Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2008, 07:03 AM   #1
queenof2princesses
Mouseketeer

Mouse Fan Travel

Does anyone have experience using them? They are affiliated with Allears, but I still would like to know if anyone has firsthand experience. They have some awesome rates for verandahs...
TIA
1981 Off Site,only trip as a kid---------2000 Off Site---------2001 All-Star Movies-------2003 Off Site-----2004Wonder,POP------2005 POP------2006 Gaylord Palms----2007 POP, Mothers day----2007 Offsite, Fall solo trip---2008 Wonder, SSR-----2008 F&W Mom's Trip, SSR-----2009 (July) Last Minute Wonder-----2009 1st ever Magic, POR,---2009 2nd Annual Mom's F&W Trip, SSR------2010 AKL----2010 3rd Annual Mom's F&W Trip, SSR----- UPCOMING:2011 (Nov) 4th Annual Mom's F&W Trip, SSR, 2011 (Nov) BLT

queenof2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:44 AM   #2
the2princessesmom
Mouseketeer

We are going on our first cruise in December and booked with Coleen at Mouse Fan Travel. She has been wonderful so far. She also helped my DSIL book and plan her first trip to Disney earlier this spring and was great.

Lill

ME DH DD15 DD12
the2princessesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-10-2008, 09:25 AM   #3
LoveMickey
Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of the Disney Wonder!

We use them for every Mousefest Cruise. They have been wonderful. No complaints and are very knowledgeable about Disney Cruises.

They do have good rates.

I know that Allears is very exact when they advertise sponsors, I would trust anyone they recommend. Like the sponsors on this board, the gurus behind the scenes on these boards want to ensure that they provide good info for using the sponsors.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:45 AM   #4
DisneyMommy1022
DIS Veteran

Mouse Fan Travel...

I did not use Mouse fan travel because until now I did not know who they were.. I went threw The Magic For Less and I got a really great deal with OBSC from my agent. She quoted me over 600.00 less then what I was finding. I was looking to stay under 3500.00 for a family of 4 and she did it!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:51 AM   #5
Mastiff
Mouseketeer

The magic for less

We also used The Magic For Less. They had good prices and OBC's too.

Our rep from Magic For Less has been just wonderful. She is very quick to answer any questions or requests. We used Deb and I would highly recommend them.
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #6
melc0305
Mouseketeer

We've booked our October 08 cruise with Mouse Fan Travel. We're working with Stephanie. So far, she's been great. Very easy to contact and has quickly answered any questions. We booked our cruise over a year in advance, so actually, their rate at the time wasn't any better than Disney's, but we got an onboard credit with them (just $25, though - I didn't know at the time if that was good or not).

Melissa
melc0305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:48 PM   #7
goofieslonglostsis
DIS Veteran

Another one here who booked with MFT/MEI Travel. Why?

I got quotes from a lot of authorized disney TA's. Most were down right frustrating. They took to long, never received from one TA, the communication made me feel like 'pain in the butt' or 'just another paying customer, boring' and multiple TA's tried to make me book a cruise in the more expensive periods, while I asked for a quote for the financially most attractive 7 day cruise within a period of 4 months. Shouldn't be to hard to find me a cruise that doesn't make your bill sound like 'jackpot!!' if your willing to go during the cheaper season and are looking more than 18 months before sailingdate, but turned out it was too difficult for multiple of them.

Anyhow, MFT. What made me book with them? The combination of sharp pricing and the 'feel'. It felt right from the first email and the first phonecall only made that feeling stronger. Them offering me a price that was at least $100,- lower than the others (for the same cruisedate, yep I had them check the same date after some proven not to be able to do that work on themselves), when looking at the combination of price AND offered obc. I mean; nice that TA X offered me a $500,- obc, but not If that means I have to pay $600,- more than when booking with TA Y that only gves me a $100,- obc.

So far my TA has proven herself to be the right choice. She gets everything done, doesn't matter that some things are needing some serious sorting out and a lot of time (somehow WDW always seems to screw up my december reservation, thank god dcl doesn't seem to do the same thing).

On top of that; after I'd gotten a lower quote from a respectable -though not authorized disney- TA, she immediately met that quote with no questions asked. I knew I had allready gotten a good deal with her, so it wasn't like she was pulling my leg and had loads of extra commision to toy with to give me the impression of 'reducing' my overly charged price.
Does it really work that way? Doors closing, windows opening, can you really allways count on that? I'll just continue to wish, hope and pray to make sure. Knock on wood, one, twice and trice. Still can't believe it, I really get to visit Mickey again..........

Always keep wishing, dreaming and hoping.

goofieslonglostsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:51 PM   #8
eggbeater
Earning My Ears

I booked our July 2008 trip with them. They had the best price that I could find and response time to my inquires has been great.
eggbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:56 PM   #9
queenof2princesses
Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone for some really great replies and pms. My mind was put at ease and I just booked with Stephanie! Look at their rates on Allears. I saved $800+ on a cat 6!!! I still can't believe it...
Thanks Everyone!!!
1981 Off Site,only trip as a kid---------2000 Off Site---------2001 All-Star Movies-------2003 Off Site-----2004Wonder,POP------2005 POP------2006 Gaylord Palms----2007 POP, Mothers day----2007 Offsite, Fall solo trip---2008 Wonder, SSR-----2008 F&W Mom's Trip, SSR-----2009 (July) Last Minute Wonder-----2009 1st ever Magic, POR,---2009 2nd Annual Mom's F&W Trip, SSR------2010 AKL----2010 3rd Annual Mom's F&W Trip, SSR----- UPCOMING:2011 (Nov) 4th Annual Mom's F&W Trip, SSR, 2011 (Nov) BLT

queenof2princesses is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: