Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2008, 04:30 PM   #76
EnchantedPrincess
DIS Veteran

I am also from the disboutique thread, and I can't wait to read more...I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot even begin to imagine what it feels like to lose a child...you are in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope that you have a great trip to Disney World. I am so excited about the BIG GIVE, and can't wait to see Isabelle model all the outfits! Isabelle and Levi are both such beautiful children!

Jenny
Old 05-30-2008, 05:03 PM   #77
Tykatmadismomma
Domestic Godess

I am new to disboutiquers and cant wait to see all the Big Give outfits in all their glory on Isabelle.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-30-2008, 08:36 PM   #78
twob4him
DIS Veteran

Hello Alicia and family! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
The whole situation is so overwhelming to me that I really don't know what to say. I can clearly see from the pictures and your descriptions, that Levi was a beautiful, happy, and very much loved little boy! I really appreciate the fact that you are returning to Disney for your family's sake and I wish you all much healing, love and Disney magic!
Old 05-30-2008, 08:56 PM   #79
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

My Goodness! I was gone for a day and my PTR suddenly has many subbers AND (because I don't want to forget you) Lurkers! Thank you! I am in tears out of everyones kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinka_Belle View Post
You should not feel like a failure as a mom. You did all you could do.

I am one of the ones making an outfit and a couple of other things for the BIG GIVE. I can't wait to see Isabelle in the outfit I'm making for her. I'm glad I came over here, because I now have faces to put with names.
Thank you so much for being here and Isabelle's outfit! Can't wait to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revrob View Post
I'm sorry I don't have time to read the whole PTR right now, but I know I want to! I'm subbing so I can come back and read every word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstgelais4 View Post
Subbing! I can't wait to see all the disboutique outfits modeled! I just have to go get the rest of the fabric, and my contribution will be started!
You are too awesome! Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy5055 View Post
I am so very sorry for the loss of your son. It has to be the most horrifingly difficult things to loose a child. My prayers are with you.

I also want to tell you that we are at POP Aug 28th to Sept 1st!!!!!!!! Maybe we will see you around...that would be way cool!!!! We have one child DD6 and are doing as MANY character meals as we can possibly stand!!!!

I can't wait to read more...more...more...
Wow! We'd so LOVE to meet you! I have some pool time planned for Aug. 30, What are your plans that day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresajoy View Post
Checking in from the Disboutique thread too!

Alicia, I know that everyone participating in the Big Give feels the same way I do. We all feel so honored to be able to help make your trip a little more magical! The outfits I've seen so far are just amazing!!! I can't wait to see them on Isabelle!
Thank you Teresa! I made Isabelle's BBB appointment yesterday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbees View Post
Hi there! Just subbing in from the disboutiquers! Your pics have brought tears to my eyes...what an amazing little family you have...and what strength you have! I am truly amazed and inspired! Your little Levi has brought tears to my eyes, what a sweetheart! And Isabelle is going to be one of THE best dressed little girls I've ever seen! I can't wait to see pics when you return from your trip! Your little Angel will be smiling down on all of you!
I'm very anxious and excited to get started on something for your little Princess! Thank your for your inspiration!
Awww, I am really crying now! I just wish I could see his face again, the wonder in his eyes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseTriper View Post
I love you too!!!

Awww sweetie....major hugs to you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyore3847 View Post
Just checking in and your pre-trip really got to me today. I am giving the kids extra hugs today, not knowing what tommorow will bring.
I am praying for your family and I hope everyday gets a little easier for you. your daughter is gorgous and those pics of levi are precoious...

Lori
Hold them close Lori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessmom29 View Post
Hi! I am also subbing from the Disbothique. My outfit is in the mail so I am waiting with bated breath to see it modeled!!! You are and incredable lady!
We got it!!!! Isabelle, however, is way too tired to try it on and model, I have pictures of a VERY tired child opening it though! LOL! It is SOOOO cute!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica52877 View Post
Checking in from the disboutique thread also. Your pictures are gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesdumbo View Post
I am so sorry for your family's loss.

I will just miss you at WDW-I'll be there 8/14 to 8/28. Your plans sound wonderful!

I'm happy to be part of the BIG GIVE but too scared to make clothes for someone else so I've got something else in mind that I hope Isabelle will like.

Can't wait to see more pictures as the BIG GIVE outfits arrive. The ones I've seen have been beautiful but I know they will be even more stunning when Isabelle is modeling them!
Oh, honey, I am just honored that each of you are doing ANYTHING! I would be afrai to sew for someone else's child too, although I am sure whatever you would make would be lovely! I am sure you are very talented!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jham View Post
Another disboutiqer subbing in! I love seeing all the pictures of Isabelle and Levi! Such beautiful children! I can't wait to see Isabelle in all of her new customs. I know this trip will be bittersweet but I hope you have a wonderful time!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CampbellScot View Post
another Disboutique-r here...I am unfortunately only in the "learning" phase of sewing...which means I didn't want to visit my pathetic attempts upon your family! But I'm so with the Big Give in spirit and support! You are going to be THRILLED with everything!!!

May I also say that your hand sewn outfits are AMAZING!!!! Bravo!!

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Your family pictures show a gorgeous boy.

I'm so glad y'all are going back to Disney.

Y'all are in my prayers every day. I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip!

Thank you. I am sure those ladies are wanting some cheerleaders! I can't wait, I am so excited. I was so giddy when I got the mail, which was a good thing, b/c I thought about the accident most of the way home, so I was sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi12982 View Post
I just recently read your TR and have now read your PTR. . . I am so very touched by your family and what you have had to endure. You have been in my daily prayers. . . . Thank you for still sharing your trip, though I know it must be difficult.
Thank you for reading! We still need all the prayer we can get!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clared View Post
I've just followed snubie over as well. I'm busy sewing for Isabelle but I'm definitey not one of the talented people but just someone who loves to sew!!!

My daughter was born last October and we will be taking her to WDW this Christmas when she will be 15 months. I've read your trip report and cried at parts but I have also shown Hope your photos and told her about Isabelle and Levi.

My parcel will be winging its way from the UK so I hope it doesn't take forever!!
OMG! I can't believe I am going to get a package from UK! That is too sweet, I am sure it will be so lovely! Give your Hope a hug for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snubie View Post
Mouse Triper posted on the disboutique thread that you started your Pre-TR so here I am. I am one of the ladies participating in the BIG GIVE and am so pleased to be able to possibly put a smile on you and your daughter's faces later this summer.
I remember you ice cream dress the most. It is beautiful and I am truly amazed that you made them all via hand-sewing.
Thank you! Can't wait to show Isabelle off in her new customs! You are all so AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadamom View Post
My heart still aches for you and your family and you continue to be in my prayers.

I hope that all of you have a WONDERFUL time and can't wait to see Isabella in her Big Give outfits -- they are amazing!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twob4him View Post
Hello Alicia and family! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
The whole situation is so overwhelming to me that I really don't know what to say. I can clearly see from the pictures and your descriptions, that Levi was a beautiful, happy, and very much loved little boy! I really appreciate the fact that you are returning to Disney for your family's sake and I wish you all much healing, love and Disney magic!
We love him dearly! I miss him so much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tykatmadismomma View Post
I am new to disboutiquers and cant wait to see all the Big Give outfits in all their glory on Isabelle.
ME EITHER! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnchantedPrincess View Post
I am also from the disboutique thread, and I can't wait to read more...I am so sorry for your loss, I cannot even begin to imagine what it feels like to lose a child...you are in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope that you have a great trip to Disney World. I am so excited about the BIG GIVE, and can't wait to see Isabelle model all the outfits! Isabelle and Levi are both such beautiful children!

Jenny

Jenny, I just pray you will never know! NO mother should ever have to suffer this pain.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:57 PM   #80
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Whew! That was alot! Sorry I didn't type more, but I am honored by each of you!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:08 PM   #81
billwendy
DIS Veteran

Hi -

Words cannot express the feelings I have for you and your family - You are a strong Mommy for your little princess!!!

Wendy

Traumatic Brain Injury 2/5 & 9/6/2013
March is TBI Awareness Month!
Life changes in an instant! Shine On!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:50 PM   #82
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much Wendy!
Old 05-30-2008, 09:56 PM   #83
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

OK- B/c I know you all can't stand it (lol) here are the pics of Isabelle opening her FIRST BIG GIVE CUSTOM! Now, a few words first, this was at 10PM, after a very long hot day, and a baseball game! She she's tired, and messy (Matt doesn't think I should post these for that reason), but here they are! This is just her opening the package, she was much too tired to model!

Check out her eyes in this one! LOL!

Then she wanted to lay it just right! Too cute!

As she stumbled to bed, she said, "Mommy, my outfit! I don't want it to get dirty!" Me -"OK, I'll put it up!"
Old 05-30-2008, 10:02 PM   #84
MouseTriper
DIS Veteran

Oh my goodness....she is so stinkin' cute!!! She does look very tired though! I am looking forward to seeing her model it in the morning. That outfit is so adorable!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 10:13 PM   #85
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

OMG! It is such an awesome outfit! princessmom29 I am just amazed! I can't wait to see it on!
Old 05-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #86
Tanya90210
DIS Veteran

That outfit is just fantastic!! I can't wait to see her in it She looks just fine BTW.... it'sexpected after a long day for her to be a bit messy.. shes a kid after all
Old 05-30-2008, 11:36 PM   #87
HeatherSue

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksunshine View Post
THIS is the shirt that made me start sewing again after making a truly horrible outfit for my nephew 15 years ago! I thought, if she can do something that cute by hand, I should be able to cobble something together on my sewing machine! So thank you, thank you, thank you!!

It may sound strange since I've never talked to you before. But, I think of you and your family often, especially on our recent trip to WDW. Sawyer is 1 month younger than Levi and I found myself tearing up several times while watching him enjoy Disney. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. I lost a nephew to SIDS when he was 6 months old. I never had the privilege of meeting him. But, I see the pain my SIL endures on a daily basis, even 9 years later. So, I know it takes a strong and loving person to keep going after a tragedy like this.

I just wanted to give you a

I started an outfit for Isabelle yesterday. I hope to have it finished soon-ish!

Okay, it's 1:00am and I'm rambling. Time for bed. Can't wait to read more PTR and to see more gorgeous pictures of your children.

Old 05-31-2008, 06:28 AM   #88
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya90210 View Post
That outfit is just fantastic!! I can't wait to see her in it She looks just fine BTW.... it'sexpected after a long day for her to be a bit messy.. shes a kid after all
Thanks for being understanding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherSue View Post
THIS is the shirt that made me start sewing again after making a truly horrible outfit for my nephew 15 years ago! I thought, if she can do something that cute by hand, I should be able to cobble something together on my sewing machine! So thank you, thank you, thank you!!

It may sound strange since I've never talked to you before. But, I think of you and your family often, especially on our recent trip to WDW. Sawyer is 1 month younger than Levi and I found myself tearing up several times while watching him enjoy Disney. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. I lost a nephew to SIDS when he was 6 months old. I never had the privilege of meeting him. But, I see the pain my SIL endures on a daily basis, even 9 years later. So, I know it takes a strong and loving person to keep going after a tragedy like this.

I just wanted to give you a

I started an outfit for Isabelle yesterday. I hope to have it finished soon-ish!

Okay, it's 1:00am and I'm rambling. Time for bed. Can't wait to read more PTR and to see more gorgeous pictures of your children.
Oh Heather, thank you! I think Sawyer is just a doll. I figured they were close in age. I understand how much pain your SIL is in, believe me.

Can't wait to see your outfit! Any hints? LOL?

I am so glad to help you sew again!
Old 05-31-2008, 12:06 PM   #89
MouseTriper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksunshine View Post
Can't wait to see your outfit! Any hints? LOL?
NO HINTS ALLOWED.....hahahahahahahahaha....(just kidding)
Old 05-31-2008, 12:32 PM   #90
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

OK- Here they are!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: