DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC-Mousecellaneous
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2013, 10:54 PM   #241
goofygurlie
Wag and the world wags with you...Howl and they put you outside.

Our home resort is AKV (Kidani). We are going to be there May 19th thru the 25th. We are bringing our whole brood with us for a grand total of 12 (includes two boyfriends and three grand babies). We are SO excited!!

I am originally from Braithwaite (I know, not many have heard of it). But we have been living in Slidell since 2000. I hope to meet up with all of the Louisiana DVC'ers sometime. Oh what fun we would have.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
Old 01-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #242
goofygurlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by disfountainofyouth
DW and I are heading down for our first FW 9/28-10/2. This will
be our first trip with no kids as we're celebrating our 25th.
Happy belated Anniversary!!

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-28-2013, 10:57 PM   #243
goofygurlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehavesix

Welcome! We live in Monroe. Love our DVC! Our next trip is also in May. We are staying at OKW for a couple of nights then going on a 4 night cruise on the Dream. Then we will be back at OKW for a few more days.
I would love to do a WDW along with a cruise!! Hopefully that will be in the near future!!

Old 01-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #244
goofygurlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kphamousbr
We are DVC members since 2000 from Baton Rouge, and our home resorts are Boardwalk & OKW . We just came back home three weeks ago after one week at the World and plan to return WDW this Memorial weekend . Hope to see all Louisiana DVCers at WDW near future . Have a magical evening .
Looks like we will just be missing each other. Hope you have a fabulous time!! Maybe our trips will overlap next time.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #245
kphamousbr
Earning My Ears

Louisiana DVCers

We have just made reservation for 6 nights during new year 2014 . Purchased premium passes at discount rate for DVC members , and will use it for upcoming this summer trip . Hope to see you at the World .
kphamousbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #246
Camping Cat
It looked like A Small World gone mad
I'm sweet and nuts!

We leave for WDW on Friday. I am SO ready for this trip! When you make reservations and they ask if you are celebrating anything special, I always have to say no. But this trip, we have many things to celebrate. Our 41st anniversary, Mardi Gras, Valentines Day and my husband's birthday. This is going to be a great trip!

Jan B.
aka Praline (cuz I'm sweet and nuts)

Camping Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #247
scooby9932
I Loves Me Some Disney!

Hi, everyone!

We are new to DVC. We live in Springfield, LA. We bought in to OKW and have our first DVC trip reserved for May 5-12 at OKW, studio. We are SO excited!! We also have a trip reserved for Oct 5-12 at OKW, one bedroom.

We'll be celebrating our belated 2nd anniversary (November) - we late honeymooned in May & then 1st anniversary in May & now I guess the celebration's just on that schedule. LOL

It's nice to see other Louisiana Dis'ers & DVC'ers on here.

Cast of Characters: Me (44), DH (Disboard Name toklotursa)(50), DD (25), DGD (born 10/9/13) and our fur babies, Rufus (shih tzu) & Jasper (yorkie) & Hudson (moose sized mutt)

1971, 1978, 1983, 1987, 1989 DD's 1st Trip, 1997, 2000, 2002, 2007 POR-DD's Senior Trip, 2008 POR, 2009 POLY, May 2010 POR, May 2011 POLY, May 2012 CSR, Dec 2012 CSR, May 2013 OKW, May 2014 OKW

UPCOMING: May 2014 -OKW
scooby9932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #248
Deb & Bill
DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby9932 View Post
Hi, everyone!

We are new to DVC. We live in Springfield, LA. We bought in to OKW and have our first DVC trip reserved for May 5-12 at OKW, studio. We are SO excited!! We also have a trip reserved for Oct 5-12 at OKW, one bedroom.

We'll be celebrating our belated 2nd anniversary (November) - we late honeymooned in May & then 1st anniversary in May & now I guess the celebration's just on that schedule. LOL

OKW is a wonderful location. We'll also be at OKW in October so we can go to Epcot for F&W. We did it last year and had a great time walking around eating and drinking (more eating than drinking, though). We've owned at OKW since 1997.

Stop the madness. No more DVC construction.
Bring back Vacation Magic. Dump Disney Files!
Stopped drinking the Kool-aid long ago.
Deb & Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:17 PM   #249
snarlingcoyote
I know people who live in really carpy school districts

Hi we live in Zachary and just bought our DVC. We're planning to go the first full week of October this year. We own at SSR. Going to try to get BLT, but will be happy wherever so long as we're on property!
snarlingcoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:41 PM   #250
goofygurlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camping Cat
We leave for WDW on Friday. I am SO ready for this trip! When you make reservations and they ask if you are celebrating anything special, I always have to say no. But this trip, we have many things to celebrate. Our 41st anniversary, Mardi Gras, Valentines Day and my husband's birthday. This is going to be a great trip!
Happy Anniversary! Happy Mardi Gras! Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Birthday to your hubby!! Have a wonderful trip!

~ Laura
Old 02-06-2013, 11:42 PM   #251
goofygurlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooby9932
Hi, everyone!

Have a wonderful trip!
Old 02-06-2013, 11:43 PM   #252
goofygurlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snarlingcoyote
Hi we live in Zachary and just bought our DVC. We're planning to go the first full week of October this year. We own at SSR. Going to try to get BLT, but will be happy wherever so long as we're on property!
I second that emotion!
Old 02-06-2013, 11:46 PM   #253
scooby9932
I Loves Me Some Disney!

Thanks, y'all! I hope everyone enjoys their Disney vacations.

Snarling coyote - I just moved from Zachary 2 years ago. Lived just north of town (Old Scenic Hwy) most of my life.

Cast of Characters: Me (44), DH (Disboard Name toklotursa)(50), DD (25), DGD (born 10/9/13) and our fur babies, Rufus (shih tzu) & Jasper (yorkie) & Hudson (moose sized mutt)

1971, 1978, 1983, 1987, 1989 DD's 1st Trip, 1997, 2000, 2002, 2007 POR-DD's Senior Trip, 2008 POR, 2009 POLY, May 2010 POR, May 2011 POLY, May 2012 CSR, Dec 2012 CSR, May 2013 OKW, May 2014 OKW

UPCOMING: May 2014 -OKW
scooby9932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:52 PM   #254
ninjagirl
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofygurlie
Our home resort is AKV (Kidani). We are going to be there May 19th thru the 25th. We are bringing our whole brood with us for a grand total of 12 (includes two boyfriends and three grand babies). We are SO excited!!

I am originally from Braithwaite (I know, not many have heard of it). But we have been living in Slidell since 2000. I hope to meet up with all of the Louisiana DVC'ers sometime. Oh what fun we would have.

I think Isaac put Braithwaite on many, many of maps!

We joined DVC back in November by buying in resale to BLT and are still waiting to close on an SSR contract which is taking forever. Half of our owners live in Baton Rouge, and the other half are in New Orleans. I'm so looking forward to our first stay as owners coming up in just 9 short days! So close..... And yet so far!!!
ninjagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #255
goofygurlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjagirl

I think Isaac put Braithwaite on many, many of maps!

We joined DVC back in November by buying in resale to BLT and are still waiting to close on an SSR contract which is taking forever. Half of our owners live in Baton Rouge, and the other half are in New Orleans. I'm so looking forward to our first stay as owners coming up in just 9 short days! So close..... And yet so far!!!
Only 103 short days left for me...I bet that makes you feel better about your 9 days! Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

~ Laura

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: