Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

The Superfamily February 2009!! We're taking on the world!! MAJOR UPDATE 1/7

Hi everyone!!! Well, I decided to try my hand at a pre-trip report! I am going to try my best to make it good and keep you entertained!!

We are now going February 6th through the 11th. Possibly leaving the 5th to have an extra day!

Well, let me get right to it. Here is the cast:

Me - My name is Heather (aka Wonder Woman) and I am 31 years old and a proud mommy to a sweet, sassy girl! I have worked for the State of Georgia for 12 years and I am ready for my husband to finish school so I can stay at home with my baby. I love all things Disney! Me and my husband got engaged at the Magic Kingdom in 97, which seems like ages ago!

Hubby - Chad (aka Superman) is 32 years old. He loves Disney just as much as I do, which is a great thing. He loves Superman and has been a fan since he was a child. He is currently in school, which I wish he would hurry up and finish!

Daughter - Hollie (aka Supergirl). She is 3 years old and is a sweet, sassy child. The things she comes up with!!!! This will be her 2nd trip and she talks about it non-stop. She loves Tinkerbell, Ariel, and Princess Aurora!

My mother - we are taking her with us because she loves her little grandbaby! She and my dad do so much for us and we just wanted to let her share in our excitement. I asked my dad to go, but it was a big no! He hates crowds and he is just the type to want to stay at home. But, we will get him there one day!!!

Okay, so the original plans. We were going to be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We are really, really excited about this. Hollie will be dressed as Tinkerbell, Chad will be Jack Sparrow and I have no clue what I am going to be!!! When I asked for Hollie's input, she said I should go as a mean ole witch. Which is why I call her sassy! Here are some pictures of us!

Now, hopefully we will be attending the Pirate and Princess Party. The dates haven't been set yet for 2009, but I am keeping my fingers crossed

This was our halloween picture last year. You can see how obsessed we are with costumes. I actually had Chad's custom made and he was in heaven!

This is a picture we took on Easter Sunday after hunting eggs. DD has this thing where she calls this her goofy face and she insist on taking one everywhere we go!!

Well, I will be updating everything really soon!!! I hope to hear from you all!

Last edited by hlrababy; 01-07-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:58 AM   #2
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Well, I thought I would add some pictures from our trip last November! Here are a couple of pics along with our window picture!

Me and my sweet princess

DD and her daddo

DD loving her horse!

I will add some more pictures later as I add my updates!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-01-2008, 01:58 PM   #3
hlrababy

I hope someone joins me soon!!!
Old 04-01-2008, 03:11 PM   #4
heath-and-javens-mom
I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that a bad thing? I think not. :)

I am here!!

Your family is adoreable!!! I love your halloween costume from last year-- wonder if that comes in my size LOL

Hollie is a doll baby! How sweet! I hope to have a little girl someday!

Cant wait to hear your plans!
I have never stayed at movies before but always thought is was the coolest one of the values!
WL 08
WL 09

ME (32) DH (40) DS (11) DS (8)
Old 04-01-2008, 03:16 PM   #5
heath-and-javens-mom
I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that a bad thing? I think not. :)

BTW I pimped out your PTR on mine -- hope thats okay LOL!
WL 08
WL 09

ME (32) DH (40) DS (11) DS (8)
Old 04-01-2008, 03:20 PM   #6
stagemomx3
DIS Veteran

What an adorable family you all are. I would love to always spend Halloween at Disney so I will enjoy living vicariously through your report!
Old 04-01-2008, 03:25 PM   #7
Poohtigeey
DIS Veteran

Hey Heather! Your baby girl is a sweetie! You are going to have a great time! We went in Oct '04 with my mom and Hunter was 3. We stayed at All Star Movies and went to the Halloween party. I'll relive the memories through your trip! Can't wait to hear all of the plans! BTW, LOVE the pics from last year!
Old 04-01-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
iluv2go2disney
Please Oh Please! Can't we live at Walt Disney World

Count me in too. I love all your pics. Your family is so cute.
Old 04-01-2008, 05:58 PM   #9
BrittBritt
Mouseketeer

Well clearly I'm the only nosy one here. I want to know the Disney engagement story!
Old 04-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #10
stagemomx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittBritt View Post
Well clearly I'm the only nosy one here. I want to know the Disney engagement story!
I sort of slid right into 97 being so long ago, and it made me feel OLD!

Yes I want to hear the engagement story too.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:15 PM   #11
Native NYer
DIS Veteran

I followed the link on Farrah's ptr. You're all so cute in your costumes!!! Can't wait to read more!!!!!

Old 04-01-2008, 06:41 PM   #12
Tanya90210
DIS Veteran

Count me in... you have a cute little girl... i can tell she's got spunk
Old 04-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #13
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath-and-javens-mom View Post
I am here!!

Your family is adoreable!!! I love your halloween costume from last year-- wonder if that comes in my size LOL

Hollie is a doll baby! How sweet! I hope to have a little girl someday!

Cant wait to hear your plans!
I have never stayed at movies before but always thought is was the coolest one of the values!
Honey, if the wonder woman costume fit me, it will fit anybody!!! I actually emailed the company that made it because the year before it was only in a small (2-4) medium (6-8) and large (10-12) and I most definaly thought that they should have had another size. So, the one they came out with last year was of course, the plus size which is what I got. I don't care if I looked bad, I felt good!
Old 04-01-2008, 06:51 PM   #14
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath-and-javens-mom View Post
BTW I pimped out your PTR on mine -- hope thats okay LOL!
Hey, that is cool!! Thanks!!

Oh, about the allstars movie, we stayed there on our honeymoon. We didn't want to spend a lot because we knew we would never be in the room. So, of course we always have to stay there. But, we will splurge on our 10 year anniversary and hopefully stay at my favorite, The Polynesian!!
Old 04-01-2008, 06:55 PM   #15
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya90210 View Post
Count me in... you have a cute little girl... i can tell she's got spunk
Thanks for joining! Yes, she definately has the spunk. I have been told it came from me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native NYer View Post
I followed the link on Farrah's ptr. You're all so cute in your costumes!!! Can't wait to read more!!!!!
Thank you! We love any reason to dress up in costumes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stagemomx3 View Post
I sort of slid right into 97 being so long ago, and it made me feel OLD!

Yes I want to hear the engagement story too.
I know, it does seem so long ago! I will def tell you guys the engagement story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittBritt View Post
I would love to tell it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluv2go2disney View Post
Count me in too. I love all your pics. Your family is so cute.
Thank you! I am glad your here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poohtigeey View Post
Hey Heather! Your baby girl is a sweetie! You are going to have a great time! We went in Oct '04 with my mom and Hunter was 3. We stayed at All Star Movies and went to the Halloween party. I'll relive the memories through your trip! Can't wait to hear all of the plans! BTW, LOVE the pics from last year!
Thanks!! We are really excited! We did MVMCP for the first time last year and we had a ball, so we are looking forward to MNSSHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stagemomx3 View Post
What an adorable family you all are. I would love to always spend Halloween at Disney so I will enjoy living vicariously through your report!
Hey, I will try to make it good for ya!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: