Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2008, 01:48 PM   #151
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

Hi all, I am back from a wonderful weekend away in Boston.It was good to have a little time away but I am happy to be home.I think it's time to start packing our bags for Disney!!!Thanks for keeping things going here while I was gone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyfromDE View Post
Heather, I'm glad the kids got thier packages. I was a little hesitant about sending Logans. My sister and BIL told me it was too "gay", they wouldn't let thier son wear it. I told them too late, that I was making one for Lou when we go in Sept. Serve them right for giving me a hard time.

I've never sewn for other kids, and was worried about the fit. I put the white shirt under Hannah's in case you felt she needed a little more coverage. Plus it gives you 2 different looks. I hope pants are okay, I was really worried. I'm not sure why.

I can't wait to hear how the trip goes.
Sally-That kind of made me laugh because I have a couple of relatives like that.We didn't think the outfit was "funny" at all. We all love it, especially Logan. Even Paul who sometimes does not like things I put on the kids, thought it was really cute.I think it's perfect.Both outfits fit perfectly. I love that the outfit for Hannah is so versatile.It's really beautiful.It looks like it took a lot of hard work and Hannah really loves it.This is one outfit that will be worn for special occasions.

The fun part about coming home was that we had three packages waiting for us!!!!!

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
Old 07-14-2008, 01:51 PM   #152
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

Sally- this one is for you:

You didn't get a thumbs up previously because he was mad at ME. I had just told him it was bedtime and he was not happy about it!

When you wish upon a star- Hannah's Make a Wish trip report: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1852434
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-14-2008, 01:56 PM   #153
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

LOOK!!!!!!!!
Shannon(Revrob) sent this!!!!!!!!

How cute is this????? We love Nemo in this house.It is adorable and Logan loves it. I am thinking I should have given him some sunglasses for this because he has a goofy look because it was so bright out.This will be perfect for Sea world or maybe even Epcot. Hmmm, decisions, decisions! It's tough to have such problems. Thank you so much, It is really , really cute!!!!!

Old 07-14-2008, 02:09 PM   #154
bigdisgrandma
Mouseketeer

Welcome back. Glad you had a nice escape for a few days. The clothes for your kids are absolutely incredible. As my boys used to say "Stylin' and Profilin'!" I think that means wonderful!

Not many days left. Hannah can get those buddies into their suitcase to stay pretty soon. It still makes me laugh when I think about that picture

Have a wonderful day.
Denise
Port Orleans Riverside June 2002
Pop Century Nov 2005, Jan 2008

Karlyn's Wish is Coming True
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1868674
Old 07-14-2008, 02:17 PM   #155
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Hi Heather! If I don't get back over here, have a wonderful trip!!!
Old 07-14-2008, 03:24 PM   #156
HeatherN
Dreaming of Disney

Check this out!!!
Have to say, I was pretty speechless when Hannah opened this one.This is from Lisa(lisazoe).I wish I had a picture of Hannah opening it, but she ripped it open in the car. I almost drove off the road trying to turn around to see it! She included the sweetest letter from "Cinderella" about the mice making this dress for her.Hannah totally bought into it and thinks it's from Cinderella.The pics below make me laugh, I couldn't get a good one because she was so busy looking down at it and then she went into full on Cinderella mode, curtsying and being all princess diva.She really loves it and we are besides ourselves with how beautiful it is.I wish you could see all these clothes in person-pictures do not do them justice.I am amazed at all the amazing craftsmanship and how much detail and love is in each and every one. Thank you Lisa.

Old 07-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #157
jham
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherN View Post
Check this out!!!
Have to say, I was pretty speechless when Hannah opened this one.This is from Lisa(lisazoe).I wish I had a picture of Hannah opening it, but she ripped it open in the car. I almost drove off the road trying to turn around to see it! She included the sweetest letter from "Cinderella" about the mice making this dress for her.Hannah totally bought into it and thinks it's from Cinderella.The pics below make me laugh, I couldn't get a good one because she was so busy looking down at it and then she went into full on Cinderella mode, curtsying and being all princess diva.She really loves it and we are besides ourselves with how beautiful it is.I wish you could see all these clothes in person-pictures do not do them justice.I am amazed at all the amazing craftsmanship and how much detail and love is in each and every one. Thank you Lisa.

I love the Nemo outfit from Shannon! Logan looks great Lisa's outfit looks beautiful on Hannah! It is perfect! Lisa is VERY talented and each item she makes is a work of art!

Me (Jeanne) DH DD15 DS13 DS10 DD7 Buddy
Old 07-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #158
SallyfromDE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Sally- this one is for you:

You didn't get a thumbs up previously because he was mad at ME. I had just told him it was bedtime and he was not happy about it!
Tell Logan thanks!

Quote:
LOOK!!!!!!!!

How cute is this????? We love Nemo in this house.It is adorable and Logan loves it. I am thinking I should have given him some sunglasses for this because he has a goofy look because it was so bright out.This will be perfect for Sea world or maybe even Epcot. Hmmm, decisions, decisions! It's tough to have such problems. Thank you so much, It is really , really cute!!!!!
Oh that is so cute! Epcot has that cool Nemo "Turtle Talk". Maybe his outfit would get him picked to ask questions.

Quote:
Check this out!!!

Doesn't Lisa do the most amazing work? The dress fits Hannah perfect and it looks beautiful on her!
Old 07-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #159
t-beri
Feels Alice is vastly under represented and LOVED Tink before it was cool

NO FAIR!!! I think Lisa should have to send her stuff out LAST so the rest of us don't have THAT to follow!!! There's another package on it's way
...t.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:08 PM   #160
Tnkrbelle565
DIS Veteran

Ya, I'm a little nervous for you to get my package now after Lisa's!!! At least mine is for you...and I didn't sew it!!! I didn't know that you were going to be in town this weekend...would have just handed it off to you It went out in the mail today.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #161
LisaZoe
Mouseketeer

Quote:
The pics below make me laugh, I couldn't get a good one because she was so busy looking down at it and then she went into full on Cinderella mode, curtsying and being all princess diva.

I'm so glad you both like it! I had originally planned to add more flounces and frills but realized it was best to stay simple and light considering when you'll be there. I hope you all have a magical trip. Thank you so much for letting us share in the fun of planning and preparing.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:44 PM   #162
Bill_Lin
Grateful to God

Speechless

This will shock everyone, I am sure, but I am speechless after seeing those amazing outfits. The Pixie Dust about the dress being from Cinderella is AMAZING!

Bill
Old 07-14-2008, 05:46 PM   #163
revrob
A Custom Fairy

Quote:
LOOK!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Check this out!!!

I'm SO GLAD you received your packages! They are both SO CUTE! This just made my day!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #164
GoofyDoo
Missing Orlando...

Not sure if it's OK that I'm still looking at your PTR. I've been banned from the DISboutiquers' thread...but hopefully it's OK that I'm here. I'm sure our outfits will be totally different. Oh, Heather. I am speechless as well. All of your kids' outfits are true works of art. I am just blown away at the talent shown in what they have done for your family!! Oh, my goodness--I am still so excited to think that since you will be arriving a couple of days before we leave, I might possibly get to see some of this in person!!!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:43 PM   #165
Iluvmickeymouse!
Proud mama to a DD who beat HLH

I absolutely love the outfits!!!! Your trip is getting so close!!!!!! I can't wait to see all the pics of your kids in their clothes at the parks!!! Hannah better weart that dress when she meets Cinderella!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: