Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #1696
aamob
Mouseketeer

dress pics?

OK,I've tried to find it but I'm tired of sifting through all the pages. Does anyone know the post # that shows all the recent dresses currently there?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:05 AM   #1697
Betner
Mouseketeer

do the dresses go up to a 12/14 girls size?

17 year old (almost 18) girl who loves papercrafting, hunting, fishing, downhill skiing, and Marvel movies.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-21-2010, 05:23 PM   #1698
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamob View Post
OK,I've tried to find it but I'm tired of sifting through all the pages. Does anyone know the post # that shows all the recent dresses currently there?

The first page, I beleive shows the most recent ones, except the Tianna dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betner View Post
do the dresses go up to a 12/14 girls size?

A few do, but most don't
Old 04-23-2010, 02:42 AM   #1699
Sand
Mouseketeer

WOW! What a great thread!! I guess this like a Disney Right of Passage of sorts. So I am planning DDs first trip to BBB in MK. My girls are 3 and 4. My question is regarding the photo session - Can we get the Crown package, bring our own Disney princess dresses and still get the photo session? I read on another thread that Castle package princesses have priority. What does that mean - take a number and we will get to you when we get to you? I have preordered the photopass cd. Is there a charge for the session, if we stick with the Crown package?

I was glad to read that we could always upgrade the package. Knowing my little ones, they love one princess one minute then once we get there they want another princesses dress.

THANK YOU!
Sandy
Old 04-23-2010, 09:18 AM   #1700
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand View Post
WOW! What a great thread!! I guess this like a Disney Right of Passage of sorts. So I am planning DDs first trip to BBB in MK. My girls are 3 and 4. My question is regarding the photo session - Can we get the Crown package, bring our own Disney princess dresses and still get the photo session? I read on another thread that Castle package princesses have priority. What does that mean - take a number and we will get to you when we get to you? I have preordered the photopass cd. Is there a charge for the session, if we stick with the Crown package?

I was glad to read that we could always upgrade the package. Knowing my little ones, they love one princess one minute then once we get there they want another princesses dress.

THANK YOU!
Sandy
In most cases there isn't alot of peoplewaiting for the photo session, if any. But if there are some waiting, those with a pakcage having the photosession included will be first. We did the middle package and went with no problems and got the photos add to our photopass.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:20 AM   #1701
Sand
Mouseketeer

Thank you Jenseib! Was there an extra cost?
Old 04-23-2010, 09:26 AM   #1702
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

no, we bypassed the desk and went straight to the photographer. She told us that was goo, as the desk will pressure you into buying a package of prints
Old 04-23-2010, 09:27 AM   #1703
Sand
Mouseketeer

Great advice! THANK YOU!!
Old 04-30-2010, 11:09 PM   #1704
lumpy08
Mouseketeer

Last time we did BBB my DD wore a reversible Cinderella dress. (rags to riches on one side/Cinderellla on the other). This time I was able to book CRT after we do BBB. I also have 1900 Park Fare scheduled for dinner one night. (Which would be Cindy characters). So if you were me what princess dress would you dress in. I also have the Enchanted Giselle dress. I was thinking that may be a good dress for BBB where it is something different.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:19 AM   #1705
twogirlsandthatsit
Mouseketeer

We are heading to BBB in September -- and are booked for the highest package. However, after reading this thread I am a bit worried now. Should I downgrade it to the middle one and just bring our own costumes? What all comes with the highest package? I know the hair, makeup, nails, dress & pictures but what other accesories come with it? Do they get a crown with the middle package? And which crown is it? The princess beady costumey crown or a metal/crystal one? Can we bring our own crown to use if they don't?

Just trying to figure things out! THanks!

(Oh, is the first post really the updated dresses? It hasn't been updated in a year or so so was wondering if there was a more updated selection of dresses to look at.)

Best & First Family Trip Ever -- September 2010.

Now, planning a trip with my sisters and families! October 2013.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:50 AM   #1706
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by twogirlsandthatsit View Post
We are heading to BBB in September -- and are booked for the highest package. However, after reading this thread I am a bit worried now. Should I downgrade it to the middle one and just bring our own costumes? What all comes with the highest package? I know the hair, makeup, nails, dress & pictures but what other accesories come with it? Do they get a crown with the middle package? And which crown is it? The princess beady costumey crown or a metal/crystal one? Can we bring our own crown to use if they don't?

(Oh, is the first post really the updated dresses? It hasn't been updated in a year or so so was wondering if there was a more updated selection of dresses to look at.)

Yes for the most part I think the first pages are pretty accurate with dresses. They haven't chabge them in more than a year.
A tiara comew only with the bun hair do, no matter which package. The full package gets a crwon (beaded kind) wand, and shoes as well I think.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:51 AM   #1707
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

OK, I looked at the first page and no those are the current ones. I think the other BBB thread has the current ones on the first page. I think somewhere in here they are updated, but no clue which page
Old 05-01-2010, 10:52 AM   #1708
lumpy08
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twogirlsandthatsit View Post

If you already have dresses for you kids I would downgrade. But that is just me. I did the hairstyle with the bun that comes with the silver rhinestone crown the last trip. The CMs didn't even make a big deal about picking out a dress. Where your kids are 7 & 3 I think it would be easier on youself that you pick out what they are going to wear beforehand. I am assuming they are both girls. I know with my daughter she would be changing her mind 20 times before she had the makeover. This way going in they know what they are going to wear. I did however let DD look at the dresses and took pics like she was pickign out a dress. I had the reversible dress so I did a photo outside with her hair all crazy. Then we went inside and flipped the dress to Cinderella and took pictures in the changing room with her looking into the mirror. If you don't have a reversible dress I would tell them you would like to change the girls. I think it gives the girls more of the full experience.

If you don't have dresses for them then I would definately do it there. Or do a special shoppinig day prior to your trip. You can always find them cheaper online or in a local store. I currently do not know what the current dresses look like at the parks.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:20 PM   #1709
tlh0726
DIS Veteran

DD really wants a tiana dress. Have been searching the web and there are alot of varieties out there. We are planning to go back for a surprise trip in Oct and attend MNSSHP. Can anyone advise what the Tianadress at the BBB sell for?
TIA!

Apr 2014 Offsite, Aug 2013 Pop Century, Apr 2013 Fort Wilderness, Nov 2012 Pop Century, June 2012 Fort Wilderness, Mar 2012 Offsite,
Aug 2011 Offsite, Apr 2011 Pop Century, Oct 2010 Pop Century, Apr 2010 Fort Wilderness, Mar 2009 Pop Century, June 1997 Offsite, Dec 1996 Offsite
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: