Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Online Games
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-14-2008, 10:45 AM   #121
teal-drop
Mouseketeer
 
teal-drop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A skip away from DLR :)
Posts: 75

Hello fellow mateys. Glad to hear some of you are having fun while we continue to fight to keep VMK open We all need some laughter in our lives. If any of you need help on PotcO let me know, I will be more than happy to help you out. My name on PotcO is Pirate Teal and im teal-drop on vmk. Fair winds mates and Happy Plundering
teal-drop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 11:02 AM   #122
cteddiesgirl
Not invisible to the Tag Fairy. :)
My poll probably has more choices
Yep. I'm a real dork
 
cteddiesgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 970 miles from WDW and 2070 miles from DLR in Indy, IN :(
Posts: 7,936

Well, I tried this again this weekend. My computer still doesn't like it.
Guess I won't be joining my fellow VMKers there.
__________________
Sea Tea/ct/Terri
RIP VMK.

Fight hate and Promote Tolerance. www.Tolerance.org www.goodbearsoftheworld.org www.pbs.org
WDW in '72 (in the womb), '75, '76, '78,'79,'83,'89 (offsite), '97 CBR.
cteddiesgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 04-14-2008, 11:07 AM   #123
cowboys_girl
Mouseketeer
 
cowboys_girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Central Valley, California
Posts: 430

I'm always happy to help you guys out, now, or after May 21. A couple of you have my Samantha Redsteel pirate on your friends. My other pirate is Grace O'Rackham. Just leave a note here where you are and I will be happy to check up when ever I am on POTCO. I get to work today so I will be on, but not until late afternoon, evening PDT.

-Stacey
__________________

One of my many incarnations!
cowboys_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 12:00 PM   #124
Iris
Not-so-secretly wishing to own the Disney Wonder
Loves her Cats
 
Iris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Last seen at the clothing shop on Padre Del Fuego
Posts: 2,646

Quote:
Originally Posted by cteddiesgirl View Post
Well, I tried this again this weekend. My computer still doesn't like it.
Guess I won't be joining my fellow VMKers there.
Aww, my work computer doesn't like it very much either. It runs too slow. I checked the system requirements and it meets all minimum requirements but I only have 512 mb of memory. I think if I had more, it might work better.

My home computer is a gaming computer so it can handle it much better.

Quote:
threeboysmom Quote:
ya know... YOU STINK!
You so love me

Quote:
cowboys_girl I'm always happy to help you guys out, now, or after May 21. A couple of you have my Samantha Redsteel pirate on your friends. My other pirate is Grace O'Rackham. Just leave a note here where you are and I will be happy to check up when ever I am on POTCO. I get to work today so I will be on, but not until late afternoon, evening PDT.

-Stacey
I will definitely need some help getting that handerchief, I am not strong enough to fight those evil thugs.


Quote:
teal-drop
Hello fellow mateys. Glad to hear some of you are having fun while we continue to fight to keep VMK open We all need some laughter in our lives. If any of you need help on PotcO let me know, I will be more than happy to help you out. My name on PotcO is Pirate Teal and im teal-drop on vmk. Fair winds mates and Happy Plundering
Sadly this will neve be the same as VMK but at least it will be just a little more bearable when the end does come. (I am still hoping it won't end). Pirates is a fun game but I really prefer being able to create rooms, hang out with friends and walk down the middle of main street usa.

Thanks for the offer of help though, I can use all the help I can get.
__________________



Formerly of #462 and #737 Disneyland-1967&1987 : Prior trips to WDW-1971,1975,1976,1981,1986,1991,Every year since 1994 Disney Wonder Cruises: 2001,2002,2003; Nov.3, 2004-DVC AKL (last trip as a CM~ )December 7-10, 2004 Pop with DD for 1st trip to Pop Warner ChampionshipsJune 2005-DVC SS; Dec. 8-11, 2005 All stars with DDs for Pop Warner ChampionshipsDec. 23, 2005 - Boardwalk~Christmas at WDW!! Royal Carribbean Cruise 2005July 6-13, 2006 ~ Boardwalk DVCDLR ~ February 17-22, 2007~1st time in 20 years!June 18-25, 2007~OKW DVC September 9-13,2007~AKL DVC;June 2008~OKW DVC;JUNE 2009~ OKW DVC September 2009~DVC WL; 2 trips in one year!;Aug29-Sept.5,2010-DVC OKW~Taking DD to WDW for CareerStart!!;December 9-15, 2010 @DVC SSR to see Steph! February 26-March 4, 2011~OKW DVC to see Steph as a Character Performer!!:May 11-16,2011~OKW DVC to help move Steph permanently to Florida!;June 22-27,2011-quick trip to see Steph;Oct. 13-22, 2011-Girls trip!;Dec.4-10, 2011~DVC SSR to see Steph in the castle show!,3/27-4/1/12~Off property to help Steph move!:Nov.8-13,2012~DVC-F&W5K&visit Steph!
Iris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:03 PM   #125
threeboysmom
I REALLY AM a Princess!!!
Hands off the crown! It's not for trade :)
 
threeboysmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 8,984

Ok... another question

I currently have worked my way up from 30 gold to 586 gold. I was thinking I was rich until I walked into the beauty salon to get a new hair style - the one I want cost 850 gold!!

For crying out loud!!

So.... what's the best way to get an additional 300 pieces of gold?? I'm currently in the Tortuga graveyard killing those zombie people, but they only give me 1-3 gold with each kill. Makes for a very looooooooooooooooooooooong day

Arrrrr... I just want new hair! irate:
__________________
Click here for 2014 Book Challenge Thread: 12 out of 30

Books Read: #1 My Year with Eleanor, #2 Trust Your Eyes, #3 Doctor Sleep, #4 Can Man Live Without God, #5 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, #6 The Woods, #7 When She Woke, #8 The Glass Castle, #9 The Rosie Project, #10 The Husband's Secret, #11 The Cuckoo's Calling, #12 Six Years

Currently reading: #13 A Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers
















threeboysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:25 PM   #126
teal-drop
Mouseketeer
 
teal-drop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A skip away from DLR :)
Posts: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeboysmom View Post
Ok... another question

I currently have worked my way up from 30 gold to 586 gold. I was thinking I was rich until I walked into the beauty salon to get a new hair style - the one I want cost 850 gold!!

For crying out loud!!

So.... what's the best way to get an additional 300 pieces of gold?? I'm currently in the Tortuga graveyard killing those zombie people, but they only give me 1-3 gold with each kill. Makes for a very looooooooooooooooooooooong day

Arrrrr... I just want new hair! irate:
Best way to rack up the gold is to team up with someone with a War Galleon ship. It holds the most cargo. I won't get home until after 2pm (pst) and if you still need help just let me know
teal-drop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #127
cyre
Also known as Purple Crate Girl ;)
 
cyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Boca Raton, FL, or about 3.5 hours away from Main Street.
Posts: 1,026

pink i lost ye!
__________________
cyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 02:43 PM   #128
ShadowKittyKat
Ailurophile
Self-Proclaimed Unofficial DIS Grammar Police
 
ShadowKittyKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,677

I'll be on tomorrow if anyone wants to add me to their list
__________________

ShadowKittyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #129
seaturtledude
Dancin' with the GrooGrux King
 
seaturtledude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,565

Pm me when your online tomorrow Shadow, I'll add you to my list .
seaturtledude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:17 PM   #130
rickyratsmom
Mouseketeer
 
rickyratsmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hot Steamy Texas, sigh..
Posts: 492

If you all could tell me what server you play on I can help with tasks and gold. I am level 39, have a war galleon and war frigate muahaha lol. I maxed out on gold about a month ago so have been having fun losing at poker with my friends who need money. So far gave away 15 grand in gold lol. I love this game!!!
__________________


SneekyTiki
I've been Boo'ed by Beezler!
rickyratsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:02 PM   #131
LittleMermaidsMom
DIS Veteran
 
LittleMermaidsMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Brunswick, GA
Posts: 740

To get more gold, you need to kill higher level enemies, or like Tiki said, go sailing. I also have a war galleon and war frigate and have my treasure detector skill maxed, so anytime you want to go sailing just let me know.

Also, I have maximum gold and can lose some hands of poker to you

Another tip, the poker table on Padres del Fuego has bigger pots... I always go there to play.
LittleMermaidsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:06 PM   #132
cyre
Also known as Purple Crate Girl ;)
 
cyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Boca Raton, FL, or about 3.5 hours away from Main Street.
Posts: 1,026

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyratsmom View Post
If you all could tell me what server you play on I can help with tasks and gold. I am level 39, have a war galleon and war frigate muahaha lol. I maxed out on gold about a month ago so have been having fun losing at poker with my friends who need money. So far gave away 15 grand in gold lol. I love this game!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMermaidsMom View Post
To get more gold, you need to kill higher level enemies, or like Tiki said, go sailing. I also have a war galleon and war frigate and have my treasure detector skill maxed, so anytime you want to go sailing just let me know.

Also, I have maximum gold and can lose some hands of poker to you

Another tip, the poker table on Padres del Fuego has bigger pots... I always go there to play.
LOL hmm i need to hook up with you guys! hehe
__________________
cyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:06 PM   #133
threeboysmom
I REALLY AM a Princess!!!
Hands off the crown! It's not for trade :)
 
threeboysmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 8,984

Aww CT

Thanks for the offers of help, girls!

Wow, not only do I stink at shooting ships, I stink at steering too! Who knew I thought it was a matter of just pressing the up arrow key and going full speed ahead

My 10 yo has been bugging me to take him out sailing so he can pass his next quest of sinking a ship/getting a flag. So I agreed to take him out this afternoon - I would steer and he would operate the cannon since he's watched me shoot before

Before long we were yelling at each other back and forth between rooms...

Son: Mom, turn around, I only need one more hit on that ship!
Pink: Uh.. turn around? Ok, I'll try...
Son: No! Wrong direction! You have to turn around!!
Pink: I'm turning! But I can't see the ship anywhere!
Son: You're going away from him!
Pink: He's not there!! All I see is water!
Son: Just turn around! His health was low! MOM!!
Pink: Forget it! I'm going to find another ship...

Rinse and repeat...

10 minutes later...

Son: Don't you want to go back on VMK now?

Sigh, I'm no longer a hero in my 10 yo's eyes
__________________
Click here for 2014 Book Challenge Thread: 12 out of 30

Books Read: #1 My Year with Eleanor, #2 Trust Your Eyes, #3 Doctor Sleep, #4 Can Man Live Without God, #5 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, #6 The Woods, #7 When She Woke, #8 The Glass Castle, #9 The Rosie Project, #10 The Husband's Secret, #11 The Cuckoo's Calling, #12 Six Years

Currently reading: #13 A Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers
















threeboysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #134
supermonkey
Rock N Roll
 
supermonkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 361

i'll be on in a little bit if anyone wants to meet
i'm Piratemonkey
__________________
Yoho Yoho A Monkey's Life For Me

Xbox Live:
supermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 04:27 PM   #135
teal-drop
Mouseketeer
 
teal-drop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: A skip away from DLR :)
Posts: 75

Ahoy Im on right now if you still need some gold let me know what server your on.
teal-drop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: