Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2008, 07:14 PM   #121
twinmum
DIS Veteran

Heather - everything is SO adorable!!! What a wonderful, generous group of people! And how deserving you and your family are to be receiving all this magnificent pixie dust!

Alison
Old 07-08-2008, 08:17 PM   #122
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendygrace View Post
Oh my gosh! Those outfits are awesome. I am sitting here at the library bawling at the caring disboutiquers who've gone out of their way to do this for a family. That is... well, I'm speechless. May you have all your dreams come true.

Heather, I am so excited for you guys! I cannot wait to see how everything turns out for you. You deserve the magic!
Thanks Wendy! I have to admit I am pretty fond of your family too. I LOVED your trip report and the magic that was created at Disney with Peter Pan. I cried thorough most of your report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmum View Post
Heather - everything is SO adorable!!! What a wonderful, generous group of people! And how deserving you and your family are to be receiving all this magnificent pixie dust!

Alison
Alison, Thanks so much, I don't feel any more deserving of all of you, I guess it was just the luck of the draw.I feel completely honored though and very humbled by the whole experience.I have vowed that when we return from our trip, I will do everything in my power to "pay it forward" and spread as much pixi dust around as I can!

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-08-2008, 10:40 PM   #123
bigdisgrandma
Mouseketeer

Wow! What an unbelievable gift for your family who soooo deserve this experience. Lindsey is going to try Karla's idea for the autograph tags. She and Mandy are great scrapbookers and I know when we get home they will get together with their sister Anne, also very creative and it will be memory heaven! Regretably, I did not come to this earth with very many creative bones in my body so I'll play with the kids!

Denise
Port Orleans Riverside June 2002
Pop Century Nov 2005, Jan 2008

Karlyn's Wish is Coming True
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1868674
Old 07-09-2008, 06:00 AM   #124
bex271
Mouseketeer

heather,
i like reading everyone's tr so i can get some good ideas for when we go and it helps keep up the excitement around here

becca
Old 07-09-2008, 02:47 PM   #125
AmberGreenawalt
Mouseketeer

Love your report! Looking forward to reading more
Old 07-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #126
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

WOO HOO! It was Christmas around here again today!!!!

This beautiful dress came for Hannah today from Angela(princessmom29) Hannah loves tinkerbell and was so excited.She twirled around in front of the mirror for quite some time.We LOVE it! It is so adorable and will be prefect! It even has matching bows! I hope you can tell how much she likes it from her smile! Thank you!!!!!

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
Old 07-10-2008, 08:17 PM   #127
tadamom
DIS Veteran

That looks soooo pretty on her! You can tell that she really loves it! I love that top picture of her, she looks positively giddy and full of excitement!
June 2004 - Michael's 1st trip to Disney World -- Old Key West May 2007 - Parker's 1st trip to Disney World -- Pop Century & 4 nights @ SSR Grand Villa October 2009 - Saratoga Springs Resort with the whole fam! October 2010 - All Star Movies --1st family trip with just the 4 of us!!! Awesome!
September 2012 - All Star Sports w/the whole family! B'day trip for Michael!
[COLOR="Lime"]November 2013 - Coronado Springs! B'day trip for Parker![/COLORMarch 2014 - 1 night at Pop Century for SIL's Disney wedding!

Old 07-10-2008, 08:17 PM   #128
LisaZoe
Mouseketeer

She is positively glowing! I hope you all have a magical adventure on your upcoming trip.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #129
Iluvmickeymouse!
Proud mama to a DD who beat HLH

that tink outfit is adorable!!!! Plus I know of another one coming I peeked on the disboutiquers thread
Old 07-10-2008, 08:46 PM   #130
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvmickeymouse! View Post
that tink outfit is adorable!!!! Plus I know of another one coming I peeked on the disboutiquers thread
You are killing me here, I am so excited!

Old 07-10-2008, 08:46 PM   #131
bex271
Mouseketeer

another great outfit and she is so adorable,

becca
Old 07-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #132
revrob
A Custom Fairy

SO sweet! She looks so happy!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:00 PM   #133
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

LOOK WHAT ELSE CAME TODAY!!!!!

This is from Sally(not sure of her screen name, does anyone know her screen name?

Not sure if you can read it-but it says "Prince charming in training-Kisses welcome. Logan started laughing when he read it. I asked him if he wanted the princesses to kiss him, he replied "yes, and I want hugs too!" He already is a little flirt. Our wish granters have one of the princess meals arranged for us so this will be a prefect outfit for him to wear.It is adorable and solves the problem of what to wear to the meal.He loves it!

This is another outfit from Sally for Hannah.It is the most beautiful Cinderella outfit.Cinderella is Hannah's absolute favorite.It is so beautiful.I love it because it has a white shirt with Cinderella on it, that can go under the overshirt-it can be removed for hot weather.The capri's are so cute and have a little pumpkin coach appliqued on them.I love all the beautiful touches.She is in love with it.Even Logan said to her "wow Hannah, you look beautiful!" It is really the sweetest thing. Paul has been very impressed with all these outfits and I have to say it takes a lot to wow him when it comes to kids clothes! Thank you Sally!

Old 07-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #134
princessmom29
DIS Veteran

I am SOOOOOO glad Hannah likes her dress!!!! I was worred about the fit, but I'm glad to hear it is ok!!! Sally's outfits are soo cute!!! I love the Cinderella. I am working on a cindy for my dd right now!!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:26 PM   #135
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

Just FYI- we are heading out in the morning for the weekend. We are going to Boston for the national Down syndrome convention. I am getting to meet up with lots of online friends there! So If I don't respond to something right away I am not ignoring you all!!! It's getting late and I have not finished packing yet!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: