Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Scrapbooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-22-2008, 03:04 PM   #91
AJackson
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 175

yea

That is awesome about the new training!
AJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #92
labdogs42
I managed to wrestle a playhouse to the ground and twisted it into submission
 
labdogs42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Posts: 6,495

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisecrzy View Post
Hey did you guys see that this Thursday or next you can participate in a live webinar with Dawn Oldham where she is going to teach new techniques for SBC+. Techniques she did not teach in her first three trainings.

I am so excited to learn new things with this program. I am putting it on my calender for Thursday night...just need to hope I can get home in time. Can't wait to learn more "hidden secrets" of SBC+
Do I have to be a consultant to do this training? Or can I be just a customer?
__________________
Jessica . View my Disney Digital Scrapbook HERE
labdogs42 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-22-2008, 09:10 PM   #93
cruisecrzy
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 1,599

Quote:
Originally Posted by labdogs42 View Post
Do I have to be a consultant to do this training? Or can I be just a customer?
It is for anyone. If no one is opposed I will post the info on how to connect here along with training dates.

Jessica you've got mail.
__________________
Michelle



Disney Magic March 2002, March 2003, Nov 2003, March 2004, Nov 2005, March 2006, Nov 2006, April 2007, Halloween 2007 , March 2008, November 2008, April 2009, November 2009, April 2010 Wonder July 2009
cruisecrzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #94
CLS_Dreams
Be nice or I'll crop you out of my photos
 
CLS_Dreams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 18

Yes, Please Post!

Yes, please post the information, I would LOVE to see this demonstration by Dawn.
__________________
1980, 2002, 2003, 2007, Going back in 2009!
(avatar credit: theartofmegann)
CLS_Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:49 PM   #95
cruisecrzy
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Posts: 1,599

Here it is:

Hot New Designs, Tips, and Techniques for StoryBook Creator Plus by Dawn Oldham!
(NOTE: THIS WEBINAR IS FOR CUSTOMERS AND CONSULTANTS ALREADY USING STORYBOOK CREATOR PLUS!) On this one hour webinar, you will learn new techniques NOT shown in the recorded training webinars! See new designs in use, as well as new uses for some of the tools that are already in your StoryBook Creator Plus software. Spend an FUN, FAST PACED hour with Dawn as a Digital Diva in Training! You're gonna love ALL the ideas shared! (Remember these are listed in EASTERN TIME and you will need to call in by phone to HEAR the webinar!)


Thursday, August 7 at 10 AM EASTERN TIME https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/916969027

Thursday, August 7 at 9 PM EASTERN TIME https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/760912675

Thursday, August 14 at 10 AM EASTERN TIME https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/587207664

Thursday, August 14 at 9 PM EASTERN TIME https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/704819578
__________________
Michelle



Disney Magic March 2002, March 2003, Nov 2003, March 2004, Nov 2005, March 2006, Nov 2006, April 2007, Halloween 2007 , March 2008, November 2008, April 2009, November 2009, April 2010 Wonder July 2009
cruisecrzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:44 AM   #96
Emerson613
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winslow, NJ
Posts: 157

2pg LO view?

Hi Friends,
Is there a way to view a 2 page layout in SBC+ or a way to duplicate a page so that the borders and etc... are lined up when they are side by side?
Emerson613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:16 PM   #97
DisneyCruiser2008
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson613 View Post
Hi Friends,
Is there a way to view a 2 page layout in SBC+ or a way to duplicate a page so that the borders and etc... are lined up when they are side by side?
To duplicate a page, right click on it over on the right side pages panel and hit "duplicate this page." I do that all the time to make 2 pagers..... I don't think here is a way to view 2 pages side by side? I wish CM would add this feature.
__________________
*2001 WDW - CBR & DCL Bahamas Cruise (Disney Wonder) *2008 DCL 7 Night Mex. Riviera Cruise (Disney Magic) *June 2010 WDW 10 Day Trip - CBR and AKL *June 2011 DCL 7 Night Alaskan Cruise (Disney Wonder) *Disneyland - more times than I can count over the past 34 years!
DisneyCruiser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:27 PM   #98
Emerson613
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winslow, NJ
Posts: 157

awesome

thanks!!!!
I'll do that right now!!!
Emerson613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #99
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
 
Disney Baby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Va Beach, VA
Posts: 332

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson613 View Post
Hi Friends,
Is there a way to view a 2 page layout in SBC+ or a way to duplicate a page so that the borders and etc... are lined up when they are side by side?
There may be an easier way - I will post on another board to see if anyone knows - but I view two page layouts 2 ways -

1) on the right side when the have the two pages side by side
2) You can drag and drop one page when the other one is open and then I put them side by side and delete the other image when I am done. It takes a couple of minutes for the second page to appear - you get a circle with a line - but it is black and then a symbol that looks like a square until the page appears

If I want both pages to match - after I complete the first page, you can go the the drop down on the page and "duplicate this page" - then I choose all of the elements and flip the page so that it is mirror image. Here is one where I flipped the elements using the layouts ribbon - under rotate there is a flip option

Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:36 PM   #100
Emerson613
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winslow, NJ
Posts: 157

cool idea

awesome ideas--- thank you - I am so glad I asked!
Emerson613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 01:03 PM   #101
Emerson613
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winslow, NJ
Posts: 157

not too fancy

but I'm new... remember that

Here's my idea.... (I could have used this for the digi challenge huh!!!!) Maybe I will

Emerson613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:49 PM   #102
DisneyCruiser2008
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
There may be an easier way - I will post on another board to see if anyone knows - but I view two page layouts 2 ways -

1) on the right side when the have the two pages side by side
2) You can drag and drop one page when the other one is open and then I put them side by side and delete the other image when I am done. It takes a couple of minutes for the second page to appear - you get a circle with a line - but it is black and then a symbol that looks like a square until the page appears

If I want both pages to match - after I complete the first page, you can go the the drop down on the page and "duplicate this page" - then I choose all of the elements and flip the page so that it is mirror image. Here is one where I flipped the elements using the layouts ribbon - under rotate there is a flip option


DienyBaby -- I have tried to mirror pages for double page spreads, but for some reason it usually won't let me. I group everything, but then when it's grouped the rotate - flip option goes away (is not longer lit up) .... I'm not sure what the deal is -- can you not do it when picture spots are attached or something? You obviously have figured it out -- I can't figure out what I am doing wrong... would love this option for 2 pagers.....
__________________
*2001 WDW - CBR & DCL Bahamas Cruise (Disney Wonder) *2008 DCL 7 Night Mex. Riviera Cruise (Disney Magic) *June 2010 WDW 10 Day Trip - CBR and AKL *June 2011 DCL 7 Night Alaskan Cruise (Disney Wonder) *Disneyland - more times than I can count over the past 34 years!
DisneyCruiser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #103
DisneyCruiser2008
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerson613 View Post
but I'm new... remember that

Here's my idea.... (I could have used this for the digi challenge huh!!!!) Maybe I will

Looks great! Love the 2 pager!!!!
__________________
*2001 WDW - CBR & DCL Bahamas Cruise (Disney Wonder) *2008 DCL 7 Night Mex. Riviera Cruise (Disney Magic) *June 2010 WDW 10 Day Trip - CBR and AKL *June 2011 DCL 7 Night Alaskan Cruise (Disney Wonder) *Disneyland - more times than I can count over the past 34 years!
DisneyCruiser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #104
Emerson613
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Winslow, NJ
Posts: 157

thank you

I'm trying!!!! Lots to learn tho---

Emerson613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:28 PM   #105
Disney Baby
Disney Baby
 
Disney Baby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Va Beach, VA
Posts: 332

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCruiser2008 View Post
DienyBaby -- I have tried to mirror pages for double page spreads, but for some reason it usually won't let me. I group everything, but then when it's grouped the rotate - flip option goes away (is not longer lit up) .... I'm not sure what the deal is -- can you not do it when picture spots are attached or something? You obviously have figured it out -- I can't figure out what I am doing wrong... would love this option for 2 pagers.....
Christy,

Try to select the items holding down shift and then DO NOT group - just go to the layout tab and the flip function should still be under rotate. Also - the items will flip but you may still need to use them. When I flipped the black dotted circle under Clarabelle's face - I still had to scoot it over to the other side of the page. Also - don't ask me why - the picture boxes don't flip. I just copy and paste those from one page to the next.

I hope this helps

Jennifer
Disney Baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: