Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2008, 09:27 AM   #76
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdisgrandma View Post
My husband has used a CPAP for almost 20 years now. The first time he was tested he went 90 seconds without breathing. We never go anywhere without it now. Also, my second son uses one. They are absolute believers in the difference it makes.

One thing to know for your trip--you will want to be sure to carry Hannah's CPAP on the plane with you (you don't want it lost!). Also, most airports screen CPAP machines a little more intensely than regular carry-on items. Mike has to take his out of the case and send it through the scanner separately then they swab it and test for explosives. Salt Lake Airport is really strick about this but some airports are much less concerned. Just be prepared and it is no big deal. Mike travels a lot (80,000 miles/yr) and this is one of the things that tends to drive him crazy.

Glad Miss Hannah is doing well after her dental experience. It makes my mouth hurt just to think about it!

Happy 4th to you and your family!
Thanks for the heads up. Paul(husband) has sleep apnea too so he has traveled with his before but this is Hannah's first plane trip. I can imagine how we will look going through security with two CPAP's , car seats, carry ons, a wheelchair/stroller combo.I am trying to condense and check as much as I can but the CPAP's will definitely be going as carry on.I can't imagine the nightmare of the airlines(not to mention expense as our insurance will only pay for the initial set up-no replacements ever!-don't even get me started on that as Paul has had his for over 10 years and I fear the day his gives out)loosing or damaging them. I am glad they have this treatment even though it's a pain in the rear.It makes a HUGE difference for them both.Also with Hannah's heart issues it helps keep things under control.

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
Old 07-03-2008, 01:11 PM   #77
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Hi Heather! My name is Alicia and I wanted you to know that I, too, have been banned from the boutique thread! I got wind that a second "give" had been started, so i searched until I found you! Hannah is just beautiful! You are going to have a wonderful time.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #78
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksunshine View Post
Hi Heather! My name is Alicia and I wanted you to know that I, too, have been banned from the boutique thread! I got wind that a second "give" had been started, so i searched until I found you! Hannah is just beautiful! You are going to have a wonderful time.
Last night I was looking at all your Isabelle's outfits--SO ADORABLE!! I've been peaking and Heather's kids' outfits, too! I can't wait to see them all. Those Disboutiquers are amazing. I wish I wanted to learn how to sew!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 02:27 PM   #79
twinmum
DIS Veteran

Hello! Would someone please send me a link so I can sneak a peek at the Disboutiquers treasures? This is so exciting, and such a wondeful gesture.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:51 PM   #80
t-beri
Feels Alice is vastly under represented and LOVED Tink before it was cool

Here we are. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1870958I would imagine that Hannah and Logan's stuff is mostly in the last 15-20 pages or so. Can't be sure, that thread FLIES!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 03:23 PM   #81
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

GUESS WHAT???? The first two big give outfits have arrived!!!!

The first outfit is from HeatherSue. It is the cutest bullseye outfit.Hannah happened to have her bullseye toy with her when she opened it.She kept saying "it's for me??" and "It's Bullseye!" She is very excited and couldn't wait to model it.HeatherSue also sent a matching outfit for Hannah's stuffed animal.It is SO CUTE!!! I am amazed at how sweet the outfit is and can't even imagine how she did that bullseye on the front.Even the stiching has this cute little design that looks like a laaso.I can't wait to have her wear it at Disney as I am sure there have been no like it! WOO HOO!!!

She sent the nicest note and her daughter Tessa sent the sweetest little letter to Hannah.Both Tessa and Sawyer drew pics for the kids too...

I have been amazed at the generosity of others. I didn't stop crying for almost 10 minutes after opening these packages.This whole trip and meeting all of you neat people has been already the experience of a lifetime and pure magic!!!!

Stay tuned:: Logan's outfit from Jeanne(Jham)

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
Old 07-03-2008, 03:46 PM   #82
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

This is the cutest outfit that Jeanne(jham) sent for Logan.When I gave him the package he said "you mean I get something too??" He was so suprised and so pleased. Cars is his favorite movie.He practically attacked Paul when he came in, he couldn't wait to show him. In fact after I took his picture he refused to take the outfit off.That's how much he likes it!! It is so adorable!!!!!! This will be perfect for our trip! Jeanne also sent the nicest note and picture of their family.We LOVE it!

Old 07-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #83
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Adorable, adorable, ADORABLE!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 03:59 PM   #84
HeatherSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherN View Post

The first outfit is from HeatherSue. It is the cutest bullseye outfit.Hannah happened to have her bullseye toy with her when she opened it.She kept saying "it's for me??" and "It's Bullseye!" She is very excited and couldn't wait to model it.HeatherSue also sent a matching outfit for Hannah's stuffed animal.It is SO CUTE!!! I am amazed at how sweet the outfit is and can't even imagine how she did that bullseye on the front.Even the stiching has this cute little design that looks like a laaso.I can't wait to have her wear it at Disney as I am sure there have been no like it! WOO HOO!!!

She sent the nicest note and her daughter Tessa sent the sweetest little letter to Hannah.Both Tessa and Sawyer drew pics for the kids too...

I have been amazed at the generosity of others. I didn't stop crying for almost 10 minutes after opening these packages.This whole trip and meeting all of you neat people has been already the experience of a lifetime and pure magic!!!!

Quote:
This is the cutest outfit that Jeanne(jham) sent for Logan.When I gave him the package he said "you mean I get something too??" He was so suprised and so pleased. Cars is his favorite movie.He practically attacked Paul when he came in, he couldn't wait to show him. In fact after I took his picture he refused to take the outfit off.That's how much he likes it!! It is so adorable!!!!!! This will be perfect for our trip! Jeanne also sent the nicest note and picture of their family.We LOVE it!

Oh my gosh!! Hannah looks so beautiful!!! I'm glad the dress fits her!!! Her poodle is looking beautiful, too. Thank you so much for posting these pictures! Tessa was beaming from ear to ear looking at them (and so was I, I must admit)! Tessa is quite impressed that Hannah has a Bullseye doll!

Logan looks SO handsome in his Cars outfit!! That Jeanne is pretty wonderful!!

You'll have some more great outfits from other Disboutiquers coming your way soon!!!

Like I told you in my PM, you guys have just brightened my day. Thank you so much!

Old 07-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #85
revrob
A Custom Fairy

I'm crying now, too! I'm so glad your precious ones love their outfits. The sprinkling of pixie dust has begun!
Old 07-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #86
jham
DIS Veteran

Okay, I sent you a PM before I checked over here. Thanks for the pictures! I'm just bawling now, thanks a lot! That Heathersue is amazing at applique! I love Hannah's bullseye outfit! She looks so cute! And yes, it is a true one of a kind outfit! Logan's reaction to getting his very own package is what set the tears flowing. Thanks for sharing your wonderful family with us Disboutiquers! I'm so excited to see what else you receive! Just know that every single thing is made and/or sent with love!

Me (Jeanne) DH DD16 DS15 DS11 DD8 Buddy
Old 07-03-2008, 07:52 PM   #87
jessica52877
DIS Veteran

Another disboutiquer checking in! I am so glad the kids loved their outfits, especially that Logan was so excited to get something too!

I hope you have a wonderful trip and magical memories!

The kindness of these boards is just wonderful!

Ebay ID - Jessica52877
Old 07-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #88
tadamom
DIS Veteran

Both outfits are FANTASTIC and Hannah & Logan look adorable in them!
June 2004 - Michael's 1st trip to Disney World -- Old Key West May 2007 - Parker's 1st trip to Disney World -- Pop Century & 4 nights @ SSR Grand Villa October 2009 - Saratoga Springs Resort with the whole fam! October 2010 - All Star Movies --1st family trip with just the 4 of us!!! Awesome!
September 2012 - All Star Sports w/the whole family! B'day trip for Michael!
[COLOR="Lime"]November 2013 - Coronado Springs! B'day trip for Parker![/COLORMarch 2014 - 1 night at Pop Century for SIL's Disney wedding!

Old 07-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #89
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksunshine View Post
Alicia, I just started reading your story. I left you a message there but wanted to let you know that your story has really affected me.I am so glad that these wonderful people are creating a little happiness for your sweet Isabelle.

Old 07-03-2008, 11:36 PM   #90
teresajoy
World's Proudest Aunt!
There is no such thing as too young or too old for Disney World!
Thinks glow in the dark ricrak is cool

Quote:

Oh Hannah looks so adorable in her dress! Heather did an amazing job on that!

Quote:

Awww, Logan is so cute!!! I love his hair! I'm so glad he liked his outfit! Good job Jeanne! I hope you guys have a truly magical trip Heather!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: