Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 08:44 AM   #16
SnowWitch
DIS Veteran

I have never posted photos so I hope this works. If they do, they aref rom our DD #1, Anna's 3rd B-day celebration trip. We scheduled an 8am appt in the castle BBB. Afterwards we waited at the castle rope drop to fantasyland to open. One of the CM's asked if it was actually Anna's birthday and we said yes so she was chosen to open Fantasyland. We rec'd a certificate and honorary prince and princess stickers. Anna got to chose what ride to open first, she chose the "horsey" ride. The CM Iasked her if she wanted to ride Cinderella's horse and the last photo is of her on Cindy's horse. Great bday except she picke up a bug and wasn't feeling her best for her big day.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:24 AM   #17
seabee
Signmaker extraordinaire

What a cutie! We have decided to do this for our girls in Oct. DD9 wants to do the DIVA style and DD6 can't decide. I saw on one of the threads people were talking about the Hannah Montana makeover, is that basically the DIVA one or is it the Pop Princess one, or something completely seperate? Also, do you have to do the full castle package for that or can you just do the Crown Package? Thanks for the help, I hope my question makes sense, I am prone to rambling.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-21-2008, 11:44 AM   #18
cancer_survivor_06
DIS Veteran

I will repost pics in just a minute.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:31 PM   #19
adell557
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabee View Post
What a cutie! We have decided to do this for our girls in Oct. DD9 wants to do the DIVA style and DD6 can't decide. I saw on one of the threads people were talking about the Hannah Montana makeover, is that basically the DIVA one or is it the Pop Princess one, or something completely seperate? Also, do you have to do the full castle package for that or can you just do the Crown Package? Thanks for the help, I hope my question makes sense, I am prone to rambling.
From what I understand the HM package is a blonde wig, no hairstyle. Most people have not been that satisfied with it and have reccomended getting a middle package with a HM outfit or something of the sort. If you go back to the original thread, some one posted a picture of there daughter in HM outfit and blonde wig, somewhere around the 230's pages I think

Me DH DD4 DS20 mo.

Hoppin at the POP FRIDGE SWAP: Dates available in May, June, July and October

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1741729
Old 05-21-2008, 12:37 PM   #20
KTMEMOMMY
Mouseketeer

We haven't done BBB yet. Does everyone get a sash or just birthday girls?

Thanks...Lisa
Old 05-21-2008, 12:42 PM   #21
glitterkittyy
I Disney
I'm afraid what I'll find if I search myself
(sorry, couldn't resist - SPTF)
but I think one time I heard him say "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

After seeing the HM entire get up on a lovely little girl a couple of weeks back, I'd say I would *not* get it. She looked way better BEFORE her makeover. The guitar purse was cute though.

Everyone gets a sash.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:42 PM   #22
cancer_survivor_06
DIS Veteran

Everyone gets a sash but bday girls get one that says Birthday the others say BBB on them.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:46 PM   #23
Msslaydbug
Can't wait to get back !!
I have got to learn to stop drinking water
I am such a bad cook I burn water

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. This afternoon I am headed to BBB with my daughter and will be posting pictures live on my blog of our experience there. ( I am mobile blogging our trip report). We are going to the one in the Magic Kingdom before the P&PP. We peaked in this morning na dit looked chaotic so I am a little nervous about this afternoon ! I am hoping for some great memories. My daughter has decided she wants to be Tink .

The link to my blog is in my siggie if anyone wants to see the photos from her experience.

Disneyland 4/00 * 10/06 * 3/09 * 3/12 X's 2 * 05/12 **coming soon Paradise Pier 09/12**
Old 05-21-2008, 12:50 PM   #24
cancer_survivor_06
DIS Veteran

Hannah Montana Photos~ Thanks brittsmum1998

Old 05-21-2008, 12:54 PM   #25
adisneymama
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info on the dresses. I don't know what to do now. DD wants to be Ariel for our trip in Aug and has her heart set on the wedding dress. I don't know wether to try to buy one on Ebay or to wait and see what replaces it. If anyone knows when the new ones are suppose to be out, please let me know. I have a little time on the other one. We are going back over Christmas so I'm anxious to see the new holiday ones.

Thanks again!
Old 05-21-2008, 01:16 PM   #26
adisneymama
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by adell557 View Post
Blaze, I posted a pic of the Ariel dress that I found on ebay, can you believe that people are already selling them (new) on ebay?

Can anyone tell me where do these people on ebay get those dresses (new) and sell them for so cheap?????? Most of the auctions start at 19.99.

I just paid $20 for a minnie mouse dress (new) that is normally 45 at disney, how do they do that?????
How does this dress look in person? DD loves the wedding dress one and I just can't tell if this one is just as nice by the picture. Are you pleased with it? Also, how did you search it on ebay? I can't find them anywhere. Thanks!
Old 05-21-2008, 01:53 PM   #27
lovemy4sweeties
Mouseketeer

We're going in November and I'd like to sign my dd up for the Crown Package. I'd also like to sign my boys up for the cool dude or Hero's package. Does anyone have pictures of the boys package?

Also, are the 2 BBB locations the exact same? Is one better than the other? If I remember correctly, there is one in DTD and another at Cinderella's Castle in MK.

dd 12, ds 11, ds 9, ds 7, dd 3, dd 2 ,
Old 05-21-2008, 02:28 PM   #28
cancer_survivor_06
DIS Veteran

As for the locations the options that they have are the exact same w/ the exception of the hannah montana package that is only available at downtown disney the only other difference is the decor at downtown disney is it pink and purlple and extra girly and the castle location has a blue and gold castlely theme going on.

As for the boys hair do's if you click the link in my sig w/in the first 10 pgs of the thread someone posted pics of their kids and one is a boy who had it done.

ETA~ ITS ON PAGE 7
Old 05-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #29
mamaLori05
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemy4sweeties View Post
We're going in November and I'd like to sign my dd up for the Crown Package. I'd also like to sign my boys up for the cool dude or Hero's package. Does anyone have pictures of the boys package?

Also, are the 2 BBB locations the exact same? Is one better than the other? If I remember correctly, there is one in DTD and another at Cinderella's Castle in MK.
we went to both places on our last trip, and they were both a little different as to how they were set up, but I wouldn't say one was better than the other. Both were very cute. Your kids will love it no matter which one you choose.
For your DS, do you know about the Magic Kingdom barber shop. They do the "cool dude" look as well. They don't take appt, just walk ups. We saw all girls both times we went to the BBB, and it was pretty girly inside. I'm not saying he wouldn't like it or would'nt have a good time, just wanted you to know so you could make a decision based on his personality. I know some boys would have no problem with it and love it, but I know it would also make some feel totally uncomfortable. I hope I helped and didn't offend you.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:34 PM   #30
lovemy4sweeties
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaLori05 View Post
we went to both places on our last trip, and they were both a little different as to how they were set up, but I wouldn't say one was better than the other. Both were very cute. Your kids will love it no matter which one you choose.
For your DS, do you know about the Magic Kingdom barber shop. They do the "cool dude" look as well. They don't take appt, just walk ups. We saw all girls both times we went to the BBB, and it was pretty girly inside. I'm not saying he wouldn't like it or would'nt have a good time, just wanted you to know so you could make a decision based on his personality. I know some boys would have no problem with it and love it, but I know it would also make some feel totally uncomfortable. I hope I helped and didn't offend you.
No, that doesn't offend me at all. I had no idea there was a MK Barber Shop. I'm sure my boys would prefer that. Thanks for the heads up. Is there ususally a wait?

To PP, thanks for the link. I haven't found the pics yet, but I'll keep looking.

dd 12, ds 11, ds 9, ds 7, dd 3, dd 2 ,
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: