Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 12:04 PM   #376
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney
 
HeatherN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 293

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdisgrandma View Post
There's nothing wrong with Logan. Karlyn's mom, Lindsey, doesn't like chocolate. When she was little, the easter bunny always brought her a white chocolate bunny I don't understand it because I could (and probably do) live on chocolate 24/7! Besides I figure that leaves more for me.

Jeanne and t-beri, love the pics of your kids. I am sorry that we will not be getting to eat at the castle because all your pictures look too wonderful. Oh well, we're just happy that it is only 20 days left now! Do you think a count down calendar on the big window in my living room for all the world to see is a bit much? My husband told me he thought that was a little over the top!

Denise
Seriously Denise, You can never be too over the top when it comes to Disney!
__________________
Heather-Mom to Hannah(9) Wish kid and Logan(5) Wife to Paul.

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
HeatherN is offline  
Old 08-23-2008, 01:17 PM   #377
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney
 
HeatherN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 293

MAGIC KINGDOM Cont.

Once we left Cinderella's royal table we wandered over to the toon town area.It was beastly hot and for some reason we didn't think there was a lot the kids would need to do there(I kicked myself later when I realized all we missed) Logan really wanted to ride the cars at the Indy speedway.Hannah was not interested so we sat in the shade and waited for them.We had a nice time people watching and spraying each other with the water bottles.I knind of feel bad now, but I didn't get up and attempt to get a picture of Logan on this.It was just so hot and the ride had a lot of people on it.Oh well, Here is Hannah waiting:

We headed over to Ariels' Grotto.Logan was feeling really cranky at this point and we figured it was because of the heat.We knew he would get wet but we just let him go at it because we had changes of clothing.I think the look on his face says it all:



Logan really had a great time in this area.He got a little mad when we made him stop the fun to come and see Ariel.I guess the little interlude with Cinderella didn't change how he felt about the other characters.Hannah on the other had LOVED Ariel.I just love the grotto where the pictures are taken.Ariel was super nice and the CM took a TON of photopass pictures.It was one of the nicest character meets.They really took thier time with her.




Once we left the grotto we decided to check out It's a small world.Now I know that most people hate this ride but since we had never been there before it was a must do.We were let in through the wheechair entrance and had about a 10 minute wait.I snapped this picture while waiting in line.It isn't a very good picture but I was amazed at how long the line was waiting to get on this ride.I could not believe that people would wait over an hour to ride this.

While we were waiting there was a family in line behind us with a little boy about Logan's age.I wasn't paying much attention to the interaction between this boy and Logan but knew they were sort of playing around.For some reason I happend to look down just at the right time and this little boy SPIT in Logan's face!!! I was flabbergasted at what happened.I don't know what preceeded this, Logan may have done something to him(although I have to say Logan is usually pretty well behaved and knows that spitting is unacceptable)But still SPIT??? I was so grossed out.Logan was too and he was shocked.He said loudly,"mom, that boy just spit in my face" I didn't say anything to the parents(although I probably should have, but I am a really non confrontational person)The parents either chose to ignore it or didn't realize what had happened.They did appear to be foreign and I am not sure if they spoke english well.I did make a big deal out of saying LOUDLY how disgusting that was and cleaning Logan up with wipes and sanitizer.I had Logan stand in front of me so the boy couldn't get near Logan.I din't think Paul realized what happened until a little bit later which is probably a good thing.
Fortunately the line moved and we boarded the boat.I was really happy that they seated us in the front and the people wnt onto another boat.Had they been in the same boat I would have requested to be moved away from that family.We tried to put the incident behind us and enjoy the ride.It was really cute and we liked it BUT the song gets into your head and by the end we were all like "Enough already!" but it was cute and now we can say we did it once.
We then went and rode Peter Pan's flight which suprised us all when the little boat lifted right off into the air.The kids really liked that one.Then Hannah was insisting we ride the Dumbo ride.I wouldn't have minded but it was in the hot sun and we were boiling.None the less we rode it anyway.I honestly don't know how the CM's do this all day without passing out.


Once we exited the Dumbo ride we thought we needed to make sure the kids got hydrated.We walked to the stand near Ariel's grotto and got some cool drinks.We slipped to the side of the stand and there was a little path leading to a back room.We parked it there in the shade and had a little break and forcing Logan to drink.


Next up: Frontierland!
__________________
Heather-Mom to Hannah(9) Wish kid and Logan(5) Wife to Paul.

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
HeatherN is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 08-23-2008, 02:00 PM   #378
mistymouse5001
DIS Veteran
 
mistymouse5001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: TN
Posts: 697

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherN View Post
Once we left Cinderella's royal table we wandered over to the toon town area.It was beastly hot and for some reason we didn't think there was a lot the kids would need to do there(I kicked myself later when I realized all we missed) Logan really wanted to ride the cars at the Indy speedway.Hannah was not interested so we sat in the shade and waited for them.We had a nice time people watching and spraying each other with the water bottles.I knind of feel bad now, but I didn't get up and attempt to get a picture of Logan on this.It was just so hot and the ride had a lot of people on it.Oh well, Here is Hannah waiting:

We headed over to Ariels' Grotto.Logan was feeling really cranky at this point and we figured it was because of the heat.We knew he would get wet but we just let him go at it because we had changes of clothing.I think the look on his face says it all:



Logan really had a great time in this area.He got a little mad when we made him stop the fun to come and see Ariel.I guess the little interlude with Cinderella didn't change how he felt about the other characters.Hannah on the other had LOVED Ariel.I just love the grotto where the pictures are taken.Ariel was super nice and the CM took a TON of photopass pictures.It was one of the nicest character meets.They really took thier time with her.




Once we left the grotto we decided to check out It's a small world.Now I know that most people hate this ride but since we had never been there before it was a must do.We were let in through the wheechair entrance and had about a 10 minute wait.I snapped this picture while waiting in line.It isn't a very good picture but I was amazed at how long the line was waiting to get on this ride.I could not believe that people would wait over an hour to ride this.

While we were waiting there was a family in line behind us with a little boy about Logan's age.I wasn't paying much attention to the interaction between this boy and Logan but knew they were sort of playing around.For some reason I happend to look down just at the right time and this little boy SPIT in Logan's face!!! I was flabbergasted at what happened.I don't know what preceeded this, Logan may have done something to him(although I have to say Logan is usually pretty well behaved and knows that spitting is unacceptable)But still SPIT??? I was so grossed out.Logan was too and he was shocked.He said loudly,"mom, that boy just spit in my face" I didn't say anything to the parents(although I probably should have, but I am a really non confrontational person)The parents either chose to ignore it or didn't realize what had happened.They did appear to be foreign and I am not sure if they spoke english well.I did make a big deal out of saying LOUDLY how disgusting that was and cleaning Logan up with wipes and sanitizer.I had Logan stand in front of me so the boy couldn't get near Logan.I din't think Paul realized what happened until a little bit later which is probably a good thing.
Fortunately the line moved and we boarded the boat.I was really happy that they seated us in the front and the people wnt onto another boat.Had they been in the same boat I would have requested to be moved away from that family.We tried to put the incident behind us and enjoy the ride.It was really cute and we liked it BUT the song gets into your head and by the end we were all like "Enough already!" but it was cute and now we can say we did it once.
We then went and rode Peter Pan's flight which suprised us all when the little boat lifted right off into the air.The kids really liked that one.Then Hannah was insisting we ride the Dumbo ride.I wouldn't have minded but it was in the hot sun and we were boiling.None the less we rode it anyway.I honestly don't know how the CM's do this all day without passing out.


Once we exited the Dumbo ride we thought we needed to make sure the kids got hydrated.We walked to the stand near Ariel's grotto and got some cool drinks.We slipped to the side of the stand and there was a little path leading to a back room.We parked it there in the shade and had a little break and forcing Logan to drink.


Next up: Frontierland!
Great job Heather! It looks like the kids had a fun yet exhausting trip!
__________________
<a href="http://distickers.com/ticker/"><img src="http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/siwyn8ep8z0tncmo.png" alt="DIStickers.com Ticker" border="0"/></a>
mistymouse5001 is offline  
Old 08-23-2008, 05:05 PM   #379
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney
 
HeatherN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 293

Originally we thought that we would take a break in the afternoon and go back to GKTW and then come back in the evening.The only problem is we were having so much fun that we just couldn't make ourselves leave! The kids seemed ok so we just pressed on.We wandered over to Frontierland and we all got a kick out of the theming there.I was hoping I could maybe talk the kids into Big thunder mountain railroad.No such luck though. I was met with "no way" after they looked at it.The funny thing though was once they spotted splash mountain they both asked to go on it.I am not sure what made them want to, maybe it was the promise of getting wet.We have a six flags near our house and have season tickets.They have a similar(although tamer) ride like it and they will never ride it there, so I was quite suprised.We stood outside of it and made them watch the people go over the big drop to make sure they understood what they were getting into.They were sure they wanted to so we found the CM and she told us to go right into the fast pass line.I was so excited!




The theming of Splash Mountain is all about Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox and Brer Bear(after the Movie -Song of the South)When I was a kid my dad would often tell us the story and he always made the voices of the characters.It was one of my favorite childhood memories.The kids were super excited to get on the ride.Paul and Logan sat in the front and Hannah and I right behind them.We were having a ball looking at all the animatronic animals and the song "zippidee, do dah" was playing.We were getting a bit silly and I was singing along.The people in back of us must have thought we were crazy but we were having so much fun I didn't care.We got near the end of the ride and we knew the big drop was coming up so we warned the kids.What happened during the drop can only be described by these pictures:


I zoomed in on just us so you could see Logan's face.Paul said he was gripping his knee so hard it left marks.I kind of feel like a bad mother after seeing this picture but he knew that there was a drop.It was however his first experience with a big ride like that.We HAD to buy the picture after seeing that!Suprisingly after getting off the ride he did seem ok and recovered quickly.Hannah was left begging for more. While waiting in the gift shop we pressed a few pennies and found some mickey shaped preztles.We bought a bag since it was evening anf we had not had dinner yet.None of us seemed really hungry as we were all still stuffed from our luch at Cinderella's.We then hopped right on the train that takes you around the park.This was pretty fun since we were able to ride all the way around and get a good look at all the areas.There is one spot where they have a Indian Village set up and some fake deer.We actually saw three live deer hanging out with the fake ones which was kind of funny.
Once we were done with our train ride we went into one of the gift shops that sold Christmas ornaments.I found the perfect ornament and mickey ear ornaments for the kids.We buy them an ornament every year and often try to make it to represent something special we did that year.I was so excited to get these and am happy to report they all made it home in one piece.We headed out and just kind of walked around Frontierland a bit.We were walking past Libert tree tavern and I was telling Paul that that was a place where you can have a character meal.We had stopped for something on the side of the building and were deep in conversation about it.I heard Hannah giggling about something but didn't pay too much attention.Paul all of a sudden said "Heather Look!" he was pointing at a side door.It had glass at the top.There in the glass window was Goofy! He was fooling around and jumping up and down and banging on the glass!It was quite a funny interaction. Paul kept saying "I am going to go over there and let him out" I kept telling him that I didn't think he would be allowed to just walk out of a character meal, but I could tell Paul really wanted to .The whole thing was rather funny and the kids LOVED it.I was laughing so hard that I forgot to take any pictures!! It was one of those rare, unexpected magical moments.We walked back toward the castle and got some frozen drinks that turned out to be so sweet I couldn't finish mine.Once we reached the castle we realized they had an area roped off.It was after 8:00 and when we looked at the map we realized that the spectromagic parade would start at 9:00.The roped off area was for wheelchairs so we headed over and secured our spot along the parade route.

To be continued:
__________________
Heather-Mom to Hannah(9) Wish kid and Logan(5) Wife to Paul.

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
HeatherN is offline  
Old 08-23-2008, 08:03 PM   #380
mom2lilnick
Mouseketeer
 
mom2lilnick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 483

Great TR! I love all the pics!
__________________
Amy..

Wife to one amazing guy Jeff
Mom to three wonderful kids..
Kayla, Noah and my wish child Nicholas .

Nick's pre-trip report - http://www.disboards.com/showthread....8#post28150528
mom2lilnick is offline  
Old 08-23-2008, 08:32 PM   #381
bigdisgrandma
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: West Jordan, Utah
Posts: 372

Yeah Splash Mountain

Now you know why I love Splash Mountain! It is so much fun even if you do get wet. I noticed that wasn't an issue for you guys though. I love the Goofy story. How fun for Hannah! I totally understand Paul wanting to let him out! Liberty Tree Tavern is one of our favorites too.

Thanks again for the great pictures.
Denise
__________________
OKW Aug 1994, Sept 2008
All Star Sports With 14 people Aug 1997
Marriott Residence Inn May 2000, Feb 2003, Mar 2005, Mar 2006
Port Orleans Riverside June 2002
Pop Century Nov 2005, Jan 2008

Karlyn's Wish is Coming True
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1868674
bigdisgrandma is offline  
Old 08-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #382
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran
 
Tnkrbelle565's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: North of Boston OR 1335 Miles from WDW
Posts: 8,490

Oh that got me so excited to ride Splash Mountain!!!! Their faces are priceless.
__________________
ME (Kristine) (36), DD (9)Let the (Soaken Wet) Memories Begin
Tnkrbelle565 is offline  
Old 08-25-2008, 07:21 AM   #383
bex271
Mouseketeer
 
bex271's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: alabama
Posts: 446

Heather, I'm loving your TR and the faces on splash mountain, i have to agree are priceless can't wait to read more.

becca
bex271 is offline  
Old 08-25-2008, 12:53 PM   #384
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran
 
3princesses+aprince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,879

I LOVE THE SPLASH MOUNTAIN PICTURE!!! We go to an amusement park nearby every summer, and my kids LOVE those rides, It's called the Boston Tea Party at this park, so I think I can get all of my kids to ride that when we go to Disney in April!!! Can't Wait!
__________________
Pam
Emily(13) Lizzie(11)
Samantha(8)


Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2182745

Come check out my Pre Trip Report, May 09
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2066680
3princesses+aprince is offline  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:13 PM   #385
twob4him
DIS Veteran
 
twob4him's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NJ - 3 1/2 hours from Disney turnstiles
Posts: 3,347

You all are really troopers for pushing through the heat and enjoying yourselves. OMgoodness I love the Splash Mountain pics....and Hannah is so brave!!! Good for her! What a great experience! Can't wait to hear more!
__________________
Blessings, Cathy DH DD(16) DD(10) DD(9)
Latest Trip Report "Dancing in Disney" - please stop by!
twob4him is offline  
Old 08-25-2008, 01:18 PM   #386
mytwotinks
It makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one out there who can't keep themselves from saying extremely stupid things!
I am going to start carrying a shovel with me to dig a hole so I can hide in
 
mytwotinks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: midwest U.S.A.
Posts: 2,620

Poor Logan, getting spit on! That is really disgusting. I hope it didn't upset him too much.
__________________
Denise
mytwotinks is offline  
Old 08-25-2008, 03:00 PM   #387
jham
DIS Veteran
 
jham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,003

Great update! I CAN NOT believe Logan got spit on! When I was growing up, for some reason NO SPITTING was my mother's #1 rule--always, so spitting really mortifies me! I love your Splash Mountain photos and your little bit of Magic with Goofy in the window!
__________________

Me (Jeanne) DH DD16 DS15 DS11 DD8 Buddy
jham is offline  
Old 08-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #388
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!
 
RachelNinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,453

This is a great and magical TR! I started from the beginning and just read straight through! Can't wait for more
__________________
Always the Weird to my Ninja

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
RachelNinja is offline  
Old 08-25-2008, 07:33 PM   #389
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney
 
HeatherN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 293

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2lilnick View Post
Great TR! I love all the pics!
Thanks, can't wait to hear all about yours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdisgrandma View Post
Now you know why I love Splash Mountain! It is so much fun even if you do get wet. I noticed that wasn't an issue for you guys though. I love the Goofy story. How fun for Hannah! I totally understand Paul wanting to let him out! Liberty Tree Tavern is one of our favorites too.

Thanks again for the great pictures.
Denise
Thanks Denise! Splash Mountain will be one of our favorite memories of the trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnkrbelle565 View Post
Oh that got me so excited to ride Splash Mountain!!!! Their faces are priceless.
I can't wait to go back and ride too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex271 View Post
Heather, I'm loving your TR and the faces on splash mountain, i have to agree are priceless can't wait to read more.

becca
Thanks Becca, I will try to update again really soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princesses+aprince View Post
I LOVE THE SPLASH MOUNTAIN PICTURE!!! We go to an amusement park nearby every summer, and my kids LOVE those rides, It's called the Boston Tea Party at this park, so I think I can get all of my kids to ride that when we go to Disney in April!!! Can't Wait!
That's sounds like fun, you should try to get them on it, it's SO much fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twob4him View Post
You all are really troopers for pushing through the heat and enjoying yourselves. OMgoodness I love the Splash Mountain pics....and Hannah is so brave!!! Good for her! What a great experience! Can't wait to hear more!
Hannah did turn into a bit of a daredevil!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytwotinks View Post
Poor Logan, getting spit on! That is really disgusting. I hope it didn't upset him too much.
It was so gross but he got over it quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jham View Post
Great update! I CAN NOT believe Logan got spit on! When I was growing up, for some reason NO SPITTING was my mother's #1 rule--always, so spitting really mortifies me! I love your Splash Mountain photos and your little bit of Magic with Goofy in the window!
I seriously don't understand how someone could do that.In my book that is just a huge no-no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelNinja View Post
This is a great and magical TR! I started from the beginning and just read straight through! Can't wait for more
Thanks and great to have you aboard! I am going to try to update tonight or tomorrow again.It's been a busy (but great) weekend and I had to catch up on housework today.
__________________
Heather-Mom to Hannah(9) Wish kid and Logan(5) Wife to Paul.

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
HeatherN is offline  
Old 08-25-2008, 08:41 PM   #390
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney
 
HeatherN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 293

Magic Kingdom

Once we were settled in a spot to wait for the parade we were able to relax for the first time that day.We still had not had dinner yet and Paul and I were really not hungry.We knew that the kids should eat though since this might be the last chance before bed.I left Paul with the kids and went in search of food.I didn't really know where to find quick counter service food so I just kind of wandered up and down main street.I also wanted to find the shop that sold the personalized Mickey ears.I asked someone and was directed to the right place.I went inside and found out they were open until midnight so I knew we could do the ears on our way out(big mistake by the way-will explain later)I went back outside and made my way back through the growing crowd.I was able to find a place to grab food on the counter.I have no idea the name of this place but it was a old baseball park theme.I picked up some french fires and corn dogs and drinks.Then I made my way back through the crowds to our spot.By this time the wheelchair area was completly full.We stood and waited for the parade to start.The kids ate their snack and I busted out the glo sticks.I found a really good deal on them at Target before we left so I had a ton with us.I passed them out to all the kids around us.There was this really nice family sitting next to us on Hannah's side.The had three girls that were somewhere in the 9-13 age range.They had an accent and I believe they may have been from England.We made small talk a bit.Hannah on the other hand decided to take it to the extreme and REALLY made friends with the girls.Hannah's speech is somewhat hard to understand, especially if you have never met her before.These girls were so lovely.They were extremely patient with Hannah and talked with her and didn't seem put off by her at all.Hannah chatted at them non stop.It was to the point where I was trying to get her to quiet down because she would not stop talking! Right at nine oclock the lights went off on main street and the parade began.This was our first experience with a disney parade and it was amazing.(It was the spectromagic parade by the way) The parade rolls down the street and all the floats and people are lit with thousands of lights.My pictures do not do it justice ,but this parade was SO beautiful it took my breath away.All of the characters go by and the kids were SO excited.They were able to even spot some characters we had not seen before so that was quite exciting.





The second from last picture is Mary Poppins.She walked straight over to Hannah and shook her hand.Hannah LOVED that.I wish I had been able to catch the look on her face but I was behind her.We were all giddy from the parade and enjoyed it thouroughly.Once the parade was over we decided to stay put because we knew that Wishes(Fireworks) show would start at 10:00.
We didn't have too long a wait and we were all pretty excited.The show started and I was quite impressed to learn it was more than just an ordinary fireworks show.The castle is lit with different colors and the music and narration represent different disney movies.I can't possible begin to explain how beautiful this is.Near the beginning they send "Tinkerbell" flying from the castle.Tinkerbell is a person that rides this wire from the top of the castle.I had always hear about tinkerbell flying and stayed in this spot since we had spotted the wire ealier in the day.I was quite suprised when they sent an actual person flying down that wire! I thought it would be just a small fake one! The kids were most impressed by that! That show was very special and I have to admit that I was bawling by the end of it.If you have ever experienced Wishes you know what I mean.It was just one of those moments that I have always dreamed about experiencing with my family and it just seemed surreal that we were actually there.We just felt the disney magic to the extreme during this show.





Once Wishes ended it was almost 11:00 pm.We headed to the front of the park and boy that was not easy.It was literally shoulder to shoulder on the way.Near the front we did make a bee line for the mickey ears shop.We tried to quickly pick our ears out.You have to pick the hat and the ears seperately and then all of the patches yo want on it.We did this fairly quickly but the shop was MOBBED.Hannah started having severe acid reflux around the time I was waiting in line to pay.I managed to pay for them and then found out it would be a half an hour wait to finish personalizing them! I would have just bagged the whole thing but i knew this was our last shot at getting our ears and I had already paid for them.We sat outside and we tried to calm Hannah down.The kids were beyond exhausted by this posint and were both melting down.We were all tired and frustrated by this point but passed the time.I found it a little strange to find the spectromagic parade started again, I don't quite get that since it was after 11:00 and they closed the park.They sure didn't seem to be in a hurry to kick us all out.We finally got our ears and headed out to the monorail and then to the van and headed back to GKTW.I never did get a picture of us in Disney with our ears.In fact I realized I don't even have a picture of Logan wearing his yet.I better get on that.Here are our ears:



I know we look pretty funny but after all we went through to get them I decided we better wear them , at least once!

Did I mention that we left the park at Midnight? We spent 14 straight hours in Magic Kingdom.I think we all need therapy!
__________________
Heather-Mom to Hannah(9) Wish kid and Logan(5) Wife to Paul.

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
HeatherN is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: