Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2008, 11:26 AM   #1
mdhkitten
No longer tag free since January 2006!
so if you see a redhead, it's me!!

Pirate Shirts On Ship

Hi! I'm guessing that they sell all sorts of pirate shirts on the ship (we're sailing on the Wonder on May 8). Do they happen to have them in smaller sizes, such as a 4 or 4t? I ordered shirts for my mom and me for pirates night, but unfortunately Disney Shopping didn't have any that small. I wound up ordering one from an eBayer that was precious and was going to be monogrammed, but it's been five weeks since I ordered it and she still hasn't sent it! Other than being quite aggravated at this point , now I'm a little concerned about having nothing for her as it's too late for me to have another custom something done. Thanks for any help!

BTW, I don't want to scare anyone with my post about eBay. Prior to this I had nothing but positive experiences and it seems that this person got the flu and got behind because their handmade clothes (most of which are Disney themed) are super cute and extremely popular. Fortunately they've pulled all of their items for sale off, which I guess is an attempt for them to get caught up. I still *may* receive the item before we leave next Tuesday, but this far into it I'm not holding my breath!
mdhkitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 12:23 PM   #3
mdhkitten
No longer tag free since January 2006!
so if you see a redhead, it's me!!

Thanks so much! You made me feel so much better knowing that I will have options should her shirt not arrive.
mdhkitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: