruit. Oh well, sometimes a mom just doesn't feel like heating up the microwave.

I honestly think that the rude cast members are probably a result of too many rude guests. I think everyone there is expecting to be treated like royalty and it seems like every time I am there the guests are complaining more and more about not getting any "magic." I think the complainers have ruined it for those of us that would love to be surprised with some magic and happy with any we got!
I'm sure you are correct about the CMs. That's why I tried really hard to not act like I was expecting anything special. I guess my hopes had been built up by reading other wish trip reports...but seriously, getting to move to the front or near the front of the lines was HUGE, and I am so thankful. And I would probably be grouchy, too, having to work around the demanding public in the summer heat. I should have gone with lower expectations.

Ice cream for supper--YUM-O! I just give 'em a vitamin and don't worry about it!! I did that tonight because we had Arby's, which is probably worse than your Sonic ice cream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherN View Post
Hi Amy, We just got in last night and I have not even updated my TR yet! I HAD to come right over here and catch up on yours! I am so sorr we didn't get to meet in person but you know how it goes-so much to do and so little time.I LOVE all the pics and looks like you guys had a good time.It's fun comparing the things you did and we did also.Now I look at pics and think , Oh I know where that was taken! Can't wait to read more!
Heather, I just saw that you are back! I cannot wait to see where all you went! I'm so glad you had a magical time, and I'm sorry, too, that we didn't get to meet up. It's like a whirlwind trying to fit everything in! We'll just have to compare notes now that we're both home. Looking forward to hearing about all you got to do!!
Old 08-10-2008, 12:20 AM   #289
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Day 5, Part 1

Today was our second Universal day! We were planning to do Universal in the morning and cover some of the things we didn't get to do on Day 3, then move on to SeaWorld in the afternoon and stay until closing. We decided today would be a good day to wear our matching blue Wish shirts from SallyinDE since we had customs for the twins to wear on every other day. I don't remember anything memorable occurring before we got to the parks, but I am sure the morning involved ice cream at some point. We had really enjoyed our first day at Universal, with all the special treatment and everything, and we were looking forward to going back. The kids and Lance especially enjoyed the thrilling rides there.

We went in the same way we'd gone in before, and we had been working on Shay Lynne so that she would let us all ride Twister by reminding her that it wasn't real and that she could close her eyes like almost every other ride she'd ridden so far, etc. She finally gave in, but then Twister's opening video made me wonder if we'd made a big mistake because it gave all this factual information about tornados. Oops. Anyway, we went on and did it, and it was amazing! She wasn't too scared at all. So after she'd gotten so much gumption up, she let us leave that ride and go on to Revenge of the Mummy. I've never watched the Mummy movies, although in my world people always talk about the fact that the heroine is a librarian. So I've always meant to watch The Mummy, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. Even so, I LOVED this ride. It has all these mummies coming out at you from everywhere, and it's a rollercoaster in the dark that even goes backwards! AWESOME!!! The kids adored it! It really was a blast.

We walked for awhile until we found an entire area that we'd missed the last time we were there--Woody Woodpecker's Kid Zone. I had been wondering where E.T. was, but we found it here so we rode it. I loved it, too! I was just a kid, maybe in the 4th grade, when I saw that movie in the theater. I have always loved E.T., and I told Lance that I felt like the ride was sort of a sequel to Part 1 because I'd always wondered what E.T.'s home looked like. You get to see where he came from and returned to on the ride, along with lots of other E.T.s. Very awesome ride. When you get off it dumps you out into the E.T. store, of course, and you can have your pic made either in the closet amongst all the stuffed animals (remember that scene?) or on the bike with E.T. riding on the front. But the pics were so durned expensive! And we'd already gotten our free one over at SpongeBob, plus I'd bought one of all of us in front of the globe on the first day we were there. However, the lady had sold that one to me for $7 for some reason (I think Clay's button) although the regular price was like $20-something. I don't really think she was supposed to do that, though. Anyway, those cute pics with E.T. were like $16.95 for a 5X7, and remember I had "Little-spender Lance" with me still. So we passed those cute photo ops up. I did ask if we could take our own pics, but they said no (the props were behind the sales counter).

Next we found Fievel's Playground, and the kids wanted to look around in there for a few minutes. We took a few pics because it was a cool place.

I think the Honey I Shrunk the Kids thingy at DHS would've been neater, but we bypassed that the day before because it was getting late. They had fun in this playground, but they had spied the Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster. We went over there to ride it, and although it by no means looked to be a thrill ride, it turned out to be a pretty cool kid's coaster! It seemed to be a little more lengthy than Goofy's Barnstormer, which was nice because if you take the trouble to ride something, you want it to last. When we got off that ride, we looked over and saw some characters we could go meet. The first ones we saw were Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat! We love monkeys in our house, and of course I love Curious George because he's a literary character, so we were excited! We went on over and met them so the twins could get their autographs. They moved us right up to the front of the line.

The next ones we saw, I could have fainted over! If you've read this very long-winded and wordy trip report from the beginning, you may remember that Clay loves Scooby-Doo and the Gang. Well, guess who we saw! Scooby AND Shaggy!! All my kids have loved the Scooby Doo shows through the years, so we all enjoyed meeting them!! Scooby was sweet, and Shaggy was a hoot!

Next, we saw Woody Woodpecker and his love. I hated that I had to ask the worker what the girlfriend's (or wife's?) name was, but I learned that she is Winnie Woodpecker. We got their autographs as well. I don't know that the kids have watched Woody Woodpecker before, but at least if they do in the future, they'll remember meeting them.

After seeing these characters, I had planned to make one stop at the Curious George area because I knew it would be cute.

I know there were still things in this park that we hadn't seen, but we decided to walk on out and head over to Islands of Adventure because by now it was well after lunch time. This is where some more grumpiness set in. It was almost unbearably hot on this day, I haven't mentioned yet how much Ty and Madison were complaining about their blisters. We all had Crocs for the trip--Lance had Croc sandals because he won't wear any other kind of Croc, Madison had Croc flip-flops, and Ty had just gotten his first pair of regular Crocs. I've always worn Crocs, and so has Shay Lynne. Clay--bless his heart--cannot walk in regular Crocs. He walks with a limp and drags his right foot a little, especially when he's tired, and Crocs just will not stay on his right foot...so he has to wear the Sketchers Cali-gear that have Velcro. Anyway, I didn't have a problem with blisters severe enough to whine about, and Clay and Shay Lynne rode in the stroller most of the time, but the other three had blisters like crazy. I know many people on the DISboards recommend wearing Crocs to WDW, but my suggestion is to be used to them first unless you're up for wearing socks with them, which we weren't. Of the three complainers, Madison definitely won "the most blisters" award. Her Croc flip-flops bothered her after the first day so I let her wear some of my regular Crocs from then on, and she just got blisters everywhere else from those. Ty wore his tennis shoes from Day 2 on, but still always found something to complain about. Lance wore his Croc sandals as many days as he could stand it, then he wore flip-flops (not Croc flip-flops) for the rest of the trip.

I say all that to tell you that there was some major complaining going on due to the blisters and the sweltering heat, and everybody was tired, and then Lance and Madison started arguing over which road to take out of the park that would be the shortest. Lance got his way, of course, but Madison sure did complain about all the extra walking she thought we'd have to do, and so did Ty. But then we looked up, and something magical was happening up ahead!
Old 08-10-2008, 06:57 AM   #290
Robin+5
Mouseketeer

You stopped , you left us hanging. I need more please I will keep checking for updates
Old 08-10-2008, 02:38 PM   #291
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Day 5, Part 2

Before us stood Fred, Velma, and Daphne from the Scooby Doo Gang. Here is where I should explain that the character that has been Clay's all-time most favorite for probably the past four years...is Fred Jones from Scooby Doo. I haven't mentioned this before because it's just so odd. My mom and I have always laughed about it because--well, because why Fred? Perhaps it's because they both have blonde hair. But when Ty was little I had bought him some little beanies with plastic heads of the entire Gang, and Clay found the Fred from that set when he was pretty little and has slept with him for years. He even has a Fred t-shirt, which he's outgrown but still sleeps in, and a Fred sweatshirt--and I had to special-order both online a couple of years back. Once when we were trying to bribe Clay to stop sucking his thumb, I bought a Mystery Machine off Ebay with all the Gang for way too much money, and it's been his most treasured toy ever since. I am just trying to give you an idea of how much Clay loves the entire Scooby Doo Gang, but Fred especially.

I truly never expected to see Fred on this trip, so I never mentioned it to Clay. But lo and behold, there he was right in front of us! Once we saw Fred, Velma, and Daphne I just said "OH.....MY.....GOSH......Clay, LOOK!!!!". We walked right up to them, and they were so sweet to us! I told Fred that Clay was on his MAW trip, and I said "He has always been obsessed with you!". I'm sure Fred doesn't get that every day! He knelt down to pose with Clay for a picture, then he, Velma, And Daphne made Clay a part of their "Gang". They'd mentioned that Scooby and Shaggy were on their way, but they weren't there yet.

Fred knelt down at this point and started talking to Clay a little more. He was asking him what his favorite ride at Universal was. Clay has a hard time answering overwhelming questions like this. Fred said "If you had to pick just one ride, what would that be?". Clay really thought and thought...

Madison decided to help out by reminding him of everything we'd ridden there. After she'd listed out all the rides for him, Clay said "The Mummy!" And he really had loved that ride.

Here's a short little video clip of some of it (only about thirty seconds long, but it may take a minute to load)...

Then Fred said he'd be right back and left. Meanwhile, Shay Lynne posed for a pic with Daphne and Velma. She has always especially loved Daphne, although she resembles Velma more, don't you think? (I wouldn't say that to her.)

Then we looked up the street, and here came THE MYSTERY MACHINE!!! Scooby's head was sticking out the top, and Shaggy was driving! We'd just seem them, but they were coming from a different direction than where they'd been before. We were so excited!! That van was the real thing, I just know it!

EVERYONE started crowding up around it...

...but they had everyone step aside just to pose for some pics with us! (By this time, Fred was back.)

Fred knelt down beside Clay again. "So you like The Mummy?", he asked Clay, and Clay said he did. Then, Fred said "Great! How would you like for me to go and ride The Mummy with you?". OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!!! We were all so excited!! I just thought it was so, so sweet of him, and I knew right then that of the whole entire trip, this was to be Clay's most magical moment.

Fred grabbed Clay's hand and took off walking with him toward The Mummy.

Then after they had walked a little ways, Fred stopped and leaned down...

and asked, "Clay, how would you like to wear my tie?". This was just beyond Clay's wildest dreams. He has always wanted to be Fred for Halloween, but we've never had an orange tie! It's like his dream was coming true to wear Fred's actual orange tie!!!

Isn't that the sweetest thing ever????

Part 3 coming right up...
Old 08-10-2008, 02:56 PM   #292
Robin+5
Mouseketeer

OH MY Gosh

The tears are pouring now and I have goose bumps just thinking about how he must have felt. He must have been so excited How cool was that. You must have had tears yourself. What a special moment for him The pictures are awesome.

BTW- Shay Lynne does look like Velma.

Last edited by Robin+5; 08-10-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:11 PM   #293
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Day 5, Part 3

We had Fred's side-kick US worker walking with us the entire time, and she was amazingly sweet, too! I think maybe that was where Fred went when he'd left the Gang earlier--to find someone to come with him to help fight the crowds.

Here is a little video clip of them walking together...

And here they are, just about ready to get on The Mummy...

We went to get on The Mummy, and the worker stayed with our stroller with all our stuff in it since this is one ride where you have to put ALL your things in a locker before they'll let you on. Fred got us right in, and he sat with Clay right on the front row! I shed some tears on that Mummy ride! I was so touched that he would walk all the way across the park for my son. I was so thankful we'd gone Lance's way, even though Madison thought it seemed longer. I was so thankful for all of it working out the way it had. I tear up now just thinking about it all. Who knew we would run into Fred? I don't even think the Gang is out all the time. It was just meant to be. On the ride, I told Lance this was one picture we were buying. We got off the ride and I walked out with Fred and told him just a little about Clay--about his CP and his seizure disorder. Fred told me that he thinks Clay looks great and that he can tell Clay is very intelligent...and he said a couple more nice things that made me beam! Then Fred said "Let me go get that picture for you." He and his sidekick went over and got it (they would NOT let us pay for it), and Fred autographed it to Clay. This is how I learned that Fred's last name is "Jones".

And here is the actual pic that was taken on that momentous ride!

We said our goodbyes to Fred, and he posed for a couple more pics. It had definitely been a day we would never forget! Here is Clay saying goodbye...

Fred left after we thanked him profusely. I hope we communicated to him what a huge role he had played in Clay's wish-trip magic. I have already emailed Universal to request the email address of a higher-up that I can pay a compliment to. I plan to send Fred's picture so they'll be sure to know exactly who we're talking about.

After all this, the kids played around and acted goofy in The Mummy store, and Lance and I agreed that Clay needed a souvenier from there. Lance tried to talk him into a cool sword, and Madison wanted him to get a hat, but Clay wanted a t-shirt. He's wearing it today! Here are the kids being goofballs in some hats they tried on...

We were just exuberant after the ride with Fred! We moved on, though, and looked in a side-street booth while Lance had a cigarette (it had been awhile), and we found some more silly hats to try on. Clay begged for these blue wigs--they were too expensive, though. I didn't refuse him much on the trip, but I did refuse him those wigs. We love Thing 1 and Thing 2 in our house since we have the twin thing going on.

We left the park, then, and headed for Islands of Adventure, but we were half-starved because by then it was the middle of the afternoon. Lance had changed out of his sweaty blue t-shirt and into a different shirt, and I told him he was going to mess up all the pictures (he'd already messed up the Fred pics), besides the fact that the rest of us still matched and he didn't. He promised me he would put the shirt back on for all pictures and any time I asked. Like you can plan spontaneous moments.

We stopped at the Hard Rock Cafe because Lance, Ty, and Madison love rock music, and Ty and Madison (more so, Madison) play the guitar. The kids had never been there before, and they were really excited. Madison planned to get her new hat there (she'd by-passed the mummy hat from earlier for some reason).

And when you eat at Hard Rock in Orlando, they take you in and before you know it, they snap your picture to try to sell it to you later. I told Lance that he'd better hope it was a bad pic because he didn't match the rest of us anymore. He said he was sorry, but there wasn't time to change. Go figure. We all ordered, and the twins had BBQ chicken. I just have to post some pics of that--they were funny! They acted like they hadn't eaten in days!!

And then they delivered our picture, and guess what? It was good. Or at least as good as it gets with our family. I was so mad at Lance!!! I bought it just for spite.

He makes me so furious sometimes.

Everyone had to go to the restroom but Ty and me, so here is us being silly with the twins' oranges that they didn't eat. I took this pic. Yep, we're dorks...

We went by the Hard Rock store and bought Madison a hat and some pins and I think some guitar pics (or maybe the pics were from the Aerosmith store), and then we were off to IOA! Lance insisted that I go ride the Hulk coaster with the older kids first thing, so we did that, and it was SPECTACULAR!!! Loved it!! Next we headed back to Seuss Landing.

Part 4 coming up...(promise!)...
Old 08-10-2008, 03:29 PM   #294
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Day 5, Part 4

Seuss Landing was SO up my alley because here we go with the stories again! I loved the sign posted when you enter the Seuss area. I've read several biographies on Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss), and I find him very interesting. What a creative author he was! My mom read those books to me when I was little, and my dad brought me several when I was in the hospital right after Madison was born--so I've always read them to my kids, too. And they were always very popular when I was an elementary librarian. (Now I'm a middle school librarian, so no more Seuss in my library--or not much, anyway ). OK, here's the sign...

First, we rode The Cat in the Hat. It was so, so, so cute!! Even Lance is into Dr. Seuss (especially the Grinch), so everyone loved this ride. Not thrilling, but just adorable! Afterwards, we walked out into a shop I knew I was going to have to come back to later (hopefully without Lance). We went back outside and I saw a show going on. There were several Seuss characters onstage, and I saw a Who and asked him when we could meet them. He was such a nice Who! He signed our autograph books and posed for a pic with Madison...

The Who said we could meet the characters momentarily, and he really took care of Clay. He took him up to the front by the stage and danced with him to the music. Clay is really reserved so he would not dance, but thankfully Madison ran up there and kind of helped Clay dance somewhat. Then the characters all came down off the stage, and Clay got to be first in all the lines! We saw the Cat in the Hat, Thing 1 and Thing 2, Sam I Am, and The Grinch. I was in heaven!! The kids loved it, too.

After we met all the Seuss characters, we split up and Lance, Ty, and Madison went over to The Lost Continent because I had told them about the Dueling Dragons rollercoasters, Fire and Ice. I knew they would love them, and I was content to hang out in Seuss Landing with the twins. Don't worry, today we all had our phones with us. Lance took a pic of The Lost Continent...

Lance and I have this ongoing "argument" of sorts. He just likes pictures of various scenery, but I always like to have someone I know in that scenery. Otherwise, why not just buy a postcard? He doesn't agree with my rationale. So now we have a pic of The Lost Continent with a bunch of little biddy strangers.

Meanwhile, I let Clay and Shay Lynne ride the Caro-Seuss-el. There were all sorts of critters on that thing! I dropped them at the entrance and was walking around to the exit (the only reason I didn't ride is because I wanted to take pics of them riding their critters), when I ran into the Who we'd met from before, along with two more Whos! I asked them if I could have a picture, and they grabbed someone off the street so I could be in it, too. I was so excited! That was some good makeup they had on!

Part 5 coming up immediately!
Old 08-10-2008, 03:37 PM   #295
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Day 5, Part 5

The Caro-Seuss-el was starting up, so I got a few pics of the twins...

And then we went back into the Cat in the Hat store and I bought Shay Lynne a Thing 1 shirt (she was born first and doesn't let anybody forget it) and Clay a Thing 2 shirt, and I bought me a Thing 1 and 2 shirt. Mine is very cute, but I don't have a pic. After shopping, I let the kids play in the If I Ran the Zoo playground. They killed a good twenty minutes there and had loads of fun.

We met up with the others in a bit, and they said those two coasters were completely amazing, and the worker, named Jimmy, needed to be commended to his bosses. Lance was completely impressed by how nice he was to them...so if I get to write my letter to the big-wigs at Universal about Fred, Lance said I need to mention Jimmy, too. Jimmy took them up the back way and then took them immediately from one coaster to another.

The only island we didn't make was Toon Lagoon, with all the Popeye stuff. I loved Popeye when I was a kid, and I'm sure it was all adorable, but I knew it was mostly water rides, so that's why we skipped it. Well, that and we were running out of time, too.

I was all ready to go get SeaWorld done, but Ty and Madison were so whiny about their blisters and being tired that we decided to go back to GKTW and try to do SeaWorld on Monday before our flight. I didn't think this was the best idea, but by now it was well after 4pm and I could see that everyone would've been grouchy there anyway, so I conceded.

We got back to GKTW and swam for the only time of the trip. This is where Clay went under the water and I felt like a terrible mother because I had taken my eyes off of him to read a map of EPCOT. Thank God Lance was watching him, and so was another dad in the pool who swam over like lightning, right in the same split second Lance jumped in with his clothes on. I really was nauseous afterward, but I tried to force myself to get over it. I just said a prayer of thanksgiving and moved on and tried not to beat myself up. I had thought Madison was right beside him, but I should've known better than to make her be responsible for two kids besides herself. Anyway, it's over and Clay's fine, thank the good Lord. He wasn't scared a bit afterward, either. This is a case where he needs to at least know a little fear.

After swimming, we went by Old Elmer the tree. He snores at night! It's hilarious!! Clay just thought it was the funniest thing ever. Shay Lynne laughed, but she mostly just wanted to move on ahead to the ice cream palace. We'd only had one ice cream that day, for crying out loud.

And I wanted to show you why I bought them their t-shirts--it had to do with my nostalgia. These pics are from Halloween when the twins were only four and in prekindergarten. Aren't they cute?

And that little tidbit wraps up Day 5, our most magical day of the trip. Told you I took 2,000 pictures!

Up next, Day 6--EPCOT and Magic Kingdom!

Day 6

Last edited by GoofyDoo; 08-31-2008 at 10:42 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #296
Robin+5
Mouseketeer

I love your TR. You tell all about your trip in such detail, that I feel like we are right there with you What magic you have experienced. How wonderful for you all, especially Clay . We can't wait to hear about the last 2 days.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #297
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Thank you so much, Robin! I'm glad to know someone's reading...although it really is fun for me just to relive the trip. Time-consuming, but fun! I was trying so hard to finish it all by tonight as I have to return to work tomorrow, but it's not looking hopeful. Thank you, though, for your compliments and for being a loyal reader.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #298
t-beri
Feels Alice is vastly under represented and LOVED Tink before it was cool

OH, AMY!!! I am just thrilled w/ your TR.

1. It makes me so happy and proud to see the outfits made by my dear friends being loved by a family. All of them are great but I especially like the mickey shirt and skirt Denise made- she is my idol, she's so creative!!!

2. That girl doesn't even LOOK like Wendy!!!

3. My husband also takes pics of the scenery.....annoying isn't it. On our last trip I got a picture of a bee on a flower.. However cool a picture it was HOW am I ever supposed to know it was from MK????

4. I JUST LOVE THE BABY THINGS 1 & 2!!!!! You can tell that Shay Lynne was a goofball from the start

I can't wait to hear more...although my Dh is probably wishing I'd shut up about your TR!!!

...t.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:06 PM   #299
t-beri
Feels Alice is vastly under represented and LOVED Tink before it was cool

Oh and I really WISH I had this picture from my wedding in my computer...I'll try to scan it in tomorrow. I have really fine hair and after the first dance and father daughter dance I wanted to take out my veil (this was the plan all along) BUT my hair was so fine that the added pressure of the 2 combs nesstled next to each other was actually holding my tiara in so it kept falling out. My dads cousin is a hair stylist and had done my hair for the wedding so she grabbed a fork and starting teasing that section of my hair to get the comb to stay in.. OF COURSE my photographer thought this was a photo op.. Just so you know, even the pros have forked a head or 2!!!

...t.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:09 PM   #300
hotmamac
Mouseketeer

Amy, I absolutely LOVE your trip report. I can't get off my computer, because I'm constantly checking for updates. I'm a complete sucker for all the photos! If you have any of the inside of your GKTW villa, would you mind posting some of those. I know that was probably completely obnoxious of me, but I LOVE pictures!! And I like to see things ahead of time. (I even peek at Christmas presents )
You're doing a great report!!
Misty

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: