|05-15-2013, 09:41 PM||#1|
Visitor to Every Disney Park!
Join Date: Jul 2006
Top ten comments we'd like to see in one of kevin's restaurant reviews
10. The ambience was something between Waffle House and a Hess station.
9. The candlelight was so dim we were compelled to burn our menus to read them.
8. We knew this was going to be a disappointing experience when our server boasted,"May I recommend our bread pudding; it is exceptionally goopy tonight."
7. When asked about vegan offerings, our waitperson suggested we substitute the Beef Wellington with a large head of cauliflower.
6. While initially disturbed by being seated next to the restroom doors, we found later that this actually improved the taste of the food.
5. The menu was divided into three sections: Healthy Choices, Flatugenic, and Slow Suicide.
4. While the tuna was described in the menu as "fresh catch of the day," it was served with bits of green foil featuring the chef's nickname "ken of the sea."
3. While not specifically rude to us, the server's frequent use of the words "Achtung" and "Yagottaproblem" was unsettling.
2. The meal could have only been improved with a dash of saffron and the availability of a defibrillator.
1. We were greeted with "Disney Dining Plan?? Real guests pay cash."
Disneyland- 59, 78, 80, 06, 09, 11
WDW- 85, 88, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01 (times 3), 02, 03, 04, 05 (twice), 06, 07, 08, 09 (twice), 10, 11 (three times),12
Paris Disneyland/Studios- 02
Hong Kong Disneyland - 05
Tokyo Disneyland/Disney Sea- 08
DCL- 01, 07, Transatlantic Westbound 2010
Upcoming: Fall 13-Aulani, New Zealand, Australia
Spring 14- Magic EBTA, Europe
|05-16-2013, 06:28 AM||#2|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bowling Green, Ky. about 45 mins from Nashville, Tn.
Excellent. Well Played.
Honestly, I think Kevin should only be allowed to review the worst restaurants. Some of the biggest laughs I've had was the Liberty Tree review.
Past Trips: Disneyland- Numerous Times from 1977-1991 when raised in SoCal
DisneyWorld- Sept. 2010, April 2011, Dec. 2011, Dec. 2012
Upcoming Planned: Nov. 2013 Trip Running the Jingle Jungle 5k And Running Half Marathon at Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend 2014.
Random Fact: In Kentucky, There are more Barrels of Bourbon than there are people.
|05-16-2013, 08:52 AM||#3|
Join Date: Feb 2013
Yes I agree I love his restaurant reviews because some how he always has a bad experience when he goes to do a review. Kevin should do reviews more often.
disney lover at heart
|05-17-2013, 04:56 PM||#6|
More important its about having some FUN!
We just LOVE its a small world!!;)
Join Date: Apr 2008
Kevin should just come to Louisiana and let me cook for him! Fried frog legs and squirrel brains!
Nah I wouldnt do that to him. Crawfish and Crab boil yes!
|05-18-2013, 07:22 AM||#7|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: On, Canada
|05-18-2013, 08:20 PM||#8|
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are - BB
I do love pics of defunct and abandoned Parks
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hubbardston, MA
|05-19-2013, 05:37 PM||#9|
Join Date: Jan 2011
|Today, 01:48 AM||#10|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
I think they did it once before but they should do an archive of best of the Dining reviews and possibly have the listeners vote on it. Just a thought.
CBR October 1991
CBR October 1994
CSR September 2007 13 years is much too long trip report!
DIS Unplugged Exclusive Knights and Lights ABD October 2012
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|