Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
Rora
I'm the needy, sexy Unicorn fruit-hating Ballerina
I just eat it. I bite into it.

Distance from Eiffel Tower to Disneyland Paris?

Hey all. My DF and I will be in Paris this April and we really would like to go to Disneyland. We are traveling in a group (most will not want to go to Disneyland, so it will just be the 2 of us) and staying somewhere (sorry for lack of details!) around the Eiffel Tower. How far is Disneyland Paris from the Eiffel Tower? Any other additional info is greatly appreciated!!
Old 03-11-2008, 05:05 PM   #2
giuly09
it made me feel like i was the queen
A gold halo might be shining around my name

We had a day trip to Paris when staying at DLRP last september and on way back we got the train at Trocadero station (tour eiffel).
I seem to remember we had to change once and we had to be very careful as the trains to Marne-La-Vallee were two,and one stopped just one station before DLRP.
The whole trip was about 45 mins long.
So you can do it no problem if i did LOL
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
parisgirl
Earning My Ears

Hi

If you are staying the the eiffel tower region i would advise you to get the metro up to charles de gualle etoile and then down to Nation. From here you can get the RER straight through to marnee-la-vallee and that is right in between of disney village and the parks... As said above it takes approx 45 mins and is quite a nice train journey.
I would also recommend buying a 5 zone metro pass, the metro system is so easy to get around, but by buying one of these it works out cheaper than buying them all seperately.
HTH, if you need ANY help on this PM me and i can help. DH and I have been to Paris 15 times in 10 yrs, staying both in Paris and disney so if you want to know best metro stops or where to go or what to do, please feel free.
Toni x

The 2nd best day of my life Nov 07, i gave birth to my beautiful son.
parisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:10 PM   #4
A Small World

I always like to give a little royal wave whilst Im up there
Not even looking at it til I get some housework done

Quote:
Originally Posted by parisgirl View Post
Hi

If you are staying the the eiffel tower region i would advise you to get the metro up to charles de gualle etoile and then down to Nation. From here you can get the RER straight through to marnee-la-vallee and that is right in between of disney village and the parks... As said above it takes approx 45 mins and is quite a nice train journey.
I would also recommend buying a 5 zone metro pass, the metro system is so easy to get around, but by buying one of these it works out cheaper than buying them all seperately.
HTH, if you need ANY help on this PM me and i can help. DH and I have been to Paris 15 times in 10 yrs, staying both in Paris and disney so if you want to know best metro stops or where to go or what to do, please feel free.
Toni x
You dont need to change at Charles de gaulle Etoile to go to nation as the RER goes from CDG Etoile to DLP as well_ RER line A4 _ just check the light is lit up for Marne la vallee as the line splits so not all go there; Its really simple
WDW - Christmas 1991 -Off site; WDW - Christmas 1992 -Off site; WDW - Summer 1996 - All Stars; WDW - Summer 2003 -All Stars; DLP - Easter 2006- Santa Fe; DLP- Easter 2007 - Santa Fe + Explorers; DLP - Summer 2007 - Holiday Inn; DLP - Christmas 2007 -DCR; DLP - Easter 2008 - Cheyenne; DLP Summer 2008 Explorers + Sequoia Lodge; Nov 09 DDs surprise birthday trip- Kyriad; Feb2009 Disneyland Hotel; Easter 09 Kyriad; Summer 09 Newport Bay; Oct 10- DL ; Dec 11 - DL: Dec 12 DL; Dec 13 - DLP SL, Dec 14 - DLP DLH

A Small World is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: