Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #3166
Emteach
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarmaLady View Post
They are, but they asked DS first if he wanted it. I'm sure I could have told her we didn't want it.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
They just put my hair gel on my brother when he got the Knight Pkg. Just a tip he thought it was very cool but in the Florida humidity it didnt ever fully dry - we kept having to remind him not to lean on the characters.
He did like the attention he got too, not just his sister. We ended up washing out at the end of the day as we thought it would run in the pool. Was well worth it just for the sword and shield. He is thinking about being a knight for halloween!

WDW Polynesian (August 2012)
WDW All Star Movies (August 2006)
WDW Caribbean Beach Resort (December 1996)
WDW Off-Property (December 1992)

DDP Review
Party of 5: August 2012 Dining Review with the Queen of Chicken Nuggets (With Pics)
[URL="http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2998041&highlight=picky+eaters"]

Disney World - August 2012 - Trip Report
Picky Eaters, Sore Feet, Hurricanes...After 6 Yrs Nothing will get in our way!
Old 09-17-2012, 10:53 PM   #3167
Emteach
DIS Veteran

I know this has already been posted but just thought I would show another image of the courtyard package hair. My sister is 12 and really liked the outfit and the hair style. Found it more grown up but still princessy!

This is also the hair gel style from the Knight Package that my brother did!
You can really see the Mickey head but by the time we took this Mickey didnt really look like himself anymore lol.

WDW Polynesian (August 2012)
WDW All Star Movies (August 2006)
WDW Caribbean Beach Resort (December 1996)
WDW Off-Property (December 1992)

DDP Review
Party of 5: August 2012 Dining Review with the Queen of Chicken Nuggets (With Pics)
[URL="http://http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2998041&highlight=picky+eaters"]

Disney World - August 2012 - Trip Report
Picky Eaters, Sore Feet, Hurricanes...After 6 Yrs Nothing will get in our way!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-18-2012, 01:01 PM   #3168
princesshope1982
Mouseketeer

i was planning to take dd to bbb in wdw. i was wondering if anyone had recent pictures of what is offered in the store and how long their child's hair was when they went.

my daugher has loooong hair like rapunzel long..has anyone ever gone their with a very long length??
Old 09-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #3169
ladeeesquire
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesshope1982 View Post
i was planning to take dd to bbb in wdw. i was wondering if anyone had recent pictures of what is offered in the store and how long their child's hair was when they went.

my daugher has loooong hair like rapunzel long..has anyone ever gone their with a very long length??

my dd's hair falls to about midway on her booty. It was a non issue. I don't think long hair is a big deal for the fgit, they just band it up all the way down then pull it into the bun or whatever. We did have a fgit at the bbb in disneyland who braided dd's hair before she put it up but only the one time.

I'd think super short hair would be more problematic.
Old 09-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #3170
Shleedogg
DIS Veteran

Not sure if this has been posted so forgive me if it has! There is a new Belle dress. I debates between making my oldest DD one or buying another (her previous 2 had the gathered overskirt rip partially from the waist seam after a couple hours of wear). I made her one and glad I did. The new one, IMHO is really ugly and tacky looking with the sequin fabric. I wish I could just upload a pic from my phone but can't.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:11 AM   #3171
EEs*Mommy
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shleedogg
Not sure if this has been posted so forgive me if it has! There is a new Belle dress. I debates between making my oldest DD one or buying another (her previous 2 had the gathered overskirt rip partially from the waist seam after a couple hours of wear). I made her one and glad I did. The new one, IMHO is really ugly and tacky looking with the sequin fabric. I wish I could just upload a pic from my phone but can't.
I'm glad we ordered a custom costume even more now!

7/30 to 8/06 2007 ~ Bday at BC
Noah's Wish!
Old 09-23-2012, 10:16 AM   #3172
lynypixie
Mouseketeer

Hi!
I made an early reservation at BBB (8:30 in the morning). Do you know if there is a photopass photographer there?

I am still not sure if I am taking a photopass + preorder, and one of the main reason I'd take one would be BBB.

Also, my DD4 has short, curly hair (big Merida fan for this reason). I hope they will be able to do something with it.

DH (31), me(30), DS6, DD4 and DD2

2004 bachelorette party (offsite), 2005 with DH (offsite), 2006 quick visit to DLP. 2013 AOA LK suite with all the kids!
Old 09-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #3173
mom2rtk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynypixie View Post
Hi!
I made an early reservation at BBB (8:30 in the morning). Do you know if there is a photopass photographer there?

I am still not sure if I am taking a photopass + preorder, and one of the main reason I'd take one would be BBB.

Also, my DD4 has short, curly hair (big Merida fan for this reason). I hope they will be able to do something with it.
Photopass will be there.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:45 PM   #3174
jkenn24
Earning My Ears

I just made an appointment at the downtown location because we didn't like the times at the Mk. My question is this, is my little girl missing out by not getting it done at magic kingdom?
Old 12-17-2012, 02:29 PM   #3175
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkenn24
I just made an appointment at the downtown location because we didn't like the times at the Mk. My question is this, is my little girl missing out by not getting it done at magic kingdom?
Personally, we preferred out dtd experience
Old 12-23-2012, 09:21 AM   #3176
Fjobe
DIS Veteran

I have 8:00 appointments in March for my 2 DDs ages 4 and 6 at the MK BBB. I can't wait! It will be both of their first time. Thanks to everyone who has shared their experiences - it has definitely made me even more excited about their appointments. I am a little bit worried about "missing out" on something since they will both be done at the same time. Hopefully they will be seated next to each other.

Old 12-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #3177
lillykat
DIS Veteran

I booked the package without the nails but thinking maybe I should add it. How hard is that to do. Can I change my mind when it gets closer or do I have to call now and change it? We will bring or wear our own dresses as we have several princess dresses already. Is there a place to change there or will they not let the girls change there if we do not get the dresses there?

I booked 3 pm for both girls at the MK we have a 520 ADR at CRT that should be enough time to do the package and get photos (we will have photopass plus)?

Anything else I should know? The girls will be almost 4 (3 days after we go) and almost 6 (3weeks after the trip).
May 2013 POR Princess Trip! May 2010 POLY DD#2's 1st birthdaySept 2008 POLY - DD#1's 1st tripApril 2004 - AKL honeymoonJanuary 2002 at AKL
Old 12-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #3178
lillykat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynypixie View Post
Hi!

Have you gone yet? If not please let me know how it went my DD#2 has the exact same hair and same length.
May 2013 POR Princess Trip! May 2010 POLY DD#2's 1st birthdaySept 2008 POLY - DD#1's 1st tripApril 2004 - AKL honeymoonJanuary 2002 at AKL
Old 12-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #3179
VeronicaBride
Earning My Ears

I have an appt for my daughter and 2 nieces to get the crown package at the DTD location. If we have Photopass Plus but only the crown package, can we still get the photo shoot done after and put on our card. Does this cost extra. Where do they do the pics at DTD?
Old 12-24-2012, 12:58 AM   #3180
Bamagal
Mouseketeer

We had the crown package and walked over to do the photo shoot on a photopass card. It was included in my pictures free of charge. We went to the one in the magic kingdom so ai can't help you out on location. Enjoy!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: