Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2008, 09:04 PM   #151
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Was it terribly cold? When is the best time of year to go? I don't like to be really cold, 70s would be nice! But not majorly touristy (crowded), either. LOL! I'm not really hard to please, but if I spend the $ to go someday, I want ti to be very nice!
Old 06-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #152
TheDisneyGirl02
I found my Disney Prince!
Animals that have gone through the taxidermy process scare like nothing else!

I am so sorry for your loss. I admire your courage and thank you so much for sharing your journey back to WDW with us.

Please post as many pictures of Levi as you like - he brought quite a smile to my face! He truly is your angel. You're daughter is so cute and looks great in all of the outfits! She's like a little model!

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #153
kimmylaj
DIS Veteran

i came across this while looking at the disboutiquer thread. your family is beautiful and you are such a strong mommy. i have 2 children and am amazed by your strength. your beatiful baby boys pictures had me in tears. i hope you have a wonderful trip. i cant wait to read about. i will be going in august and seeing all these custom clothes makes me want to give it a try.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:06 AM   #154
disneymommieof2
DIS Veteran

I am a disboutiquer as well. I remember you, your kids and outfits from last summer. My heart was breaking for you when I heard about your levi. It hit very close to home for me! my dd sophia will be 2 in July and you and I are close in age as well- I'm 27, 28 in a few weeks. It feels so wrong when a parent out lives their child- I as so sorry for your loss and will pray for strength for you and your family!! I am going in and giving my babies an extra kiss before I go to bed!! Thanks for sharing your journey with us!!

By the way: All the outfits so far look great!! You will have the best dressed girl in the place!!
Old 06-02-2008, 03:44 AM   #155
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

I woke up and am having trouble getting to sleep so I thought I'd pop in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisneyGirl02 View Post
I am so sorry for your loss. I admire your courage and thank you so much for sharing your journey back to WDW with us.

Please post as many pictures of Levi as you like - he brought quite a smile to my face! He truly is your angel. You're daughter is so cute and looks great in all of the outfits! She's like a little model!

Thank you! I love compliments on my children!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmylaj View Post
i came across this while looking at the disboutiquer thread. your family is beautiful and you are such a strong mommy. i have 2 children and am amazed by your strength. your beatiful baby boys pictures had me in tears. i hope you have a wonderful trip. i cant wait to read about. i will be going in august and seeing all these custom clothes makes me want to give it a try.
Thank you for being here. You should give sewing a try! Your kids will love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneymommieof2 View Post
I am a disboutiquer as well. I remember you, your kids and outfits from last summer. My heart was breaking for you when I heard about your levi. It hit very close to home for me! my dd sophia will be 2 in July and you and I are close in age as well- I'm 27, 28 in a few weeks. It feels so wrong when a parent out lives their child- I as so sorry for your loss and will pray for strength for you and your family!! I am going in and giving my babies an extra kiss before I go to bed!! Thanks for sharing your journey with us!!

By the way: All the outfits so far look great!! You will have the best dressed girl in the place!!
Well. Happy Birthday! Thank you for being here. I am so excited about the outfits. It's like Christmas, before last year!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:21 AM   #156
disneylovinfamily
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksunshine View Post
Ok, so I have a few pictures of Isabelle's practice, but they aren't real great. It was HOT! This is part of both teams, they are 5- 9ish in age. LOL! That was the only way to make 2 teams! Isabelle has a mostly white Tshirt and light blue shorts.

Isabelle playing catch while sitting!

Learning to throw!

Lining up and being silly.
So Cute! Roseanna starts tee-ball on Tuesday and I can't wait!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:26 AM   #157
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Hopefully Roseanna shows more interest! LOL!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:28 AM   #158
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Isabelle's first game is tonight, show more whiny baseball pictures then!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:32 AM   #159
ANTSS2001
Talented Poet
I have been addicted since I tasted them at the parks 3 years ago!
One less thing for me to think about
Hello peeps

Quote:
Isabelle's first game is tonight, show more whiny baseball pictures then!
Good morning woman!!!!

Old 06-02-2008, 07:38 AM   #160
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Morning Timmy!!!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:40 AM   #161
ANTSS2001
Talented Poet
Hello peeps

Quote:
Morning Timmy!!!
I look forward to your more "whiny pictures" !!! I am really enjoying it all Other than the game whats keeping you busy this Monday ??? Me am just home this morning then off to work later today at 4PM

Old 06-02-2008, 07:46 AM   #162
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

Dishes, Laundry, getting things for the game tonight, and I thought that maybe I may pull up my novel and work on it some.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:53 AM   #163
ANTSS2001
Talented Poet
Hello peeps

Quote:
Dishes, Laundry, getting things for the game tonight, and I thought that maybe I may pull up my novel and work on it some.
in that order ???? I would start with the novel 1st...

Who is Isabella's fave character ??

Old 06-02-2008, 07:59 AM   #164
aksunshine
DIS Veteran

If you ask her she will say, I dont' have a favorite! She likes Pluto a lot and Mickey, animal characters, princesses. LOL!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:02 AM   #165
ANTSS2001
Talented Poet
Hello peeps

Quote:
If you ask her she will say, I dont' have a favorite! She likes Pluto a lot and Mickey, animal characters, princesses. LOL!
great choices!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: