Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-05-2008, 08:37 PM   #61
VandyFan10
GoDoReS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBrain View Post
LOL I just saw your the pic on the first page of your TR. Vandy and UT ... haha. U know I just changed my sig to add a little school spirit ... go jackets!!
I noticed that so I figured Dawn will like you b/c you are not a Dawgs fan

Now every time I see GT I'll just be thinking I'm glad I didn't go down for the SEC tourney this year like I usually do
May, Oct 2011 - Off Property
May, Sept, Dec 2012 - Off Property
Jan 2013 - Polynesian!
March, Sept, Dec 2013 - Off Property
Jan 2014 - Animal Kingdom Villas
**I really think I'm missing one or two

The Vandy Girls are BACK!!
MY FIRST TR!!!!! Our Christmas Trip in PICTURES!!!! ~~Oh...and I'm obsessed with the Castle~~
Old 05-05-2008, 08:39 PM   #62
TunaJr
Life's a Brick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
i know you guys are eager for the disney part to start! believe me...i would be too! all my pics are on DH's computer and i'm gonna start working on tranferring them tonight. without the pictures, the trip report can't start. i use my pictures to remind me of the order we did things! anyway, i should be starting on transferring the pictures tonight. i took about 300 every day! yes, you read that correctly. so this report will be FULL of them!

Oh! I'm crushed....now I have to wait longer for the disney part....it like now I only have 39 days before we checking in at SSR....it can't come soon enough...I looking forward to hear about what you guys thought of SSR the good and the bad......we're going back in October and staying at OKW for the first time....nothing like a ice cold miller lite on the balcony at WDW .......Life is good...

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-05-2008, 08:41 PM   #63
MadiMouse
Member of the 2011 WDW Moms Panel

Quote:
Nice ... I was class of 2006 BSNRE (Nuclear and Radiological Engineering) ... I am such a masochist that I decided to come back and get me PhD.

I hope you and your husband will be paying attention to Tech football this year with our new coach. I am excited for the season to start in a few months .
Congrats!!

Yes, we are ready for the season. Last year at the Tech vs. UGA game, we were cold and sad when we lost. We had talked trash with my cousins (all UGA grads). They were calling us while we were still in the stadium.

Sorry, Punkin Gyrl, didn't mean to hijack your thread with this "Ramblin" talk.

I am ready for the next update!!!!

P.S.

Punkin, you know my trip with Glendamax is coming up in four weeks. I will do another food report and Glendamax will do a TR. I hate that I won't get to see you at WDW in September since we are going to Disneyland!!

2011 - 2012 Walt Disney World Moms Panel

I am not a Disney employee. The postings here are my own and do not represent the positions or opinions of the Disney Company.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:42 PM   #64
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadiMouse View Post
Hi AlienBrain,

Good to see fellow ATLiens. We have a lot in common...Georgia Tech. My husband's alma mater...Class of 1998 (BSEE).

Cas
Eek!! GT fans!! Just kidding!! I have a lot of friends who are Tech fans and I have a lot of family members who are dawg fans. I like to go the opposite direction......I am a Tennessee fan!! It makes family and friend get-togethers extra fun!!! I am about 30 minutes west of Atlanta,.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:47 PM   #65
MadiMouse
Member of the 2011 WDW Moms Panel

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Eek!! GT fans!! Just kidding!! I have a lot of friends who are Tech fans and I have a lot of family members who are dawg fans. I like to go the opposite direction......I am a Tennessee fan!! It makes family and friend get-togethers extra fun!!! I am about 30 minutes west of Atlanta,.
We are thinking about having a big tailgate party at our house with all GT decorations and inviting our "UGA" family.
Are you in the Carrolton area? I am 5-10 mins from the airport!

2011 - 2012 Walt Disney World Moms Panel

I am not a Disney employee. The postings here are my own and do not represent the positions or opinions of the Disney Company.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #66
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
We are thinking about having a big tailgate party at our house with all GT decorations and inviting our "UGA" family.
Are you in the Carrolton area? I am 5-10 mins from the airport!

I live in Dallas, so probably about 45 minutes from Carrollton. I actually worked out there for about 3 years.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:07 PM   #67
VandyFan10
GoDoReS!!!!

Quote:
Punkin, you know my trip with Glendamax is coming up in four weeks. I will do another food report and Glendamax will do a TR.
YEAAAAAAA

I hope you guys have a wonderful time!!

Quote:
I hate that I won't get to see you at WDW in September since we are going to Disneyland!!
Yes...you need to just change your plans

Glenda will be there too!!!!!
Jan 2013 - Polynesian!

MY FIRST TR!!!!! Our Christmas Trip in PICTURES!!!! ~~Oh...and I'm obsessed with the Castle~~
Old 05-05-2008, 09:08 PM   #68
TunaJr
Life's a Brick!

Quote:
Nice ... I was class of 2006 BSNRE (Nuclear and Radiological Engineering) ... I am such a masochist that I decided to come back and get me PhD.

I hope you and your husband will be paying attention to Tech football this year with our new coach. I am excited for the season to start in a few months .
Looking forward to October 25th when my Hoo's take on Ga Tech in Atlanta...sorry, but that's one home loss for you....just kidding.....I have a feeling it's going to be a long year for UVA.....anyway, nothing but respect for Georgia Tech, I can't say the same for UGA and there fan's......Peach Bowl a few years back.....

Good Luck this season except when playing the Wahoo's and take care of Virginia Tech......Also Go Dores!!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2008, 09:11 PM   #69
VandyFan10
GoDoReS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Eek!!......I am a Tennessee fan!!
HEATHER......Ewwwwwwwww

GO DORES!!!!

YEAAAAA Tuna!! How are ya????
Jan 2013 - Polynesian!

Old 05-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #70
AlienBrain
Disney Fan Since '84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaJr View Post
Looking forward to October 25th when my Hoo's take on Ga Tech in Atlanta...sorry, but that's one home loss for you....just kidding.....I have a feeling it's going to be a long year for UVA.....anyway, nothing but respect for Georgia Tech, I can't say the same for UGA and there fan's......Peach Bowl a few years back.....

Good Luck this season except when playing the Wahoo's and take care of Virginia Tech......Also Go Dores!!!!!!!
LOL. Some UGA fans are rude.

I don't know if you have been seeing this or if it just because I am a current student, but VATech and GATech have been becoming more and more like sister schools over the past few years ... yet I don't have any explicit examples of why I (and others I have talked to) feel this way.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:26 PM   #71
aldisneygrl
I'm putting on my shades

Glad to see all you ATLANTANS talkin' trash. I grew up in Atlanta, and was a Dawg fan growin' up. Now not so much. My son is now an AL fan, and his best friend is a TN fan, so that makes their friendship interesting during Football season. I grew up in Dunwoody, but lived in L'ville for 10 years before moving to AL. Hi Y'all!

Sorry for hijacking your thread Dawn, but you know this GA Peach had to chime in.

In the words of Mumbling Jumba:
I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death
You will always be in our thoughts and our hearts.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #72
TunaJr
Life's a Brick!

Quote:
LOL. Some UGA fans are rude.

I don't know if you have been seeing this or if it just because I am a current student, but VATech and GATech have been becoming more and more like sister schools over the past few years ... yet I don't have any explicit examples of why I (and others I have talked to) feel this way.
Yes, I have......I think the events of April 16th changed things around here....and I have family and friends who went to and currently go to Va Tech...we have fun with the games and root hard for our teams...at the end of the day it's all good.....I'm glad they are in the ACC....

Oh! back to Dawn and her trip to the World!!!!

Last edited by TunaJr; 05-06-2008 at 06:00 AM.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #73
AlienBrain
Disney Fan Since '84

C'mon Dawn, your TR is being hijacked and only you can set it straight again ... LOL

Sorry for the temporary highjacking that involved college sports and the great state of georgia.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:22 AM   #74
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyFan10 View Post

HEATHER......Ewwwwwwwww

GO DORES!!!!

YEAAAAA Tuna!! How are ya????

I know, but the sad thing is I usually cheer for whoever everyone else is playing against!! I like to make em mad!!!!!

Sorry for the hijack Dawn!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 07:17 AM   #75
JAHokie46
Earning My Ears

Great start Dawn, I've subscribed to this thread!

I'm still new to DisBoards and hoping to go sometime in 2009 for the first time since I was a little kid (and don't remember much at all) with the wife. I've been reading trip reports to hear all the stories, see all the pictures of the resorts, food, rides, and everything else. But I didn't realize how fun reading other peoples' trips and seeing their pictures was until I began reading them.

I've read your other trip reports and tons of other peoples' too! Excited to see what happens on this trip, keep it coming! Hope all is well since your return from WDW.

Last edited by JAHokie46; 05-06-2008 at 07:29 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: