Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2008, 06:19 PM   #46
dancin_princess
DIS Veteran

I'm lovin ur TR and lookin at ur pics. Im definitly subscribing and cant wait to read the next one. Your boys are so adorable.

I remember when we use to go to sea world on field trips and we would always get soaked but ended up getting in trouble for getting wet. Did you like the new shamu show?

I cant believe someone stole your stroller. That is just wrong.

Too bad ur camara died at MK.

Cant wait to read more.
Old 03-14-2008, 09:08 AM   #47
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFairy66 View Post
OOO my goodness i love DAY 3!!!! I am sooo happy you posted the Richard Petty Driving Experience...That is something I want to do for my boyfriend...We love nascar as well...Dale Jr is my favorite!!! I wish I could marry him lol jk.

Your husband looked soo thrilled...what a lucky guy!!!! You did great planning that...DId you suprise him that day or did he know before?? Love the pics of orlando...Those big sites get me excited because its those off site disney things that remind me your on vacation!!!!

Cant wait to read more....
It was a really nice day. The boys thought it was neat seeing all the race cars and My husband and I could really get used to being that close to track,lol. He was very excited. He had always commented on how it would be so cool to do one of the ride along experiences and so I figured I would one-up it and do a driving experience so he could really have some fun. I was going to wait until the day before to tell him but then I figured anticipation was half the fun so I told him(Ihad someone on the DISign thread make me a letter) about 2 weeks before we left so he could look forward to it and brag to all his buddies. I'm glad I did because I enjoyed hearing him all excited telling everyone. It was reallly hard planning our vacation though and keeping that a secret from him. I'm one of those that has everyday planned and wrote out in a planner and I couldn't write any of that down because I didn't want him to see it. Anyway, if your boyfriend loves Nascar, going fast and cars in general he will love it. It's rather expensive ($400 for 8 laps) but worth every penny....and my DH thought the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofster57 View Post
No, you didn't

No he didn't

Thats it, I'm not reading any more of this trip report....

Just kidding, first the boys with the train and now hubby with the race car, I hope we you got to have a magical treat too.

Really nice update, great pictures out at the track
Lol, you scared me. I thought I had done something to offend you. No specific things for me this time. One of my dreams is to go to Discovery Cove and swim with the dolphins. Kids have to be a certain age to do it though and so I didn't want to do it and have them stand by and watch and not be able to participate. Some day though, hopefully. It really was ok though because as corny as it may sound just being at Disney with my family really is a dream for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancin_princess View Post
I'm lovin ur TR and lookin at ur pics. Im definitly subscribing and cant wait to read the next one. Your boys are so adorable.

I remember when we use to go to sea world on field trips and we would always get soaked but ended up getting in trouble for getting wet. Did you like the new shamu show?

I cant believe someone stole your stroller. That is just wrong.

Too bad ur camara died at MK.

Cant wait to read more.
Glad you are here! I wish we got soaked at the show for my boys sake but no such luck. We loved the new show. It is truly beautiful. Last year while we were there they were practicing for this new show and while we were waiting in line for the old show a nice older guy who worked there came out of the arena and took my boys into the arena with him and let them have a sneak peak at the new show. They got to stand there (and no one else was allowed in) while they practice. That was really neat.
Yeah, the stroller and the camera thing got me a little down but no biggy, after all, we were at Disney!

I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #48
mm6mm6
DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
Right now, I enjoy going back each year and riding it again

Wow! I'm really enjoying your trip report! As others have said, all of your boys are handsome and your little Cole is adorable! I was showing our DD11 your pics. We drive to Florida and stop every time at the Welcome Center for orange juice and pics. It's fun to see others who do the same thing.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Richard Petty Driving Experience pics! It makes me want to do it even more. I think the "Walt Disney World Speedway" writing on the track's walls is just so cool! Your pics are pushing me to do it too!

Thanks for all your efforts, it's a great trip report!

-Steve

2014 - Disney Dream 4 Night Cruise /Port Orleans FQ
2012 - Port Orleans French Quarter
2011 - Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
2010 - Caribbean Beach Resort
2009 - Carnival cruise out of Tampa, but after, we drove to WDW and spent a full day at Magic Kingdom.
2008 - Coronado Springs Resort/Disney's Vero Beach
2007 - Wife Earning her Masters Degree/No Vacation-
2006 - All Star Movies/Royal Pacific Resort (Universal)/Disney's Vero Beach
2005 - Port Orleans Riverside/Animal Kingdom Lodge/Disney's Vero Beach
2004 - Royal Pacific Resort (Universal)/Disney's Vero Beach
2003 - Coronado Springs Resort/Disney's Vero Beach
2002 - Caribbean Beach Resort
Old 03-14-2008, 09:49 AM   #49
schmoopypoo
Countin down the days

Really lovin this TR! Your boys are just too cute and you all look so happy. Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to hear the rest, so keep it coming
Old 03-14-2008, 10:25 AM   #50
Goofster57
What if the “Hokey Pokey” really is what it’s all about?

Location: On the other side of that invisible line that I just can’t help crossing some times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
Lol, you scared me. I thought I had done something to offend you
Nope, I'm just jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
One of my dreams is to go to Discovery Cove and swim with the dolphins.
My two girls did this at Sea World in San Diego, it was wonderful experience.

Shameless Trip Report Plug

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1613741

Pictures of their experience
Old 03-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #51
DisneyFairy66
I love my Bichon Frise, Dixie Mae! Fan of Daisy Duck!

thanks for telling me the price, i wanted to ask but i was afraid it would be rude lol...I definitly will plan it now I know the price...THANK YOU! Cant wait for more TR!
Old 03-14-2008, 01:01 PM   #52
3princesses+aprince
DIS Veteran

I just found your trip report, it's great, and your boys are so cute. I can't wait to ready about your day at Animal Kingdom!

Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2182745

Come check out my Pre Trip Report, May 09
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2066680
Old 03-14-2008, 01:14 PM   #53
figmentfan0724
DIS Veteran

love your TR...subscribing
Old 03-14-2008, 02:32 PM   #54
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm6mm6 View Post
Wow! I'm really enjoying your trip report! As others have said, all of your boys are handsome and your little Cole is adorable! I was showing our DD11 your pics. We drive to Florida and stop every time at the Welcome Center for orange juice and pics. It's fun to see others who do the same thing.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Richard Petty Driving Experience pics! It makes me want to do it even more. I think the "Walt Disney World Speedway" writing on the track's walls is just so cool! Your pics are pushing me to do it too!

Thanks for all your efforts, it's a great trip report!

-Steve
I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it. Thank you for the comments. It is good to know others do the same thing. We are thinking about flying nest time(I'm scared though...I even started a seperate thread for that) so We won't be able to do that
Glad you liked the pics of RPDE. I was surprised everyone was ok with them. I thought they would bore everyone that was used to seeing just Disney pics. If you are into to Nascar or cars in general you won't be dissappointed. My DH LOVED it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmoopypoo View Post
Really lovin this TR! Your boys are just too cute and you all look so happy. Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to hear the rest, so keep it coming
Glad to have you along. Thanks for the comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofster57 View Post
Nope, I'm just jealous

My two girls did this at Sea World in San Diego, it was wonderful experience.

Shameless Trip Report Plug

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1613741

Pictures of their experience
That's good to hear. I will definately be popping over to check out your report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFairy66 View Post
thanks for telling me the price, i wanted to ask but i was afraid it would be rude lol...I definitly will plan it now I know the price...THANK YOU! Cant wait for more TR!

No problem, I figured you might want to know if you were thinking about it. The prices for the Driving Experience go up from there. It depends on how many laps and such you want. The ride-along is a little cheaper. I think the website is www.1800bepetty.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3princesses+aprince View Post
I just found your trip report, it's great, and your boys are so cute. I can't wait to ready about your day at Animal Kingdom!
Glad you're here! Thanks for the comments. Hope you are ready because I have a lot of pics from AK. I am trying to narrow it down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentfan0724 View Post
love your TR...subscribing
Glad you are here!

I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
Old 03-14-2008, 02:36 PM   #55
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

Okay, I'm here, but need to go back and read at some point today or tonight. Will make comments later....
Old 03-14-2008, 02:39 PM   #56
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

I'm trying to start our AK day. Photobucket is being soooo sloooow!

Old 03-14-2008, 02:43 PM   #57
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Okay, I'm here, but need to go back and read at some point today or tonight. Will make comments later....
IT"S OFFICIAL! This is now a TR. Jordan is here. Can I get a woot, woot!? Glad you made it. You don't have to bore yourself with going through it. I'm just happy you made an appearance. I keep checking yours to see if you've updated. I'm loving it so far. Again, thanks for coming by to say "hi".

Old 03-14-2008, 03:36 PM   #58
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

Day 4? (I think) Animal Kingdom day.

We decided today would be Animal Kingdom day!!! Our last park day We had never been to AK before so we were excited to see what it had to offer. We woke up at a pretty good time and had drive-thru breakfast on the way there. Finally we made it.

The night before we had made a stop at Wal-mart which wasn't far from our resort to put more pics on a cd so I could have an empty card to load up again. We saw some baby sunglasses and thought they were so cute. We said it would be neat if Cole would wear them because all the other boys had them and he always squinted and sneezed when the sun got in his eyes. Anyway, we figured it wouldn't work because most people know babies usually won't leave anything on their face/head. However, Cole loved them. He wore them proudly and just grinned from ear to ear. He must have known this would help with the ladies,lol. He is a big flirt. Here he is when we arrived at AK, sporting his new shades!

I just love that face!

After we make our way out of the parking lot we finally see this sign/entrance!

Then our first glimpse of the Tree of Life.

so pretty, so of course we had to take some pics right away.

Some pretty flamingos along our way.

I think this one was strutting his stuff

Ok guys and gals. I'm sorry to cut this update short but I just looked at the clock and I have to go pick up the boys from school. I will try to finish later.

Old 03-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #59
figmentfan0724
DIS Veteran

love the pics of the baby in the sunglasses that is tooo adorable!
Old 03-14-2008, 07:16 PM   #60
mom2mek
Obsessed with Disney

Very cute in his shades!

Sara

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: