Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Scrapbooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2008, 10:15 AM   #46
AJackson
Mouseketeer

Just thinking about losing everything you buy/download is just scary!!! That makes me want to go home and back everything up, which I will this weekend! I can't wait to make my first scrapbook with SBC+!
I am going to use all of the pictures from when I lived in Germany for 6 months. This was in 2002 and I've done absolutely nothing with all of the pictures . I visited different cities in Germany, numerous places in Italy, Amsterdam, Switzerland, London, and Luxembourg.

Anyone have any suggestions for some good kits to use? I'd like everything to look very regal and classic. I have a ton of pictures in Italy and Switzerland, with oceans, lakes, snow, mountains, etc. And in Amsterdam I saw the Prince get married and the Anne Frank House, so I have some cool pics for that. Any suggestions please??
AJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:20 AM   #47
tabentz
Earning My Ears

I have a ton of Brittish designs kits. I love her stuff!! I also have several random kits from Scrapmatters and Scrapgirls. Have you checked out ikeagoddess.com? She list TONS of freebies from all kinds of sites. It is awesome and FREE!!!
tabentz is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-13-2008, 10:24 AM   #48
AJackson
Mouseketeer

I have checked out Britt-ish designs, and all her stuff is so amazingly cute!!
Since I'm new to this digi-scrapping world, I have been looking at any web-site I can get my hands on! I really liked shabbyprincess.com too. I think I downloaded all 21 free kits! lol. I just love with SBC+ how easy it is to mix and match stuff. Probably why I keep downloading everything I find. haha I also purchased some of the CM Disney stuff. I like how with the pre-designed pages you can copy an embellishment and use it in another scrapbook (I know, that's very basic, but I was still happy about it )
Old 06-13-2008, 10:31 AM   #49
tabentz
Earning My Ears

I have some of the CM disney stuff too and I like most of it. Anything I don't like I can change color or add my own embellishments and make it more "me".

I also like Seebees Freebies for Disney stuff too. There is so much out there I find myself downloading material instead of working on LO's!!
Old 06-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #50
AJackson
Mouseketeer

Lol, so far I am the same way! I've downloaded a ton of stuff! But I've worked on like 6 or 7 practice pages. I'll start working on actual LO's as soon as I get all of my Europe pictures put on a disc and uploaded. Then the real fun begins
Old 06-13-2008, 11:59 AM   #51
labdogs42
I managed to wrestle a playhouse to the ground and twisted it into submission

I'll try to upload some templates this weekend for sure! I'll let you know when they are up!!
Old 06-13-2008, 12:09 PM   #52
tabentz
Earning My Ears

No pressure!!! But I can't wait to see! Tiffany
Old 06-13-2008, 12:35 PM   #53
DisneyCruiser2008
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by labdogs42 View Post
I'll try to upload some templates this weekend for sure! I'll let you know when they are up!!
Hey Jessica -- Have you figured out to do templates with the spots for pictures in SBC pluS? I have a couple LOs I'd like to convert to templates... but I can't figure out how to make the spot for the picture to save as a .png. I've tried the magic wand thing, but can't seem to get it to work right.... It would be fun to share templates. Christy
*2001 WDW - CBR & DCL Bahamas Cruise (Disney Wonder) *2008 DCL 7 Night Mex. Riviera Cruise (Disney Magic) *June 2010 WDW 10 Day Trip - CBR and AKL *June 2011 DCL 7 Night Alaskan Cruise (Disney Wonder) *Disneyland - more times than I can count over the past 34 years!
DisneyCruiser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:02 PM   #54
AJackson
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Great! I'll be out of town all next week for training, so no DIS, but I can't wait to get back home and check them out. I've looked at some of your LO's and they are so awesome!!
Old 06-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #55
labdogs42

Well, you guys sure are convincing. I decided to take my Illuminations at night layout and turn it into a template for everyone to try. I posted the original LO and the link to download the template on my blog. Let me know if it works!! Thanks!!
Old 06-13-2008, 01:20 PM   #56
labdogs42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyCruiser2008 View Post
Hey Jessica -- Have you figured out to do templates with the spots for pictures in SBC pluS? I have a couple LOs I'd like to convert to templates... but I can't figure out how to make the spot for the picture to save as a .png. I've tried the magic wand thing, but can't seem to get it to work right.... It would be fun to share templates. Christy
I just did one and I just saved it as a StoryBook File so the "add photo here" spots would be there for the person who is using it. Saving as .png would remove that functionality. People using something other than SBC+ won't be able to use them, but we should all be able to share them with each other. Those PSE users have enough templates anyway!! Try the one I just posted and see if it makes sense to you.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:15 PM   #57
DisneyCruiser2008
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I just did one and I just saved it as a StoryBook File so the "add photo here" spots would be there for the person who is using it. Saving as .png would remove that functionality. People using something other than SBC+ won't be able to use them, but we should all be able to share them with each other. Those PSE users have enough templates anyway!! Try the one I just posted and see if it makes sense to you.
WOW!! It totally worked. How awesome. I have no idea how you did that? Was it complicated?

OH Wait -- I'm a ding dong. I think I just figured it out..... So awesome Jessica. I love that template too -- it's a fun one!
*2001 WDW - CBR & DCL Bahamas Cruise (Disney Wonder) *2008 DCL 7 Night Mex. Riviera Cruise (Disney Magic) *June 2010 WDW 10 Day Trip - CBR and AKL *June 2011 DCL 7 Night Alaskan Cruise (Disney Wonder) *Disneyland - more times than I can count over the past 34 years!

Last edited by DisneyCruiser2008; 06-13-2008 at 03:20 PM.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:18 PM   #58
DisneyCruiser2008
DIS Veteran

Ok.... I think I uploaded one... will someone try to download it and see if it works? How exciting. I don't have a lot of LOs that are "template worthy," but this one took me a while when I made it because of all the pics and layers so I thought it would be a fun one to convert to a Template.

http://scrapmatters.com/gallery/disp....php?pos=-5417

And here's the link to my 4Shared:
http://www.4shared.com/file/51276871..._TEMPLATE.html

Last edited by DisneyCruiser2008; 06-14-2008 at 02:46 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #59
AJackson
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Well, you guys sure are convincing. I decided to take my Illuminations at night layout and turn it into a template for everyone to try. I posted the original LO and the link to download the template on my blog. Let me know if it works!! Thanks!!
I love it! Such a great LO!! I can't wait to get home and download it onto my computer and play with SBC+. Thanks again!
Old 06-13-2008, 04:07 PM   #60
AJackson
Mouseketeer

I love your page! When I get home, I am going to try and download it

Last edited by AJackson; 06-23-2008 at 10:04 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: