Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
Tosha
Blessed beyond measure

Mickey Mouse here we come.The Porters PTR-TR *DAY 5 in progress pg 27*

We are going on our first trip to Walt Disney World! We are soooo excited beyond words.

Our Cast Members are

Me...Tosha BKA Mommy

Dh..Joseph bka Daddy( well and me too again hehe)

Oldest DS.... Devyn bka DJ ( Mr. Too cool!)

Oldest DD Dominique ( My sweety pie)

Youngest DD Janiya ( The Diva..The name of this outfit from a gymboree line is Coral Reef LOL)

Next to the Baby is Kendyl ( My sensitive boo)

And our fifth and final little blessing....Khyri ( THE BOSS!!)

Last edited by Tosha; 09-15-2008 at 11:52 AM.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #2
Tosha
Blessed beyond measure

Auntie Lisa.....lisaluvsmickey2000 Made this part possible for us. Thank you again Lis and I love ya girl!!!

Mickey Mouse sent us a Postcard telling us how much he can't WAIT to see us! It's Postmarked from Disney world to prove it!!!! (Excuse the bed head and non dressed kids...we were taking it VERY easy that day and not feeling the best)
The Crew...reading the postcard

YAY! THANKS MICKEY! We can't wait to see you as well!!!!!!! Excitement after reading ( my ds is so silly! he is really into being a clown these days. Really a teen these days )

Can you see their excitement?!?!?!?!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-07-2008, 04:47 PM   #3
Tosha
Blessed beyond measure

We are going to the world August 11-August 17th.

We already have everything set! e will be staying at All Star Movies.

Here is our itenerary. We are only setting the parks in stone. We are not doing a hour by hour itenerary....we will just go with the flow...

Monday August 11th
Magic Kingdom
Crystal Palace Character Lunch

Tuesday August 12th
Epcot
Chef Mickeys Dinner

Wednesday August 13th
Magic Kingdom
Liberty Tavern Dinner

Thursday August 14th
Animal Kingdom
Tusker House Restaraunt Dinner

Friday August 15th
Hollywood Studios
Playhouse Disney's Play & Dine Lunch

Saturday August 16th
Epcot
Coral Reef dinner

Sunday August 17th (departure day)
Magic Kingdom
Tony's Town Square lunch
Old 06-07-2008, 05:57 PM   #4
MeMom
DIS Veteran

What a beautiful bunch of kids! I always said I wanted at least five, but circumstances didn't allow that. (I have three, though, and a beautiful little granddaughter.) Your kids are adorable, and I am sure they will have an awesome time on the trip.

You have so much to look forward to! Is this your first trip as a family, or the first trip ever for even the grown-ups? If you have never been at all, boy are you in for a treat!!!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:00 PM   #5
Tosha
Blessed beyond measure

This is EVERYONE'S very first trip! We are so excited and just reading what you wrote about us being in for a treat brought a HUGE smile to my face!!!!!

We are SO looking forward to this!

And thank you for the compliment on my boo's. I am truly honored and blessed that God choose me for their mother.
Old 06-07-2008, 06:07 PM   #6
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosha View Post
This is EVERYONE'S very first trip! We are so excited and just reading what you wrote about us being in for a treat brought a HUGE smile to my face!!!!!

We are SO looking forward to this!
If you're interested in seeing a lot of pictures of what you have to look forward to, click on the Baby and the Tramp link in my signature. We actually stayed at Movies on our March trip, so there are several pictures from there, and hundreds from throughout the parks and other resorts. My daughter and I are are Disney crazy, and I am Disney picture crazy, so you might enjoy the report to help show your kids what they're going to see and do. You might want to start at the back and go that way, since Movies was our last trip and we're still reporting it.

It's always exciting to hear about someone going for the first time, because I want them to just fall in love with the magic as much as we have!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:17 AM   #7
~*~Michelle~*~
DIS Veteran

woohoo!!! Hey Tosha girl! I can't wait to read more about your trip!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:33 AM   #8
Tosha
Blessed beyond measure

Finished printing out all our trip Journals over the weekend. WOOHOO!!! The kids are extremely excited about that!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:05 AM   #9
tiff211
DIS Cast Member
Was busted by leaving chocolate tracks in the Cool Whip!
"what did we learn on the board today?"

looks like you are off to a great start! I am so excited for you all. Nothing like the first time!
Old 06-09-2008, 11:35 AM   #10
Tosha
Blessed beyond measure

Thanks ladies!

Heeeeeey Michelly boo
Old 06-12-2008, 09:47 AM   #11
Tosha
Blessed beyond measure

So we took a trip to dollar tree yesterday. It was so exciting to be buying things for our trip!

We bought our fans and our ponchos...which we 2 for $1. We were smiling from ear to ear! YAY!We also bought a pooh memory game to play on the plane.

And today was HUGE as I read my ticker. Oh my goodness....we will be in the world in 1 month, 4 weeks and 2 days.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:10 PM   #12
bettyann29
Heres my contribution for today...
It looks like everyone is trying to divert their eyes elsewhere
I cant eat the ones that are not folded or creased.. Does that make me crazy??

Location: Dallas/ Ft Worth Texas-- Dreaming of one day being closer to the House of the Mouse..

Tosha.. What an adorable clan you have!! You can definitely see the excitement in their faces when they read the postcard..

They will have the absolute time of their lives and will talk about it for years to come I assure you!!

We stayed at Allstar Movies on our first trip to WDW and truly loved it!! The icons are great.. We have been back MANY times to WDW and out of all the value resorts we have loved ASMo the most so far.. We are also going at the end of August but staying at Allstar Sports for the first time and are oh so excited!!

We have been to many of the food places you listed and we enjoyed every one of them..

Looking forward to reading more..
Old 06-17-2008, 08:34 AM   #13
Tosha
Blessed beyond measure

Ooooooooooh!

Yesterday we went Target and picked up a TON of travel sized things! YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

We got travel sized Dove soap, Dove deodorant, Axe body wash ( yep, travel sized and soooo cute!) axe deodorant, first aid kit, bandaids, toothpaste ( because I only use Aquafresh extreme clean, and they had this travel sized!!!!!!!!!) lotion, wipes, powder and hand sanitizer! They are sooo small and sooo cute! We had a blast picking out everything. It's getting close guys, and we are getting MORE excited....and i didn't think that was possible!
Old 06-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #14
Tosha
Blessed beyond measure

Since I'm writing this to always be able to come and look at it.....I must confess to a sad revelation today....

Today is the day I looked at my pre teen and realized...GEEZ...my baby will be 13 next month. I am so sad. I really enjoy this "new" little guy I have..... the one who has turned into my friend, not just my son, so his growing up has been great in that aspect, but this means he's getting too old to still want to snuggle with mommy and all the mushy stuff that will make him go EWWWWWWWWWWWWW now.

I have ha the undaunting task of searching for.....HIGH SCHOOLS....today He is going to 8th grade this September, and I will have to have application in Oct.1 if I want to get him into a good high school. Well the time frame is 10/1- 12/21, but in reality, you better get your applications in within that first week to stand half of a chance. SIGH~ my "baby", my first born, the one who showed me HOW to love....is growing up
Old 06-25-2008, 08:43 AM   #15
mea1179
Earning My Ears

Hey Tosha!!! I was browsing and saw your post! Saw that picture and got excited!! You guys are going in 6 weeks! So excited for you guys!
Look at Mr. Khyri!? When did he become a little boy!? And so stylish! So who's the most excited out of the 7 of you? Peyton or I might be the most excited for ours! We go in November!

You should order the maps we got in the mail yesterday...FREE from Disney. If anything they are a cool thing to have for memories! I doubt i'll use ours...they're way to pretty!
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...dMapsFlashPage

You can see them on my trip report (I just posted them)...I showed them to the boys this morning!

Be blessed!!

December 22, 2001!

Polynesian 10/2005
Orange Lake Resort 11/2008

Dh David , Me , DS Dylan (6) , DS Peyton (5) , DD Princess Sydney (3) , and DD Princess Kennedy (9mo)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: