Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2009, 05:04 AM   #751
TotallyAngelic
Disney Addict

I really enjoyed every moment of your trip report - and a lot of the advice given in you wrap-up is very petinent to me and I will certainly be taking it on board with me on my next cruise - somehow I managed to bypass the relaxation bit last time!

Good luck with your new writing job and thanks again for sharing such an amazing trip report
TotallyAngelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:55 AM   #752
Ender
Cruise Aficinado

Great TR we are living in the magic in one month and this tr is making me deseppert thanks for sharing
Disney Magic April 18 2009
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-01-2009, 09:40 PM   #753
zweihund
I tagged myself. I'm it.

*wipes dust off the screen*

Hello everyone!

I wanted to thank all of the wonderful DISers who read this TR and who left me such lovely comments. It was a long ride, but we got there in the end.

I wanted to share some news!

You know I got the job as the writer for about.com for chronic pain. Now I have a URL! So not only can you read about all kinds of chronic pain conditions and treatments, but you can finally learn my last name.

Go to http://www.pain.about.com

I have forums! And a newsletter. And a blog. But no photo yet.

Hope to see you there!
zweihund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #754
podsnel
just skippin' around, amusing myself...

Erica- if you wrote the ingredients on the back of a dog food can it would be entertaining...I will absolutely read and follow your new site- and guess what? I have pain! I'm a REAL customer!!

Very excited for you-
Ellen
podsnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:21 PM   #755
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zweihund View Post
*wipes dust off the screen*

Hello everyone!

I wanted to thank all of the wonderful DISers who read this TR and who left me such lovely comments. It was a long ride, but we got there in the end.

I wanted to share some news!

You know I got the job as the writer for about.com for chronic pain. Now I have a URL! So not only can you read about all kinds of chronic pain conditions and treatments, but you can finally learn my last name.

Go to http://www.pain.about.com

I have forums! And a newsletter. And a blog. But no photo yet.

Hope to see you there!
Way cool!!! so does this mean we can discuss pain and our issues with it??? and how my pain goes away when I fall asleep on the Magic???

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:58 AM   #756
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

Erica! How cool! You are such an accomplished writer! I checked out your website, and I too will be reading. Congratulations!
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: