Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2008, 02:33 PM   #46
camara381
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keira1387 View Post
I love your tiara! It's so beautiful!! How exciting that your Site visit is coming up! That will be so much fun! It looks like you have a great list of questions to ask!
Thanks!! i was worried that it was a little too tall!!! I can't wait for my site visit, all wedding planning seems to have gone on hold and Site visit planning is taking over!!!! I am one of those Bi-polar freak out at the drop of a hat Brides, The good thing is that Heidi is my SC, so a lot of the other questions I had have already been answered.

So I have been thinking about changing the invitation a little (I already made it bigger) I want to change the G
this is the invitation now:

And replace it with this one (the new monogram):

and I have gone back into "Undecided" mode as far as the centerpieces, here is what I like so far (keep in mind I am not a big flower person)

I really like how this table looks:

Carolina * : DH: Sergio * DS: Marcel * DS: Aleczander * DDog: Romeo

Holy Redeemer Catholic Church/ Italy Isola / Italy Plaza / Living Seas Salon (LSS)
My Planning Journal September 05, 2009

Last edited by camara381; 06-05-2008 at 02:37 PM.
camara381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 02:41 PM   #47
A whole new world
Disney Bride

I love your invitations. Did you make them yourself? They must have taken ages. Your very talented if so.

Where did you get the mickey cufflinks? I'd love to be able to get them in the UK.

Prior to 2004 - to many times to remember
Oct 2005 - 2 weeks - Offsite
Sept 2007 - 2 weeks - CBR
Oct 2008 - 3 and half weeks - CBR / Hard Rock, MVMCP
Sept 2009 - 2 weeks - AKL & Dining Plan, MNSSHP
Oct 2012 - 2 weeks - CSR & Dining Plan

A whole new world is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-04-2008, 02:47 PM   #48
IndyBride
DIS Veteran

WOW!!! You've got a lot of questions to ask!!!! It's funny because I wanted to do the same thing and make a list but never got around to it. Needless to say, I had a lot of unanswered questions after my site visit.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:01 PM   #49
DisneyBrideToni
Proud BLT DVC Owner
I had to give him a bit of his batman

I just caught up with reading your PJ and I love everything so far!! I love the centerpiece pictures you have. I want to have my centerpieces at the Dessert Party glow like them except in pink. Your invitations are so cute!! I love the new monogram you picked out. You seem very prepared with your questions. I am going for my PS monday and I haven't written down my questions yet...oh well it will give me something to do on the train
DisneyBrideToni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:55 PM   #50
camara381
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by A whole new world View Post
I love your invitations. Did you make them yourself? They must have taken ages. Your very talented if so.

Where did you get the mickey cufflinks? I'd love to be able to get them in the UK.
Thank you! I made that ONE invitation as a mock I will be making the rest, I already have all the materials. I figure about 3 months to do them all The cufflinks I bought them at Arribas Bros in Downtown Disney, but you can get them online @ http://www.arribas.com/istar.asp?a=6&id=CA1304!BDA they are $60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBride View Post
WOW!!! You've got a lot of questions to ask!!!! It's funny because I wanted to do the same thing and make a list but never got around to it. Needless to say, I had a lot of unanswered questions after my site visit.
I have been working on this list forever and from the time I posted it till now I have already added a few more questions. I figure I will put them all together instead of emailing Heidi every 5 mins. (thats what I've been doing) I just know I am driving her nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBrideToni View Post
I just caught up with reading your PJ and I love everything so far!! I love the centerpiece pictures you have. I want to have my centerpieces at the Dessert Party glow like them except in pink. Your invitations are so cute!! I love the new monogram you picked out. You seem very prepared with your questions. I am going for my PS monday and I haven't written down my questions yet...oh well it will give me something to do on the train
I love the glow cubes they are the cutest thing! The invitations are driving me crazy everytime I look at them I change my mind on something!!! UGH! Don't get me started on the PS I have about 6 pages of questions and design mattes with swatches and instruction on how to put things together. I feel sorry for whoever is my WP!!!!!!

So I found I more centerpiece I like:

oh and this one too, except with out that wood winding thing: Does anyone know what those blue flowers are?

Holy Redeemer Catholic Church/ Italy Isola / Italy Plaza / Living Seas Salon (LSS)
Old 06-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #51
jacqu3lin3
Mouseketeer

Everything looks so chic!!! I love how the centerpieces are lit up..It gives it a real dramatic effect..

About the blue flowers that you were wondering about, I think that they are Dendrobium Orchids, although I've never seen them in blue. They are usually white or purple.

DFTW - February 21, 2009 Wedding Pavilion/Yacht Club Ballrooms
jacqu3lin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:05 PM   #52
camara381
DIS Veteran

So today I went dress shopping with my wonderful friend (also bridesmaid) Roxy and her sister!! I has such a great time. The first place we went to was horrible the sales lady came asked if everything was Ok and then sat down and ignored us!!!!
I think I found my dress. I haven't uploaded the pics but here are some from the website.

Let me know what you guys think.

Old 06-21-2008, 11:30 PM   #53
alissa2008
I'll take two.

I love the shoulder caps on the dress!! I'm not a huge fan of the cathedral train because I really don't like being the center of attention (ha, yeah, bride, duh) anyway -- I think it will look fantastic on you -- you have such a great shaped face!! I know that sounds weird, but like in that pic of you with your ears on, your face is so symmetrical - you're gorgeous!!

BTW, where did you get your tiara? i love it!
Old 06-21-2008, 11:56 PM   #54
the4princesses
WE LOVE DISNEY WORLD

dress,ring and cake

Your dress is so pretty, the ring is gorgeous!!!,
you have the most exqusite taste!!
I love your choices!!
I choose the #2 cake I truly think it would go much better with the theme of your wedding!! It would look so pretty with your intials on it!!

My dd19 does wedding cakes!! go to her site and you can see the wedding cake she did for a wedding 2 weeks ago!! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post25736891

I was wanting to know what is a "civil service"

You are going to be the prettiest bride!!
Your ds is so cute!!

Can't wait to see more!!
Kathy

Last edited by the4princesses; 06-22-2008 at 12:09 AM.
the4princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:28 AM   #55
MyMelody
Mouseketeer

I love the DRESS that is totally a BEAUTIFUL and you would look great in it. Everything about the dress is amazing!! okay I like the new monogram for the invitations more than the G (that is my opinion) and centerpieces well, I am not a flower person either so I would go with anything lights so candles glow things in the water any of that works for me. I totally loved your idea about the Martini Glass the other day
MyMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 12:33 AM   #56
IndyBride
DIS Veteran

The first words that ran through my head was WOW! That is a dress! It's very pretty! I love the sleeves too! I thought about adding some to my dress for about five seconds.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:22 PM   #57
pink_tink8i8
DIS Veteran

OHHHHH I love the dress! classy and sexy all in one

pink_tink8i8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:27 AM   #58
29apr00
Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!

WOW your dress is gorgeous!! I love it! You're going to be a princess for sure on your wedding day!!

29apr00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:06 AM   #59
alissa2008
I'll take two.

Oh and I vote cake #2 also! I love the idea of a uniquely shaped cake!!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:12 AM   #60
DisneyBrideToni
Proud BLT DVC Owner
I had to give him a bit of his batman

Your dress is gorgeous!!!!!! I love the cap sleeves I wish my dress had them. I might have to add them on...hmmm.. You will look like a princess!!!!!! Love it!
DisneyBrideToni is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: