Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Camping at Disney World
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2008, 10:22 PM   #1
seabee
Signmaker extraordinaire

A camping board T Shirt?

Ok, I was looking for a Dis T-Shirt to purchase and couldn't find one that would represent our board(camping). So I was thinking of making one, and if anyone else wanted to have it they could upload the design to have one made. I have something started, but I am looking for a saying that I could put on the back. I was trying to think of something that would mean something to the people on the camping board. One option could be just to have the Fort Fiends sign with the LONG LIVE MUSKET MICKEY, or we could have something else. I had origianally put "Livin' The Life Lovin' The Magic". But that really doesn't mean anything to us. So here is what I had for the front. It would be small and just over the left side of your chest.

Any ideas would be great. Maybe you think something different should be on the back, maybe just a saying with out a picture. I am going to make one for me to have, and maybe others here would want one, just another way to show you are a member. Plus, I can always use a good T Shirt. So here is what I had done for the back, any ideas?

seabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:31 PM   #2
LONE-STAR
1000 miles to far from Disney
We just get drift wood and use it

Golf Carts & Kungaloosh
LONE-STAR is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-15-2008, 06:14 AM   #3
YellowXterra
HappyCamper

Fort Friends
The Way Camping Should Be
Old 05-15-2008, 07:23 AM   #4
BigDaddyRog
Ask me about my cartoon pitch
I'm all Disney'd up feeling innocent and pure
Cut up and act like a clown while ya gotta chance to embarrass those that are forced to love you.

Seabee...are you planning to heve these screen-printed...or as iron-ons? the reason I ask is because if your planning on doing them as iron ons......any wording will have to be framed some way. In other words....any lettering has to have a background unless the letters are going to be trimmed from the iron-on paper individually(which is a PITA). If you're thinking of screen printing....then none of this is even an issue....and Im sure what ever you decide on will look GREAT!!!!

I have emailed the bitmap of the teeshirt design I made recently to several people, and even printed it up and sent the actual iron-on itself (trimmed, with parchment paper and instructions)to a couple of folks by snailmail who didnt feel like they had the knowledge do to do it themselves. I really think the "Long Live Musket Mickey" slogan is pretty exclusive to DIS Campers.

~~~Edited to add~~~
for a current display of all of my designs to date...go to page 15 of this thread.

Last edited by BigDaddyRog; 03-01-2009 at 10:58 PM.
BigDaddyRog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:26 AM   #5
RvUsa
John, the special Dis'r formerly known as Ejmbibb
What can I say, my thingy is contagious!!!
I can even be a fairy if I want

Rog and Jen
RvUsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:37 AM   #6
seabee
Signmaker extraordinaire

Rog, I need to wake up. I wasn't even thinking about that design you had made. Sometimes my mind goes on vacation with out me. I get thinking about stuff and poof, braindead. Sorry about that. I love that design. How is everyone doing it on their shirt, big on the front? back? Thanks for giving me a kick in the pants....every once in a while I need it.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:50 AM   #7
RvUsa

OMG I am an idiot, I am so sorry nicole, I am so used to jen doing shirts etc, I put her instead of you! to you as well. I am more awake now, so hopefully I got this right. IF NOT, it must be just a brain fart.

Sorry
Old 05-15-2008, 08:00 AM   #8
seabee
Signmaker extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by RvUsa View Post
OMG I am an idiot, I am so sorry nicole, I am so used to jen doing shirts etc, I put her instead of you! to you as well. I am more awake now, so hopefully I got this right. IF NOT, it must be just a brain fart.

Sorry
That's alright, my brain is fartin right along with yours, cause I went back looking through the threads for something cool Jen made! I probably shouldn't be allowed to conversate today!
Old 05-15-2008, 08:03 AM   #9
RvUsa

We can both go sit in the corner together. Where did rogs design go?
Old 05-15-2008, 08:04 AM   #10
seabee
Signmaker extraordinaire

Weird, I don't know. Rog is messing with us since we are having a hard time today. He is trying to make us think we are crazy.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:09 AM   #11
Shannone1
Don't sweat the small stuff
Why are they doing flashbacks again?

I love the idea of a t-shirt...no matter which resident designer does it There are so many creative people here on the board, and I am NOT one of them

Nicole, I really like the green fireworks/mickey idea.

(married to my highschool sweetheart, mom to 3 great kids)

Thanks Rob
Shannone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:09 AM   #12
BigDaddyRog
Ask me about my cartoon pitch
I'm all Disney'd up feeling innocent and pure
Cut up and act like a clown while ya gotta chance to embarrass those that are forced to love you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabee View Post
Rog, I need to wake up. I wasn't even thinking about that design you had made. Sometimes my mind goes on vacation with out me. I get thinking about stuff and poof, braindead. Sorry about that. I love that design. How is everyone doing it on their shirt, big on the front? back? Thanks for giving me a kick in the pants....every once in a while I need it.
Nicole....I wasnt trying to send you a kick in the pants..IM SORRY!!!!

I was just giving some pointers.....I think that little mickey fireworks head looks great!!! I may do another shirt with that on the pocket spot and my design on the back.

Here it is John, I removed it earlier because I felt like I was cramping Nicoles thread with it...but if you're looking for it.....

here it is!!!
BigDaddyRog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:11 AM   #13
Shannone1
Don't sweat the small stuff
Why are they doing flashbacks again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRog View Post
Nicole....I wasnt trying to send you a kick in the pants..IM SORRY!!!!

I was just giving some pointers.....I think that little mickey fireworks head looks great!!! I may do another shirt with that on the pocket spot and my design on the back.

Here it is John, I removed it earlier because I felt like I was cramping Nicoles thread with it...but if you're looking for it.....

here it is!!!
Very nice Rog Have you tried it with a dark green rather than blue ?? Just a thought

(married to my highschool sweetheart, mom to 3 great kids)

Thanks Rob
Shannone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:16 AM   #14
RvUsa

Rog, when I get a minute, I will upload it to my fort page and shrink it down to put in my avatar or siggy. Cool, thanks man.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:20 AM   #15
seabee
Signmaker extraordinaire

Rog, don't ever feel like you are cramping or hijacking my thread. I don't care about that stuff at all. Cramp away!! I didn't feel like you were giving me a kick in the pants either, I was just fooling around. I love colaborating with people on things, and tossing ideas. That's why I started the thread, just through out what I had been messing around with and thought anyone with other ideas could throw them out, and use as many ideas as we could to make a shirt. That way everyone kind of had a hand in it. That might be cool, the fireworks Mickey on the front and your design on the back. I was thinking the same thing.

Shannone, I like the green idea. Ok Rog, get to work...we're waiting to see what it would look like. Aren't you done yet?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: