Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reviews
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #511
dznyacct
DIS Veteran

And to think....Brian, Jake and I were lucky enough to cruise with the infamous Sonya and Tony last May . You two are truly lovely people and friends .
Old 07-17-2010, 05:04 AM   #512
superme80
DIS Veteran

Very late in the game, but I LOVED your dining report! I am trying to get DH to take me to WDW, so I can eat my way though!!!! Here's hoping some pixie dust will get him to say yes!!! Off to read your next report!!!!!
DH-42 ME-34 DS #1-5 DS #2 3 DS #3 9 months old
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-17-2010, 07:21 AM   #513
tinkerbell48
Mouseketeer

I'm in sounds like a good one!
Old 07-17-2010, 07:32 AM   #514
tinkerbell48
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriarRosie View Post
Hehe! You had me at the evil glint in your eye while holding up the Magic Bar!

I can't believe a pencil girl like you can put down a truck driver's portion of breakfast! I, however, am among the fluffier variety, and most people wouldn't think twice that I could.

Here's a quick lesson about Photobucket and multi-quoting posts.
First, let's start with multi-quotes...

At the bottom right of other people's posts, you'll see three buttons:
Quote, Multi-Quote and Quick Reply. Choose the second button (the paper with the quote marks) to highlight any post you wish to quote.

Continue choosing the quote marks of every person's post you want to quote until you've paged through all the posts you want to quote. Then hit the Reply button, located on the bottom of whatever page you're currently on. You'll auto-magically see all the quoted texts of the people you want to respond to, surrounded by the tags of [quote ] and [ /quote]

Just post your replies after each time you see the
tag, between each person's quoted text. When you've finished responding to everyone on that reply, just hit your post button, and you're done!

Now for Photobucket...

Before I post all my pictures here, I painstakingly resize them on Photobucket to "Message Board" size. After I've uploaded in bulk, I start by clicking on my first photo. It opens the photo to another page where the top border lists options.

The third option from the left is "resize". Use the down arrow to find the preset selection for "message board". Once it tells me it's updated the sizing, I look to the thumbnail photos to the right where you can view "back and next" photos. I just keep hitting "next", resize it and continue until I'm done. If I have a lot of photos to resize, I'll just resize them in batches so I don't go numb with boredom.

When you've finished resizing, you can click back to view the album, and then copy and paste the images when you need them. They should all be sized properly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info
Old 07-17-2010, 02:58 PM   #515
tinkerbell48
Mouseketeer

Excellent trip and food report. You eat like I do and enjoy excellent food. Gotta love the dole whips and Disney popcorn
Old 07-17-2010, 04:58 PM   #516
mommycrawford
DIS Veteran

Just found and read your ENTIRE review today!!!! (It's a million degres in NYC today, so what am I to do ) It was so funny and joyful!!!!...Thanks for the ride!

One question, if you don't mind...

We are meant to go to WCC for the first time, my Mum, daughter, and myself, and have never been. Is it a laugh, or just uncomfortable and irritating? (Your review of Trail's End buffet made that look like a possible alternative.) Any thoughts?

TIA!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: