Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-11-2008, 05:00 PM   #751
LuccaDrake
DIS Veteran
 
LuccaDrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southern Maine
Posts: 503

wirki, when r u going? I am not planning on "meeting" with scottny, but we have a couple of the same ADR's at the same time so we will see each other. we will be there 9/5-9/12. Is this considered hijacking someone's thread???

~Beka~
__________________
DGF-Beka (31) DBF-Dave (34) Dogs/Kids: Drake and Lucca

1983-1994 - Offsite (Dave as child)
1997 - Offsite (Beka as teenager)
2006 - POP
2007 - ASMu
2008 - CSR
2010 - POFQ
2012 - CSR
2013 - POP (April)
2013 - CSR (December)
2014 - POP for Food & Wine!
LuccaDrake is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 06:24 PM   #752
WendyO
DIS Veteran
 
WendyO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Posts: 702

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Wendy Happy Mothers Day and to all the Peep Moms the same !!
Thanks!! Happy Mum's Day to all of you as well!
__________________
Disneyland too many times to count
WDW 1987, 1991, 1992, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2013
DCL 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 10-day Mediterranean 2007, Alaska 2011, first trip on the Fantasy 2013
WendyO is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #753
Brenle
DIS Veteran
 
Brenle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Too Far From Hawaii
Posts: 1,137

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
I had Dylan doing the tongue with the Asian Power sign the other day...would that be considered a good example?
Hmmmm. Don't think that counts.
Brenle is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 07:27 PM   #754
GeminiAngel
DIS Veteran
 
GeminiAngel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 2,253

Have you done ToT?
HECK NO!!!! And glad to hear Maelstorm is not that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stagemomx3 View Post
Way too Cute!!!
__________________


WDW: Apr 2007-POR 6 nts, Feb 2009-OKW 7nts, Oct 2011-POP 4nts, Aug 2014-ASMu 6nts

DLR: To many times to count!
GeminiAngel is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 09:28 PM   #755
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Williamstown, KY
Posts: 17,715

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fisharefriends~ View Post
just saying hi. just thought you might need one.

Yeah the weather here can be a bit mad, there just is no rhyme or reason to it, oh well suppose i better get sorted for work. have a good nights sleep.
How was work today?

I'm doing okay....my nephew and brother are having a very tough day....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Hey Jordan I see your light on, it's 8.15am here so must be late there, go to bed
I did go to bed...I had a little help from Tylenol PM though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post


Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms!
My mom says thank you...not really, but I'm sure she would thank you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirki View Post
Great update. I love that you got to meet up with a fellow DISer. I look forward to doing the same in Sept.( scottny)
I'm trying to figure out how I can make it out to WDW again this year.....
jordanyosh is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 09:39 PM   #756
MRYPPNS
Practically Prefect in Every Way
 
MRYPPNS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: 17 Cherry Tree Lane
Posts: 4,900

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out how I can make it out to WDW again this year.....
You need an annual pass
__________________
Heidi ~~~~

MRYPPNS is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 09:39 PM   #757
Brenle
DIS Veteran
 
Brenle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Too Far From Hawaii
Posts: 1,137

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
I'm trying to figure out how I can make it out to WDW again this year.....
We'll be there this week. I'll be the one hanging around restrooms looking at Asians trying to figure out if they are from the U.S. or not.
Brenle is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #758
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran
 
Charleston Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 21,553

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
I'm doing okay....my nephew and brother are having a very tough day....
I am never any good with finding the right thing to say about stuff like this -- so, I will fall back on a hug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
I'm trying to figure out how I can make it out to WDW again this year.....
You've probably already mentioned this elsewhere in the TR, but when are you thinking of trying to visit?

Was Lost good the other night? I couldn't stay awake, so I still need to watch it.
Charleston Princess is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 09:45 PM   #759
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Williamstown, KY
Posts: 17,715

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooze View Post
Yay! You met a DISer finally! The pictures turned out great. The troll one is my favorite.. looks like you're getting a Norwegian spanking!!

Sorry I've been away for a while. I think I missed the addition of a Part Deux!!
I called the troll a Swede........

I was so fortunate to be able to meet the folks (yes, plural) that I did during my February trip...Can't wait to do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
I am a HUGE Chicken !!
I am too, but I love the thrill rides...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Wendy Happy Mothers Day and to all the Peep Moms the same !!
Thank you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Jordan I have a great dealof trouble posting pix, I did manage 2 and haven't ventured again. I will try it again though once I've made sure I didn't loose all t5he pix of my CD!!
I feel your pain.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrieannie View Post
I`ll hug you anytime J!!

Thanks Kim!! It looked yummy!!


Yup, thats enough,,because she was answering me.



OMG!!! They are soooo cute!!!!
Ed...I miss all of you........I'll try and come over tonight sometime....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya90210 View Post
That picture is awesome... My cats have had fights like that and I always wish I had a picture of it
Hey Tanya....those cats are funny.......
jordanyosh is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 09:46 PM   #760
Shmu
DIS Veteran
 
Shmu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,139

Believe it our not I'm all caught up on your TR.
Too much to quote on.
All I can say is


Awwwwwww

Yummy

Thanks for the bench pic in our honor.

Your links were a life saver in helping me catch up.
Couldn't have done it without them.
Thanks for taking the time to do that.
Shmu is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 10:03 PM   #761
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Williamstown, KY
Posts: 17,715

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuccaDrake View Post
wirki, when r u going? I am not planning on "meeting" with scottny, but we have a couple of the same ADR's at the same time so we will see each other. we will be there 9/5-9/12. Is this considered hijacking someone's thread???

~Beka~
It is considered hijacking, but I don't mind.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenle View Post
Hmmmm. Don't think that counts.
Yeah...didn't think so.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiAngel View Post
Have you done ToT?
HECK NO!!!! And glad to hear Maelstorm is not that bad.



Way too Cute!!!
ToT is not bad....it just goes up and down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRYPPNS View Post
You need an annual pass
I think I might just do that......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenle View Post
We'll be there this week. I'll be the one hanging around restrooms looking at Asians trying to figure out if they are from the U.S. or not.
Just don't get arrested....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I am never any good with finding the right thing to say about stuff like this -- so, I will fall back on a hug.
That's good enough for me..Thanks......


Quote:
Originally Posted by CP
You've probably already mentioned this elsewhere in the TR, but when are you thinking of trying to visit?
I am just now entertaining the thought of going before June 09......a short 5-6 day trip.......So I don't really know. Definitely after summer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP
Was Lost good the other night? I couldn't stay awake, so I still need to watch it.
You have no idea how good it was.......
jordanyosh is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #762
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Williamstown, KY
Posts: 17,715

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmu View Post
Believe it our not I'm all caught up on your TR.
Too much to quote on.
All I can say is


Awwwwwww

Yummy

Thanks for the bench pic in our honor.

Your links were a life saver in helping me catch up.
Couldn't have done it without them.
Thanks for taking the time to do that.
SHOE!!!!!

Like I said before, I don't think I'm done with the bench pix........

I do the quick links for all of you who have lifes unlike the rest of us crazies.....
jordanyosh is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 10:11 PM   #763
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran
 
Charleston Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 21,553

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
That's good enough for me..Thanks......
Good .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
I am just now entertaining the thought of going before June 09......a short 5-6 day trip.......So I don't really know. Definitely after summer...
I hear October is a good time to go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
You have no idea how good it was.......
Okay, I will definitely be watching it soon, then.
Charleston Princess is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 10:11 PM   #764
Shmu
DIS Veteran
 
Shmu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,139

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
SHOE!!!!!

Like I said before, I don't think I'm done with the bench pix........

I do the quick links for all of you who have lifes unlike the rest of us crazies.....
Looking forward to more.

Well, today I haven't had a life. I have had myself glued to the computer all day except for when I played Guitar Hero with DD.
Perfect Mother's Day.
One big fat lazy day.
Shmu is offline  
Old 05-11-2008, 10:30 PM   #765
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of
 
scottny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Bronx, NY
Posts: 13,450

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirki View Post
Great update. I love that you got to meet up with a fellow DISer. I look forward to doing the same in Sept.( scottny)
I cannot wait for our meet. looking forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
I'm trying to figure out how I can make it out to WDW again this year.....
I hope u do. I have a few ways and when too.
scottny is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: