Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #3091
Jillianv29
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfire240

You can do the 180+10.
I'm getting ancy - 48 days until my DD is back at the BBB!
I think we are at 50 days til BBB. Can't wait!!
Old 08-09-2012, 08:36 PM   #3092
iGoofy
Mouseketeer

Hi, does anyone have photos of the BBB Merida (Brave) dress? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #3093
KMcCP
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfire240 View Post
No you don't get an email reminder. If you're unsure call the BBB to confirm your number, date and time. I just called not too long ago to confirm mine for September and to make sure I even had the confirmation number correct just in case it was needed.
Thanks so much. That's a very good idea. My TA is great but I'm a worrier and planner. I'm also going slightly crazy now since DD's appointment is in the afternoon on December 6 with the Grand Opening happening the same day. I don't forsee any problems but my worries get the better of me sometimes!
Old 08-09-2012, 09:57 PM   #3094
KMcCP
DIS Veteran

Also...

I meant to ask in my previous post - does the boutique tend to run very far behind schedule? (the one in the MK) Thanks!
Old 08-09-2012, 10:07 PM   #3095
Jillianv29
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMcCP
I meant to ask in my previous post - does the boutique tend to run very far behind schedule? (the one in the MK) Thanks!
Also wondering the same thing.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #3096
Sunshinepixie27
Earning My Ears

Hey everyone, Zulily .com has lots of beautiful dresses that could be used for BBB if you did not want to do the traditional Princess gowns. You have to be a member (free). Ironically the dresses are from Cinderella Couture. Most, if not all are under $25 and are very nice. Just thought I would share since I have seen many interest in these types of dresses on here.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:41 AM   #3097
Manders77
Mouseketeer

[IMG][/IMG]

We just got back from Disney World. Here is my little princess. She picked Ariel's Blue Dress. ( I hope this image posts).
Old 08-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #3098
cantwaitvaca09
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manders77 View Post
[We just got back from Disney World. Here is my little princess. She picked Ariel's Blue Dress. ( I hope this image posts).
Amazing Picutre.. Priceless look on her face!
Old 08-12-2012, 03:16 PM   #3099
Jillianv29
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manders77
[/IMG]

We just got back from Disney World. Here is my little princess. She picked Ariel's Blue Dress. ( I hope this image posts).
Oh man. I can't see anything
Old 08-13-2012, 02:59 PM   #3100
enslo00
Earning My Ears

Bbb

Does anyone know how to go about getting an appointment if everything is booked? I am looking for Sept 19th for 3 little girls. I know, last minute. We are just going for the day. My daughter has been, but never her friends. There were apts left in DD but since we are just going for the day, I did not want to waster the time of leaving MK to go do it :/ So made at myself for not booking earlier. Didn't know when the best times to call back and find cancellations were. And, to who asked if they run behind, they have ALWAYS run behind when we have gone. Last yr being the worst at a 50 min behind time :/ But, it was way worth it!! Always is!!
Old 08-16-2012, 11:03 PM   #3101
missycj96
DIS Veteran

yes - keep calling! DD decided less than a week before our trip she wanted to do BBB - and only at the MK castle. So I started calling - no openings at the castle at all for our 10 day stay (wow). But I called every day for about 4 days and tonight they had 2 openings at the MK location. So I would say call every day - tonight we called right before 10 pm and we had some pixie dust. As you get closer it seems people are sure to cancel. If you are looking for just one day in particular it will be tougher.
Old 08-17-2012, 01:32 PM   #3102
nobellybutton
Mouseketeer

We just got back 2wks ago, and did BBB @MK Castle & it was AMAZING, we had a 9:30am appt & it was so beautiful they make every effort to make your "Princess" feel like a real Princess..the pictures were amazing we took my DD to Castle Couture it's just behind the castle & they did a "photo shoot" and we my mon got teary because of the beautiful pics.
We used a dance recital dress (looks like Cinderella's ball gown) & when we went to the meet & greet Cinderella came out to acknowledge her dress & "look", she said "oh you look like me...FGIT did a great job!"
Old 08-17-2012, 01:41 PM   #3103
Jillianv29
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobellybutton
We just got back 2wks ago, and did BBB @MK Castle & it was AMAZING, we had a 9:30am appt & it was so beautiful they make every effort to make your "Princess" feel like a real Princess..the pictures were amazing we took my DD to Castle Couture it's just behind the castle & they did a "photo shoot" and we my mon got teary because of the beautiful pics.
We used a dance recital dress (looks like Cinderella's ball gown) & when we went to the meet & greet Cinderella came out to acknowledge her dress & "look", she said "oh you look like me...FGIT did a great job!"
Can u let me know how long you were there? We're u called back right away? Thanks!!!
Old 08-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #3104
nobellybutton
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillianv29

Can u let me know how long you were there? We're u called back right away? Thanks!!!
We had no wait time, we checked in and went directly with the FGIT, and that when they ask what package, and if she was changing which she did..made it more exciting changing into her dress. And the entire process was about an hour..including the pics they take during the makeover..Photopass photographer got great shots. And once we were done we did the pics @ castle couture, I forgot to mention she met Cinderella's FAiry Godmother & those pics are precious as well.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #3105
nmills
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobellybutton

We had no wait time, we checked in and went directly with the FGIT, and that when they ask what package, and if she was changing which she did..made it more exciting changing into her dress. And the entire process was about an hour..including the pics they take during the makeover..Photopass photographer got great shots. And once we were done we did the pics @ castle couture, I forgot to mention she met Cinderella's FAiry Godmother & those pics are precious as well.

So it took an hour to get her dressed and have the makeover done? How long did the photo session take? We have a 9:30 at downtown Disney and then an 11:45 lunch at the crystal palace, I guess I am wondering if we will have enough time to do the photos at downtown Disney or if we can do them in magic kingdom....
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: