Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2008, 07:12 PM   #751
TinkerbellLuvr7
Tinkerbellluvr7

welcome home!! I can't wait for all of the pictures and stories! By any chance was your family in one of the buildings next to the hippie dippie pool? We saw a window that was halloween decorated with lights and orange/green mickeys??
Old 09-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #752
eyor44
DIS Veteran

I love the pics. Keep'em coming.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2008, 04:32 AM   #753
Tanya90210
DIS Veteran

Great Start to th TR girl... I'm learning stuff you hadn't told me... great pictures!! Glad you guys made it home safe and sound....
Old 09-09-2008, 05:58 AM   #754
annie1995
I have not used mine outside the house yet
CM's always tell me that's not how it works

Yay!!! You started!!! I have finally had some time to sit down and start reading! Man Isabelles eye did look kinda nasty, I'm glad it cleared up quickly though. Can't wait for more
Old 09-09-2008, 06:43 AM   #755
WDWBetsy
found her happily ever after!!!

I'm enjoying all the details so far! That's crazy about the tick in Isabelle's eye - yikes! Great pics.

Art of Animation Cars Family Suite
April 4-10, 2015
DH (44), me (43), DS (15), DD (12), & DD (8)
Old 09-09-2008, 07:43 AM   #756
sl_underwood
DIS Veteran

Glad you're back, cant wait to read more!
Old 09-09-2008, 10:02 AM   #757
Princesskeyblade
DIS Veteran

YAY!! Welcome home! I can't wait to read more!

[img]http://www.********************/timers/tickers/9hft8tdfov8uptww.png[/img]

My Pre-Trip Report- Pumpkins and Pirates
I'm Back!!!! Pumpkins and Pirates and Cowboys, Oh My!

I'm a LapuLapuette, are you? Find out Here Bring rum!!!!

I have been boo'd by If U Had Wings!
Old 09-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #758
newtodis
Disney Lover!

Great start! Can't wait to hear about arriving at Disney! I can't imagine how it must have felt.

We just drove from SC to MI and I refused to drive in the moutains because of all of those crazy drives! It just amazes me sometimes how people drive and behave.

Ok...waiting for more updates

Nov/Dec PTR: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post35542292
Planning a mid Nov - mid Dec trip? Check out our thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2399320
Old 09-09-2008, 11:35 AM   #759
disneylovinfamily
DIS Veteran

Welcome Home!!!!! Can't wait to read more about your trip!!!!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #760
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica52877 View Post
Aww, a cliffhanger! It is better to stop and drive carefully and take the extra time. I don't like dark and wind-y roads.

Waiting for more!
Sorry to leave you hanging! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky166 View Post

Good start so far.....I don't blame you for stopping! I hate driving in the dark it always makes my eyes sting.

Can't wait to read more.
We had never had a problem before!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseTriper View Post
Yeah on with the TR.....Farrah and you look adorable!!! Isabelle looks so excited in all those pictures!!!! I am glad that you guys stopped for the night and got some rest!!! Can't wait til the next part so hurry up will ya...?? LOL.

Just kidding...I do NOT want you to rush through this TR. We want all the details and I know that takes some time. Heck, I am one to talk, I only had one day left on my one and only TR and it is still not completed. (So I guess, I better be quite. Hahaahhahaha)

Hugs to ya my friend!!!!
LOL! You know you could still finish that last day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy22 View Post
I cant wait to read more....

Quote:
Originally Posted by becky_AK View Post
Hi!
I love the picture of you and Farrah...so cute! And Isabelle is so cute with her "excited face".

I can't wait to hear all about your trip.
Thanks Becky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEANUT1 View Post
welcome home!! I look forward to hearing all about your trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkerbellLuvr7 View Post
welcome home!! I can't wait for all of the pictures and stories! By any chance was your family in one of the buildings next to the hippie dippie pool? We saw a window that was halloween decorated with lights and orange/green mickeys??
We were in building 5, which is near hippy dippy, but no lights. You would have known my window, there were pictures of Levi in it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyor44 View Post
I love the pics. Keep'em coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya90210 View Post
Great Start to th TR girl... I'm learning stuff you hadn't told me... great pictures!! Glad you guys made it home safe and sound....
Thanks and you too! I would SO hate that drive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie1995 View Post
Yay!!! You started!!! I have finally had some time to sit down and start reading! Man Isabelles eye did look kinda nasty, I'm glad it cleared up quickly though. Can't wait for more
Hi Alicia!!!! Glad things have slowed for you a bit. How's D's little thumb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWBetsy View Post
I'm enjoying all the details so far! That's crazy about the tick in Isabelle's eye - yikes! Great pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sl_underwood View Post
Glad you're back, cant wait to read more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesskeyblade View Post
YAY!! Welcome home! I can't wait to read more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtodis View Post
Great start! Can't wait to hear about arriving at Disney! I can't imagine how it must have felt.

We just drove from SC to MI and I refused to drive in the moutains because of all of those crazy drives! It just amazes me sometimes how people drive and behave.

Ok...waiting for more updates
SC to MI, I bet there were some mountains to climb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneylovinfamily View Post
Welcome Home!!!!! Can't wait to read more about your trip!!!!

Hi! Alice LOVED your outfit! But...more on that when I get that far!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:18 PM   #761
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

On the road we were, but not for long! Matt decided it was time to eat, AGAIN! But McDonalds, Subway, or Arby's weren't going to cut it. No, he wanted Cracker Barrel! So much for catching up with Farrah and Dane!

While we waited on our food, Isabelle colored and played.

Here is Isabelle with Matt being silly!

And one somewhat normal! LOL!

I opted for a breakfast meal, as did Matt, Isabelle had a veggie plate. I didn't eat my eggs, but Matt had no problem finishing them off for me!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:28 PM   #762
Pinky166
a little on the OCD side
very impulsive, which doesn’t bode well for our credit cards!
They don't call me "Clever Claire" for nothing!

What lovely pics of Matt & Isabelle.

I bet you were desperate to get on the road!

Sept 2000 - I-Drive, Sept 2002 - Kissimmee, Sept 2003 - AKL, Sept/Oct 2006 - Univ PBR, June 2008 - DLRP, Hotel NY, Dec 2008 - Univ HRH, WL & YC, Sept 2009 - OKW, 4n Wonder & Poly, June 2010 - BLT, Nov 2010 - DLRP, Sequoia Lodge, Jan 2011 - Univ RPR, Dream Maiden Voyage & AKV, Sept 2011 - 14n WBTA & BLT, Oct 2012 - Paris & DLRP, June 2013 - 7n Med Cruise, Oct 2013 - Univ RPR, SSR, & Fantasy, May 2014 - 12n EBTA, Sept 2014 - 14n WBTA, May 2015 - 15n EBTA, Sept 2015 - West Coast Road trip & Disneyland
Old 09-09-2008, 02:33 PM   #763
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Finally!!!!!

We sure had a lot of driving to do! Timmy texted me a few times to see where we were and Tanya called. We were trying, but Disney wonldn't come fast enough! Then, it started to rain, which slowed us down more, but we were getting closer!

We finally exited to Parkway, and the WDW gates gleamed in the near distance! I was so giddy, but Isabelle was napping, so she was less than interested. We didn't get a photo of the gate, b/c of the rain.

I navigated Matt through WDW and soon we were pulling into Pop Century!

Then I got us all checked in, but before the CM handed us our KTTW cards, she disappeared. We stood for about 3 minutes, wondering where she had gone off to.

She reappeared, with something rather LARGE in her hands and sat it next to Isabelle!

Here we all are with the basket!

---This would be a good time to mention (for BillWendy) that Matt LOVED his Eeyore shirt, but has gained so much muscle over the summer that he can no longer squeeze into a Medium. In fact, he complained most of the trip about the Larges I bought him!

We made it to our room with most of our luggage and our huge basket of goodies! Then I let Isabelle dive in!

Now, pictures just don't do this basket justice! This basket was sent by MANY disboarders. I can't begin to tell each of you what this meant to us to get such a welcoming surprise! Thank you! And I left my list of names at home, but there were many who took part in this gesture! Thank you! We bragged about your generosity and that of the boutiquers all week long!
Old 09-09-2008, 02:34 PM   #764
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky166 View Post
What lovely pics of Matt & Isabelle.

I bet you were desperate to get on the road!
Yes I was Claire! I really wanted to get there about the same time as Dane and Farrah.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #765
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

After trying to reload the basket (we pulled out the journal, passport, stuffed animals, and autograph book right away, then picked through it each day for new goodies!) we decided to get ready for DTD and dinner at Raglan Road.

We were nearly ready when we had a knock on our door. Had a diser located me already? Nope, it was luggage services delivering a box! This brown nondescript box had been mailed ahead by newtodis and was packed full of more goodies!!!! Before he left, the CM conferred Isabelle's name. Not sure why???

Thanks Lynn! Those little milk boxes were awesome! We still have quite a few things left! And I love the scrapbook, thank you. I have to admit, though, that at first I alny flipped through the first few pages, as time was of the essence. Last night, however, I unpacked it a reached the back pages and immediatlt teared up, heck I'm tearing up now thinking about it. In the back she put the sweetest dedication to Levi. I'll get a picture of it and hopefully have it for you tomorrow.

It wasn't 10 min. later and another knock came. The same CM brought a red envelope for Isabelle. In it was a lovely letter that had me crying even more form yet another diser.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: