Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2008, 11:51 PM   #136
tadamom
DIS Veteran

They look absolutely adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 2004 - Michael's 1st trip to Disney World -- Old Key West May 2007 - Parker's 1st trip to Disney World -- Pop Century & 4 nights @ SSR Grand Villa October 2009 - Saratoga Springs Resort with the whole fam! October 2010 - All Star Movies --1st family trip with just the 4 of us!!! Awesome!
September 2012 - All Star Sports w/the whole family! B'day trip for Michael!
[COLOR="Lime"]November 2013 - Coronado Springs! B'day trip for Parker![/COLORMarch 2014 - 1 night at Pop Century for SIL's Disney wedding!

Old 07-11-2008, 01:19 AM   #137
kenyadh
Mouseketeer

God Bless you

God bless you and your family abundantly and thank you for sharing your pre-trip report. Your children are beautiful!

-Kenya
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-11-2008, 07:17 AM   #138
HeatherSue

Oh my gosh, it really warms my heart to see how cute and happy the kids look in their new outfits!!!! I love that Logan wants kisses and hugs from the Princesses. What a little sweetie!

Hannah looks gorgeous in her outfits. It looks like they're all fitting her perfectly!

Old 07-11-2008, 07:27 AM   #139
mommyof2princesses
Being mom to 2 princessess is a lot of work!

They both look so happy with all their new clothes and surprises! It is making me cry to see how happy they are! I am so glad they like everything!

2/2014 Boardwalk Girls only!12/2013 POFQ FD1/29/12 POFQ FD POP 1/11 FD! Disneyland 4/10 POFQ 9/09 FD
AKL 9/08 POFQ 9/07 FD POFQ 9/06 FDg POFQ 10/05 Kids first trip!
Off property Honeymoon Trip 12/00 Off property 4/82 My first trip!
http://myrunningshoeisaglasssliper.blogspot.com/
Old 07-11-2008, 08:52 AM   #140
revrob
A Custom Fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherN View Post
LOOK WHAT ELSE CAME TODAY!!!!!

This is from Sally(not sure of her screen name, does anyone know her screen name?

Not sure if you can read it-but it says "Prince charming in training-Kisses welcome. Logan started laughing when he read it. I asked him if he wanted the princesses to kiss him, he replied "yes, and I want hugs too!" He already is a little flirt. Our wish granters have one of the princess meals arranged for us so this will be a prefect outfit for him to wear.It is adorable and solves the problem of what to wear to the meal.He loves it!

This is another outfit from Sally for Hannah.It is the most beautiful Cinderella outfit.Cinderella is Hannah's absolute favorite.It is so beautiful.I love it because it has a white shirt with Cinderella on it, that can go under the overshirt-it can be removed for hot weather.The capri's are so cute and have a little pumpkin coach appliqued on them.I love all the beautiful touches.She is in love with it.Even Logan said to her "wow Hannah, you look beautiful!" It is really the sweetest thing. Paul has been very impressed with all these outfits and I have to say it takes a lot to wow him when it comes to kids clothes! Thank you Sally!

SO CUTE! What a little flirt that Logan is! He IS Prince Charming, isn't he?

Sally is SallyfromDE
Old 07-11-2008, 09:58 AM   #141
jham
DIS Veteran

I love the new outfits! I'm a sap because I totally cry seeing pictures of your kids so happy. It is nice to see sweet deserving kids celebrated. I love that Logan wants hugs and kisses from the princesses! My Luke was unusually shy around them. I love the "casual prince charming" shorts too. Have a great time at the convention!

Me (Jeanne) DH DD16 DS15 DS11 DD8 Buddy
Old 07-11-2008, 10:01 AM   #142
bigdisgrandma
Mouseketeer

Enjoy the convention! You will probably have more packages when you get home!
Port Orleans Riverside June 2002
Pop Century Nov 2005, Jan 2008

Karlyn's Wish is Coming True
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1868674
Old 07-11-2008, 04:24 PM   #143
SallyfromDE
DIS Veteran

Heather, I'm glad the kids got thier packages. I was a little hesitant about sending Logans. My sister and BIL told me it was too "gay", they wouldn't let thier son wear it. I told them too late, that I was making one for Lou when we go in Sept. Serve them right for giving me a hard time.

I've never sewn for other kids, and was worried about the fit. I put the white shirt under Hannah's in case you felt she needed a little more coverage. Plus it gives you 2 different looks. I hope pants are okay, I was really worried. I'm not sure why.

I can't wait to hear how the trip goes.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:27 AM   #144
Bill_Lin
Grateful to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyfromDE View Post
Heather, I'm glad the kids got thier packages. I was a little hesitant about sending Logans. My sister and BIL told me it was too "gay", they wouldn't let thier son wear it. I told them too late, that I was making one for Lou when we go in Sept. Serve them right for giving me a hard time.

I've never sewn for other kids, and was worried about the fit. I put the white shirt under Hannah's in case you felt she needed a little more coverage. Plus it gives you 2 different looks. I hope pants are okay, I was really worried. I'm not sure why.

Oh my goodness! Did your sister and BIL really say something like that. I advise you NOT to listen to them. It is adorable, and totally age appropriate.

Thank you so much for your kindness,

Bill
Old 07-12-2008, 07:49 PM   #145
LisaZoe
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Heather, I'm glad the kids got thier packages. I was a little hesitant about sending Logans. My sister and BIL told me it was too "gay", they wouldn't let their son wear it. I told them too late, that I was making one for Lou when we go in Sept. Serve them right for giving me a hard time.

I hate that styles boys are too often so limited just because of people thinking like that. I agree with Bill - the shorts and tee are perfect for a boy to wear. What's more important than any adult's opinion is the boy... and he sure seems to like it.
Old 07-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #146
SallyfromDE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Lin View Post
Oh my goodness! Did your sister and BIL really say something like that. I advise you NOT to listen to them. It is adorable, and totally age appropriate.

Thank you so much for your kindness,

Bill
I'd like to think they were pulling my leg. But you never know with them. Luishen is 3, and I thought the shorts were cute for a little kid. Specially for a Princess meal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaZoe View Post
I hate that styles boys are too often so limited just because of people thinking like that. I agree with Bill - the shorts and tee are perfect for a boy to wear. What's more important than any adult's opinion is the boy... and he sure seems to like it.
Good, 2 votes yes. But I did notice I didn't get a thumbs up!
Old 07-12-2008, 08:08 PM   #147
revrob
A Custom Fairy

Where was my brain! When I came back to this thread, I realized that the shorts are PRINCE CHARMING SHORTS! HOW CUTE! I LOVE that idea!
Old 07-12-2008, 08:33 PM   #148
jessica52877
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaZoe View Post
I agree with that 100%! I made Dallas a pair of Wall E shorts/capri's and DH hated them but Dallas loves them. To me that is what counts!

Ebay ID - Jessica52877
Old 07-13-2008, 01:00 AM   #149
LisaZoe
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Good, 2 votes yes. But I did notice I didn't get a thumbs up!
If he's anything like many kids at that age and even older, he's probably a bit overwhelmed by the attention from strangers and not sure how to express himself. Zoe likes attention but not too much all at once or she starts trying to hide behind me. LOL Unfortunately, my width provides more than adequate cover.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:17 AM   #150
bex271
Mouseketeer

all of the outfits are so cute and the kids look so happy in them,

becca

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: