Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Online Games
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #16
rickyratsmom
Mouseketeer

What is your Pirate name?? I have been playing for several months I have a level 39, level 17 and level 16 pirate lol. My main is SneekyTiki same as VMK. I am first officer of a wonderful guild, if you need help I can invite you into our guild...just let me know Oh and we are by far the best dressed guild on POTC since we have our very own fashion consultant!!

SneekyTiki
I've been Boo'ed by Beezler!
rickyratsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #17
cowboys_girl
Mouseketeer

I'm on Pirates too, I have one lvl 30 and one lvl 27(?) anyway, if anyone needs help post when and where you are and I'll be more than happy to assist. My lvl 30 has finished the Black Pearl quest and is very bored HAHA!

-Stacey

One of my many incarnations!
cowboys_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-09-2008, 06:23 PM   #18
thesupersmartguy
DIS Veteran

Poor Pink I have been on that game since before beta (Pre-Regastered) shooting ships blowing holes in them and they would not sink.But still I like VMK better.

Happily living in Celebration, FL

Recent Trips To Disney:

8/08 YC Club Level Turret Suite and CBR Check Out My Trip Report UPDATED 1/28 with Turret Suite Pics!: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1922686

12/08 DTD Hilton CL and GF RPC Details Here:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2029616
thesupersmartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:25 PM   #19
curlee-Q
I believe in fairies <3

aye picking clothes is not easy! I personally dont like to change clothes since stinky pirates only lets you have 3 items at a time in your inventory. Ex- 3 shirts 3 skirts etc.

Here is a pic of the outfit I wear most taken on the first day we could change clothes

Thank you ShadowKittyKat for the amazing sig and for fixing my avatar!
curlee-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 06:28 PM   #20
cowboys_girl
Mouseketeer

LOL nice pic curlee. I actually change clothes A LOT, but it does cost you sometimes selling and buying because of that item limit. I have bought and sold back many clothing items. I just like too many different outfits.

-Stacey

ETA: If you're squared away Pink I'm gonna be AFK for a little bit. If anyone needs help I plan to be on pirates later, unless of course my husband gets there first.

Old 04-09-2008, 06:42 PM   #21
VMK_coolboy
Earning My Ears

I also have to pirates...

Truemartin:38
Thomas Helmskull:34

VMK_coolboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:10 PM   #22
threeboysmom
I REALLY AM a Princess!!!
Hands off the crown! It's not for trade :)

Well... I'm not sure if this is the game for me.

My mission is to sink a Navy ship. I figured I'd be able to do that no problem... I have now sunk twice and landed in jail both times. I've paid to get my ship repaired twice. I'm now down to 33 gold. So what happens when I run out of gold and can't get my ship repaired anymore? Man, I can't even get one hit on a Navy ship. Any tips? I'm afraid to try again because I don't want to run out of gold and have to go back and start all over again.... This is getting VERY frustrating.

If I don't have a ship anymore, can I use someone else's ship to try and pass this quest?

Books Read: #1 My Year with Eleanor, #2 Trust Your Eyes, #3 Doctor Sleep, #4 Can Man Live Without God, #5 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, #6 The Woods, #7 When She Woke, #8 The Glass Castle, #9 The Rosie Project, #10 The Husband's Secret, #11 The Cuckoo's Calling, #12 Six Years, #13 Her Mother's Hope, #14 Perfect People, #15 The Last Original Wife,#16 Star Island, #17 Pursuit of Peace, #18 Room, #19 Innocence #20 New Year Island, #21 Me Before You, #22 Unbroken, #23 You Don't Want to Know, #24 Her Daughter's Dream, #25 The Leisure Seeker

Currently reading: #26 Rainshadow Road

threeboysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:12 PM   #23
curlee-Q
I believe in fairies <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeboysmom View Post
Well... I'm not sure if this is the game for me.

My mission is to sink a Navy ship. I figured I'd be able to do that no problem... I have now sunk twice and landed in jail both times. I've paid to get my ship repaired twice. I'm now down to 33 gold. So what happens when I run out of gold and can't get my ship repaired anymore? Man, I can't even get one hit on a Navy ship. Any tips? I'm afraid to try again because I don't want to run out of gold and have to go back and start all over again.... This is getting VERY frustrating.

If I don't have a ship anymore, can I use someone else's ship to try and pass this quest?
If you need some gold try killing a low leveled navy guard for a few pieces of gold.

I would offer to help you tonight but unfortunatly im about to run out for a bit. If you need any help in the future feel free to pm me!

Thank you ShadowKittyKat for the amazing sig and for fixing my avatar!
curlee-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:14 PM   #24
HappyGoLucky
Mouseketeer

I play too (as does my DH). I'm at level 35, and a Founder (signed up early).

The clothes situation stinks. It seems like they designed the feature after the game was finished. It's bad enough you can only have 4 of each item (i.e. vest, shirt, pants, etc., and I believe most women like to have more than 4 items to choose from lol!) in your inventory at one time, but if you want to change you have to go to the clothes store to do it. It is so inconvenient.

Yoho, yoho!
HappyGoLucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:14 PM   #25
thesupersmartguy
DIS Veteran

Pink, Would you like me to get on and help you out?? I have a ship or two and enough gold to repair many times.

Happily living in Celebration, FL

Recent Trips To Disney:

8/08 YC Club Level Turret Suite and CBR Check Out My Trip Report UPDATED 1/28 with Turret Suite Pics!: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1922686

12/08 DTD Hilton CL and GF RPC Details Here:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2029616
thesupersmartguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM   #26
threeboysmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlee-Q View Post
If you need some gold try killing a low leveled navy guard for a few pieces of gold.

OK, I can SERIOUSLY tell this is so not my game...

Books Read: #1 My Year with Eleanor, #2 Trust Your Eyes, #3 Doctor Sleep, #4 Can Man Live Without God, #5 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, #6 The Woods, #7 When She Woke, #8 The Glass Castle, #9 The Rosie Project, #10 The Husband's Secret, #11 The Cuckoo's Calling, #12 Six Years, #13 Her Mother's Hope, #14 Perfect People, #15 The Last Original Wife,#16 Star Island, #17 Pursuit of Peace, #18 Room, #19 Innocence #20 New Year Island, #21 Me Before You, #22 Unbroken, #23 You Don't Want to Know, #24 Her Daughter's Dream, #25 The Leisure Seeker

Old 04-09-2008, 07:19 PM   #27
cowboys_girl
Mouseketeer

LOL, it gets easier I promise, and it's way fun. Where are you I'm logging on now.

-Stacey

Old 04-09-2008, 07:22 PM   #28
threeboysmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboys_girl View Post
LOL, it gets easier I promise, and it's way fun. Where are you I'm logging on now.

-Stacey
I'm back in jail Bad, Pink, bad!

I signed out - thanks for the help though. I was just getting too frustrated with it. I just don't know how to shoot those ships without them getting me first.

Going back to my "fun pirates" on VMK. What in the world am I going to do without this game?

Old 04-09-2008, 07:23 PM   #29
ShadowKittyKat
Ailurophile
Self-Proclaimed Unofficial DIS Grammar Police

If you ever need me I am willing to help as well, I have a level 36 & a level 20 I just started working on.

ShadowKittyKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:25 PM   #30
cowboys_girl
Mouseketeer

Aw bummer I was gonna sail you. I personally hate to sail but once you see it done well by others it gets a bit easier. I'm not saying watching me will help, however I have learned some from others, and you will too. Let me know if you come back. I could use the sailing practice LOL!

btw: I was never good at VMK pirates game haha!

-Stacey

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: