Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
NTDreams
Mouseketeer

You just got married what are you going to do now? WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD! 8/18

HI ALL!
It has taken me FOREVER to sit down and actually write this down. Snow days can motivate you though !

I'm Nikki I'm 29, and I am a Special Education Tutor.
My DH, Mike, is 26 and is a English teacher.

We got married on July 26th right smack in between working at a camp together. With only two weeks left of camp we decided to just have our Disneymoon in August. Many people asked why Disney...well we were going to go to Mexico, but then the idea of Disney came to both of us. Where else can you see a castle, a haunted mansion, a car show, movie sets...need I go on. Plus we are big kids! Funny thing about Aug in FL. TROPICAL STORMS!! Yup, Fay came along right at the beginning of our Honeymoon. No biggie. There wasn't a cloud in the sky on our wedding day so we didn't mind.
As for food we had the DDP.

Our plan for Disney ATTACK AND CONQUER!!! And so we did!

Day 1.
I am completely scared of flying. It terrifies me. Did I say I hated flying. Well Dh and I booked the first flight that would get us to Disney the earliest. So at 4am we left our house in MA to drive to the airport which was when my panic attack began to hit. DH was great though and held my hand the whole plane ride. It was a relief when we landed.

I was so excited to be in Florida! I used my amazing Disney Honeymoon bag to hold a change of clothes so i quickly changed and we headed for our the DME bus. We waited about 5 minutes in total.
WE were on the bus!

We arrived and checked in to Coronado Springs. IT WAS FABULOUS!!

I put my Minnie bride ears on and we headed to the bus. Now I know you're wondering how did she have ears already? One of my former students heard that I would be going to Disney for my wedding and so as a gift he bought them for me. DH was eager to get to the parks and get his on. I think he might have dragged me. HAHA

First Stop HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS!

We walked in about 30 minutes after they opened. We were a little "shell shocked" with all the congrats we were getting. DH kept going "oh yeah, thanks!" We went right to Aerosmith and TT then we took a nice stroll around the park. We ended up having Dinner at Hollywood and Vine ( I forgot to take pics because I was starving!)
AfterWe ended up running into MY personal favorites: The Villans!

DH had to go on Star Tours so I told him he had to get on the Speeder bike.

The Evil Queen kept saying EWW marriage ? A husband how appalling! It was great, which is why I have that smile.

Hollywood Studios is a nice way to start a trip I think because, it's smaller and a jump off to the crowds and such.

To end our night we saw Fantasmic. It was nice to get the VIp seating during the show. I decided to take pics.

Wardrobe change!

My Grumpy

After a great show off to bed we went.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: